Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
So anyone wants to taste Prithvi's spl hand-made khichdi today ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... Prithvi wants to prove that he is the king of the house and so he is gonna rule as usual  and Meera has no right to do things her way but in the process Prithvi is badly messing up his own house and kitchen LOLLOLLOLLOL...Precap was hilarious the way Prithvi puts that one khatiya over another khatiya to show that its his house and he likes it all dirty LOLLOLLOLLOL... But I love the way Meera counterattacks Prithvi everytime in style with valid points without keeping quiet Thumbs Up...

Meera is full on showing the sparks of a typical housewife the way she is cooking for Prithvi and then the way in precap she was cleaning up the house and everytime Prithvi asks her who is she , I love how Meera gives him a reality chk that I m your wife LOLLOLLOL...

Its quite clear that Meera is beginning to soften up towards Prithvi because when Prithvi sacrastically asked Meera that "r u in love with me , thats why dont want to leave this house and village" , I saw moistness in Meera's eyes as if Meera feels "her chori pakdi gayee" Wink and then she overreacts saying "how dare u , I m here because of family " etc etc LOL ... it looked like Meera was trying a bit too hard to defend her stand of staying in that house and village which sort of indicates that somewhere Prithvi's words about falling in love with him affected her and made her think for few seconds before she starts defending with her family excuse WinkTongue...Even though Meera believes in her mind that she is staying here because of her mommy-papa  but somewhere her heart is getting used to Prithvi's presense in her life which she is yet to realise fully Embarrassed

On the other hand Meera's presense and the way she is looking after his house , is beginning to affect Prithvi too ,reason why he is desperate to send her back to city Wink...Its natural that Prithvi is scared of love and relationships because he remembers what Sudha told him about how lonely people like him fall in love with the person who suddenly starts taking care of his life and since Meera is doing exactly that ,so Prithvi somewhere feels scared of getting emotionally attached to Meera and then falling for her WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Earlier Pirthvi would hv shaken up Meera from her sleep to get his kambal , but today Prithvi makes sure Meera's sleep is not spoilt while taking the kambal and this difference happened because he too is softening up towards Meera EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Even after Meera gives him the kambal , he does not argue further over why she is sleeping on his bed but just goes to sleep on the floor quietly and I bet tomorrow he will even eat that food prepared by Meera making sure Meera does not see it but he might get caught by Meera red-handed WinkLOLTongue...

Prithvi's main problem is he cannot express his emotions properly but he too has a heart and he too feels the emotions like any other human Embarrassed  whereas Meera's main problem is even though she can express her emotions well but she always tries too hard to hide her real feelings just for the happiness of others Ouch and this is what will bring both closer since Meera will teach Prithvi how to express himself Embarrassed and Prithvi will teach Meera how to open up her heart's feelings and think about her own happiness too Embarrassed

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10T4YY4B4ramonamlarimel22ibmeem275ananthi.shankarALUJNA21riyarosesBondlockeRJoEluvsatiKyaRe....cosmogirl77-Khush-Sharpay.Evansananya2000saomombr200910sabaSpeakshangoksue_21jmoyee200swethasyam08...RamonaG....snehapatroTOTAL-ROMANTICliza81VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mithvi and their Cooking session :p" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
nce again dear...well writtenThumbs Up...really loved the precap todayWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06VasusenaRadheya

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Superb post!!!Big smile Prithvi's cooking session was hilarious!! LOL The khichdi looked ominous.. Prithvi only knows how it tasted lol! ROFL I am sure Prithvi will steal into the kitchen to eat the roti-sabzi cooked by Meera and will be caught red-handed and then he will start throwing all those tantrums!LOL The way he put that khatiya over the other khatiya and sat on it wrapping himself in the blanket was really funny!!! Prithvi's antics are really super cute!!!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

riyarosesKyaRe....sabaSpeaksjyoti06krockVasusenaRadheya

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Such a cute episode!
The cooking scene was HILARIOUS! LOL
I was like omg! When he put so many chillies, onion and haldi in his khichdi! ROFL
And poor guy must have seen stars when he ate it! 
His explanation to Meera was 'Hum khane ke saath Gur khaate hai' LOL
I loved Meera's expressions when he was making the food! He created such a mess! 

Well, you're right. Meera is too selfless. And Prithvi just cannot express his emotions..
I don't think Meera likes him at all at this stage. It took her a few seconds to reply because what he asked was something she had never dreamed off. She was taken aback and shocked!
It will take time for Meera to start liking Prithvi..Smile

Edited by mary78613 - 29 January 2013 at 10:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sabaSpeaksjyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

Superb post!!!Big smile Prithvi's cooking session was hilarious!! LOL The khichdi looked ominous.. Prithvi only knows how it tasted lol! ROFL I am sure Prithvi will steal into the kitchen to eat the roti-sabzi cooked by Meera and will be caught red-handed and then he will start throwing all those tantrums!LOL The way he put that khatiya over the other khatiya and sat on it wrapping himself in the blanket was really funny!!! Prithvi's antics are really super cute!!!Embarrassed

Prithvi is still a baby at heart .. he is not used to someone else keeping good care of him or his house .. its all new for him and so those tantrums like a little kid LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

And yup that khichdi .,.. I seriously dunno how Aditya could even eat it  ... I doubt it tasted too bad though WinkLOLLOL but the amount of mirchi he had put , no wonder he was literrally running for his life and thank god for the jaggery LOLLOLLOL

sabaSpeakssue_21

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mary78613

Such a cute episode!
The cooking scene was HILARIOUS! LOL
I was like omg! When he put so many chillies, onion and haldi in his khichdi! ROFL
And poor guy must have seen stars when he ate it! 
His explanation to Meera was 'Hum khane ke saath Gur khaate hai' LOL
I loved Meera's expressions when he was making the food! He created such a mess! 

Well, you're right. Meera is too selfless. And Prithvi just cannot express his emotions..
I don't think Meera likes him at all at this stage. It took her a few seconds to reply because what he asked was something she had never dreamed off. She was taken aback and shocked!
It will take time for Meera to start liking Prithvi..Smile

Well I know Meera is not yet in love with Prithvi but I feel when Prithvi said those words , it was the first time  , she felt that she indeed got affected with the thought of loving him or getting attached to him .. it was a complete new and unexpected thing she heard from his mouth ... she was completely taken by surprise and shock both  that time LOLEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613sabaSpeakskrockVasusenaRadheya

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Prithvi looks like a hatte katte naujawan but he behaves like a little kid actually! As you said he is not used to anyone staying around and taking care of him and moreover he is also scared that Sudha's words might come true! But we always get to see this kiddish side of him when he is with Miu!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613sabaSpeaksjyoti06krockVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much for writing such a beautiful post .

sue_21jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.