Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Who else loved it when Karanvir gave it back to Dimpy on this swayamvar thing.. Evil Smile ROFL

'my sis in law took part in swayamwar for marriage ,unlike u'..
LOL (i dont remember exact words)

Her lips were totally SEALED at this.. LOL

Good she got the taste of her own medicine.. Tongue Considering how she was constantly mocking Gizelle for NO reason.. =/

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 29 January 2013 at 9:32am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Jmultaniafreen13BlueSpiritfascinationstressreliefirene_corchid70Shehnaz.KkhoslakadhoklamagicalmelodySmritiKathaLadyDabangg-WhiteGirl-Snigdha_Khanam_Jaan_pieryrosemysticgoryfilms-MamuKiBhanji--Priya-HowlariousNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who else LOVED this part? :P LOL" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yeah, she deserved it. Shame on her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cCandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Howlarious

Yeah, she deserved it. Shame on her. 

Yup.. the moment since she entered Amar's house, she was targeting Gizelle.. I really don't understand her problem.. Ermm

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I think she yearns for attention all the time. Attention for Dimpy is like the air she breathes...she just can't live without it. 

CandYlicious_SNikki_Titli

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Karanveer is the best...and talking about dimpi..she was completely outplayed by kvb..he turned her game,which was badly needed.

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Karanveer is the best...and talking about dimpi..she was completely outplayed by kvb..he turned her game,which was badly needed.

This week I am fan of none of the celeb.. But have to say Karanvir did the best thing yesterday by showing this girl a mirror Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
In this group i like karanvir.Today he went to kitchen to help dimpy  to squeeze orange juice.He is too good.

Edited by jyothi-m - 29 January 2013 at 11:17am

mysticgoryfilmsCandYlicious_S

.Bubblicious.

IF-Stunnerz

.Bubblicious.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
KVB is hilarious he made me laff yesterday and today. He's the one who can shut anyone up bless him he even went and helped her with the juice.

mysticgoryfilmsCandYlicious_S

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.