Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Archana's previous look was shown when the PR gave its 1st epi to us n where our archu was really luking a simple girl with that small bindi n round earings which she wore that time even her hairstyle was similar to that previous look. In Today's epi that look was back n she was luking so elegant n beautiful as well,I can't take off my eyes from her bcoz that look of her makes my day.!
I request CV's to show that Old Archana look in PR's recent epi,Ankita pls maintained that look of urs till You Quit the Show,Just one presence of urs makes the show beautiful nowdays.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281captkirkAshaNegiFanzonanJaishankarSSRfanForever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today Archana's Old look was back." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Aaj ke PR mein old PR Ka tadaka tha.LOL. Savita & manju fight brings old days for me... Ankita aka archana looks like simple archana. Her 2day epi outfit also simple.. Love her 2day episode..Smile.. Thank for making this thread.. Ankita rocks in PR..StarStar. She is soul & star of Pavitra Rishta..Smile i would like to give star of the day for 2day episode.Star She is soul & star of Pavitra Rishta..Smile

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 29 January 2013 at 9:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanJaishankargaurav_ankita08SSRfanForever

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Naresh "The Soul of PR" has always shown her great talent n curiosity for her pankhas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSRfanForever

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for openning this topic. Yes today I become nostalgic to see Old Archu.
Just missing Sush...
PR will loose its glory after Anki leaves. People can tell anything, CVs can also challenge anything. But the fact is they couldn't replace Sush and so they had to change his personality. Hiten is trying his level best but whenever I listen Manav's name just one face comes infront of me. Yesterday when I saw Kai Po Che's promo on TV, I shouted "MANAV!". And in Anki's case will be the same. It is better to kill Archana than replace Ankita. But if they want to replace her then I think Gauri will look good. But really want to see Archana's last scene in PR by Ankita. I had a hope that Soham - Archu bonding will be shown before Anki leaves. But as the days passing the hopes are fading.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankargaurav_ankita08

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Dear i find that Cv's are lost in track of Two ladies pregnant with one man,I hate that track so much.Soham's track has started but Ekta wants to cover Arjun n Purvi's story further with sidelining soham.

SSRfanForever

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afss

Thanks for openning this topic. Yes today I become nostalgic to see Old Archu.
Just missing Sush...
PR will loose its glory after Anki leaves. People can tell anything, CVs can also challenge anything. But the fact is they couldn't replace Sush and so they had to change his personality. Hiten is trying his level best but whenever I listen Manav's name just one face comes infront of me. Yesterday when I saw Kai Po Che's promo on TV, I shouted "MANAV!". And in Anki's case will be the same. It is better to kill Archana than replace Ankita. But if they want to replace her then I think Gauri will look good. But really want to see Archana's last scene in PR by Ankita. I had a hope that Soham - Archu bonding will be shown before Anki leaves. But as the days passing the hopes are fading.
Gauri is a very good actress too but i dont think even she would want to play a grandmother and who in their right mind would want to take a role in the show that has no sense whatsoever... at least when Hiten started, it wasnt that bad. He is a great actor and they changed the role to suit his personality which worked well. But I guess its different this time since the show is at its lowest. i dont care about the TRPs but i dont think any one enjoys the current storyline. i think the trps are rising only because some facts were being revealed and people were just curious.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarSSRfanForever

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
i did not feel it like actual archu's old look...she used to wear cotton chudidaar...todays one was just loose fit anarkali style dress complete black with zari border, did you observe the hands, they were lil transparent...

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

i did not feel it like actual archu's old look...she used to wear cotton chudidaar...todays one was just loose fit anarkali style dress complete black with zari border, did you observe the hands, they were lil transparent...

we are talking about her hairstyle!

m_masti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top