Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita24

superb post...agree..loved Rishbala...n dt kartavya dialogue from shammu to trish annoyed me too...doesnt suit her...πŸ˜†

Thanks Anki 😊
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Azi  hugs... 

complete it Azi...as we don;t know the answer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ha Ha Ha... I won't spill the beans πŸ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: punam2712

THEY ARE ADORABLE

The indeed are.. Thanks!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Hi An...

Yeah when work calls I usually go  "No See"... Somehow tried to squeeze some timeout today... 😊

Madhu and RK's relationship (so far) would go down in history of Indian television as a trendsetter where probably there would be no followers of the trend πŸ˜† but i love them for that fact... Its kind of unique ... I believe when two people love each other with all their heart and souls they deserve to be together... and i guess this is one principle which has been broken the most on Indian telly... for obvious reasons of course...

And don't worry the sadist in you would definitely conquer the minds of the CV's one day...  I'm sure about that atleast πŸ˜ƒ cause that seems to be tested and tried formula for success when nothing works πŸ˜†

😊

Yep, they deserve to be together in an ideal world but memorable love stories need to have their share of pain and longing 😊  The episodes become routine if this circle of will they, no they didn't, how understanding they are continues. And, I hope CVs are conquered soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

😊

Yep, they deserve to be together in an ideal world but memorable love stories need to have their share of pain and longing 😊  The episodes become routine if this circle of will they, no they didn't, how understanding they are continues. And, I hope CVs are conquered soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Agreed... love has to stand the test of times... Lets see when the CVs plan to bring that in... 😳

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Agreed... love has to stand the test of times... Lets see when the CVs plan to bring that in... 😳

CVs first need to lead this story back to the original track of Madhubala becoming an actress. I hope they do that soon before the TRPs tank and they have to take a detour again. πŸ˜Š

I'll logout now. It's always fun reading your posts and interacting with you. 
...Seema... thumbnail
a v nice post.im glad dat trishnas nautanki fell flat and madhu trust on rk is growing day by day and today rk confessed dat madhu is his life
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely postπŸ˜›
Rishbala scene was the best today
they share a special bond of trust ..nobody can break them apart *touchwood*
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

CVs first need to lead this story back to the original track of Madhubala becoming an actress. I hope they do that soon before the TRPs tank and they have to take a detour again. πŸ˜Š

I'll logout now. It's always fun reading your posts and interacting with you. 

Feelings are mutual An 😳

Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: vmpy

a v nice post.im glad dat trishnas nautanki fell flat and madhu trust on rk is growing day by day and today rk confessed dat madhu is his life

Thanks!

When it comes to Madhu and RK... outsiders have a complete no entry to that lane...

And thats the best part of their relationship. I hope it stays the same always 😳