Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Azmatazz

[
I always love watching Madhubala and RK together, having their conversation like two adults.  

Hey An... Smile
Bold: Something that is missing from every other serial today...  And i love the too Embarrassed
And i love you for the use of the word STORM LOL It came but it could never conquer ...

Nidz.. mujhe lagta hai is show STORM se kuch nahi hona hai... aayenga to ek bada bhookamp ... toh hi kuch honga... Storm ko RK Madhu khud phoonk dete hai LOL

@ Bold ...why I am sensing some trick played out with me today ErmmEvil Smile...Tik Tok Tik Tok 

[/QUOTE]

Don't blame us... Blame the STORM... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chirpychicklet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by colorsluv

I thought i hate Trishna bt no she the source of my entertainment in MB show after sikki of course LOLLOL She is such a stupid & childish girl !!

Moving 2 Rishbala u r right.As MB is trying 2 protect his heart, RK should protect her Trust... One think is clear from 2days episode that in future if MB left or doesn't trust RK than we can wish 2 see a pagal RK who can do anything & everything uthpatang which may be unknown 2 himself. Trust me i want 2 see that kind of Pagalpanti from Rishbala..!! Day Dreaming

Though they look adorable together, if separated, RK Duniya ko jaala degaOuch aur Madhu, woh pyaar mai fanah jo jaayege EmbarrassedOuch...

It scare me to think of that... but with the tagline Ek Ishq Ek Junoon... that seems to be the way to go... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChirpychickletTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Hi An Smile

@ Bold ...Why I am smelling sarcasm here Evil Smile... ...Even I didnt understand that why he didnt try once to join the dotsConfused and was more guilty ridden ...A person like RK should have done it easily but didnt see his dimaag ke ghode taking rounds Silly

No sarcasm there just plain serious twist of words LOLLOLLOL He should have joined the dots and I was planning to write a love letter to this show's writing team but since they didn't show that flashback, I am going to not write it now LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateAnanya05Amoureux

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetie4eva

ahaha yeahh trishna is a pain honestly instead of accepting her mistake she will go and blame others tsktsk loll
but hats off to madhu for still trusting RK Big smile

and yeahh how did teishna frind out the RK was behind her film?

Madhu's trust on RK is beating every single obstacle and this is what strengthens their love Embarrassed...Trishna is one dumb girl who is simply driven by her dreams ...

latekatesweetie4evaAmoureux

KittuPratzz

IF-Rockerz

KittuPratzz

Originally posted by an12345678

Manonids, Where you planning not to post, today?
ask me ask me...she told me she wont make postDisapprove
but at last she didLOL

AmoureuxChirpychickletTaiyonoimi

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Originally posted by anji64

Nicely written Nidzz..'

love to read your posts...

Thanks Anjie Smile

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I hope one day the CV's don't show a jhoka hawa ka doing all the damage...  It would just be so stupid if that ever happens... LOL

I am keeping my fingers crossed LOLLOLLOL I hope it's the cyclone. The show may go the movie Abhimaan way if they show Madhubala becoming an actress. Smile

latekateChirpychickletAmoureux

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Originally posted by an12345678

Manonids, Where you planning not to post, today?
ask me ask me...she told me she wont make postDisapprove
but at last she didLOL

See KP, I like making amusing posts but I couldn't find anything to bjao todayErmm ...So I went to Rishbala land Day Dreaming...

KittuPratzzAmoureuxTaiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.