Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 6)

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Hey An... Smile
Bold: Something that is missing from every other serial today...  And i love the too Embarrassed
And i love you for the use of the word STORM LOL It came but it could never conquer ...

Nidz.. mujhe lagta hai is show STORM se kuch nahi hona hai... aayenga to ek bada bhookamp ... toh hi kuch honga... Storm ko RK Madhu khud phoonk dete hai LOL

I am very sad that Manonid's STORM is unable to separate these two LOLLOLLOL

Same Pinch for loving it too LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmoureuxChirpychicklet

Chirpychicklet IF-Sizzlerz
Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

I am amused by the fast-pace of this show. At the end of every episode, I get the feel that it's going to wrap-up by the end of this week LOL

Storm came, Storm saw and Storm could not shake the foundation of trust and understanding. Smile

The one flashback I kept waiting for never came: RK remembering Ballu telling him in the jail that he killed one Madhubala. And, I am kind of angry with the writer for missing that crucial flashback when it hits RK that BSC might be Madhubala's father. 

I always love watching Madhubala and RK together, having their conversation like two adults.  

Hi An Smile

@ Bold ...Why I am smelling sarcasm here Evil Smile... ...Even I didnt understand that why he didnt try once to join the dotsConfused and was more guilty ridden ...A person like RK should have done it easily but didnt see his dimaag ke ghode taking rounds Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateAmoureuxTaiyonoimi

Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Nice Post with Apt Title

Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength

Thanks Smile
Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

[
thnx again miss.Nids Hug thankuuu so much.

awwiee... nidz... see you have fans including me... Smile

we wait for you to post Embarrassed

C ... My Jungli Billi!!!Big smile       See hw many fans r der for u by urself.
with in few minutes ..my next comment wud b in 6 or 7th page. 
Here the main aim is U making a post rather thn the "Length" of the post!!!!Tongue

[/QUOTE]

I am flattered .Tongue and thanks for appreciating whatever I pour down from my mental store LOL...

KittuPratzzanji-mira

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Manonids, Where you planning not to post, today?

KittuPratzzAmoureux

Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsluv

I thought i hate Trishna bt no she the source of my entertainment in MB show after sikki of course LOLLOL She is such a stupid & childish girl !!

Moving 2 Rishbala u r right.As MB is trying 2 protect his heart, RK should protect her Trust... One think is clear from 2days episode that in future if MB left or doesn't trust RK than we can wish 2 see a pagal RK who can do anything & everything uthpatang which may be unknown 2 himself. Trust me i want 2 see that kind of Pagalpanti from Rishbala..!! Day Dreaming

Though they look adorable together, if separated, RK Duniya ko jaala degaOuch aur Madhu, woh pyaar mai fanah jo jaayege EmbarrassedOuch...

Amoureux-SmexyGhost-

Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged

[
I always love watching Madhubala and RK together, having their conversation like two adults.  

Hey An... Smile
Bold: Something that is missing from every other serial today...  And i love the too Embarrassed
And i love you for the use of the word STORM LOL It came but it could never conquer ...

Nidz.. mujhe lagta hai is show STORM se kuch nahi hona hai... aayenga to ek bada bhookamp ... toh hi kuch honga... Storm ko RK Madhu khud phoonk dete hai LOL

[/QUOTE]

@ Bold ...why I am sensing some trick played out with me today ErmmEvil Smile...Tik Tok Tik Tok 

AmoureuxTaiyonoimi

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Hey An... Smile

I am very sad that Manonid's STORM is unable to separate these two LOLLOLLOL

Same Pinch for loving it too LOLLOLLOL

I hope one day the CV's don't show a jhoka hawa ka doing all the damage...  It would just be so stupid if that ever happens... LOL

ChirpychickletTaiyonoimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index