Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Nice Post with Apt Title

Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzChirpychicklet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

nidz trish knowing abt rk being involve in this is big blooper bcos cv,s dint showed ballu or anyone telling her anything then how she came to know, well it was just a attempt from her to spoil rishbala relation which fall flat on her face, but yes trish is shameless girl and someewhere even malliks and Mb is responsible for her this behaviour 2day. bcos she was been easily forgiven by paddy and Mb for her all mistakeswhen she do tht nautankis from the begining  she was not been blast tht is y now they r paying for it and pady will get good lesson the day when trish will harm rishbala tht time paddy will awake and do something

Hi MayaSmile

Trishna is one nuisance in Malick family, who is beyond control now !! Except Roma, nobody can set her straight.  As of now, she has been able to pass the buck, but I wonder how many chances she will get !!! There has to be some point where she will have to choose between her family and dreams, and I guess she will go with her dreams!!

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

great post
Seriously trish ko kbhi akal nai aege she will remain selfish
Rishbala scene was too gud , i loved Rk's dialogues

Rishbala were lovely today Smileand credit goes to CVs for showing such depth in their love story Embarrassed  

KittuPratzz

IF-Rockerz

KittuPratzz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Originally posted by Manonids

Episode was expected to certain extent but loved how Trishna 's words fall flat in front of Madhu !!!..Trishna was hurling accusations on RK, but here she was relieved to know the reason behind RK's recently developed cold stance.Ouch...Loved how Madhu soothed RK's fears with her complete trust Embarrassed...RK's heart is growing with Madhu's love and with every single battle won, RK is getting more and more protective for MadhuEmbarrassed. If I wish for Madhu to protect RK's heart and I hope RK shields her trust too.Embarrassed

Finally Shamsher ne Trishna ke class leClap but little does he know that Trishna is one shameless girl who will always end up putting her family on stake for her dreams Angry...

Looking at the precap, it seems Trishna is back with her family as always Dead

PS: Yeh le Kittu pad le, aur so Ja !!!!!Cool

Awww sooo sweet of uEmbarrassed. u knw wat..i ws just abt to making a post of missing u LOL..i mean..if u wnt make ur post today...den the fans who read ur posts nd the PUNCH dialogues u throw..wid Humor...LOLwill miss u.
so i thot to make a post .Req u to make a post on today's epi...
Its a drug...V r used to it!!Smile
thnx again miss.Nids Hug thankuuu so much.

awwiee... nidz... see you have fans including me... Smile

we wait for you to post Embarrassed

C ... My Jungli Billi!!!Big smile       See hw many fans r der for u by urself.
with in few minutes ..my next comment wud b in 6 or 7th page. 
Here the main aim is U making a post rather thn the "Length" of the post!!!!Tongue

AmoureuxChirpychicklet

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I thought i hate Trishna bt no she the source of my entertainment in MB show after sikki of course LOLLOL She is such a stupid & childish girl !!

Moving 2 Rishbala u r right.As MB is trying 2 protect his heart, RK should protect her Trust... One think is clear from 2days episode that in future if MB left or doesn't trust RK than we can wish 2 see a pagal RK who can do anything & everything uthpatang which may be unknown 2 himself. Trust me i want 2 see that kind of Pagalpanti from Rishbala..!! Day Dreaming

latekateChirpychicklet

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Originally posted by Manonids

Episode was expected to certain extent but loved how Trishna 's words fall flat in front of Madhu !!!..Trishna was hurling accusations on RK, but here she was relieved to know the reason behind RK's recently developed cold stance.Ouch...Loved how Madhu soothed RK's fears with her complete trust Embarrassed...RK's heart is growing with Madhu's love and with every single battle won, RK is getting more and more protective for MadhuEmbarrassed. If I wish for Madhu to protect RK's heart and I hope RK shields her trust too.Embarrassed

Finally Shamsher ne Trishna ke class leClap but little does he know that Trishna is one shameless girl who will always end up putting her family on stake for her dreams Angry...

Looking at the precap, it seems Trishna is back with her family as always Dead

PS: Yeh le Kittu pad le, aur so Ja !!!!!Cool

Awww sooo sweet of uEmbarrassed. u knw wat..i ws just abt to making a post of missing u LOL..i mean..if u wnt make ur post today...den the fans who read ur posts nd the PUNCH dialogues u throw..wid Humor...LOLwill miss u.
so i thot to make a post .Req u to make a post on today's epi...
Its a drug...V r used to it!!Smile
thnx again miss.Nids Hug thankuuu so much.

Hi KP, 

Thanks for liking my posts Smile but Please avoid such PDACool ...I abhor such antics even if done with pure intentions . I hope u wont feel badSmile  Just PM me if I u dont see my post anydaySmile

KittuPratzzAmoureux

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

I am amused by the fast-pace of this show. At the end of every episode, I get the feel that it's going to wrap-up by the end of this week LOL

Storm came, Storm saw and Storm could not shake the foundation of trust and understanding. Smile

The one flashback I kept waiting for never came: RK remembering Ballu telling him in the jail that he killed one Madhubala. And, I am kind of angry with the writer for missing that crucial flashback when it hits RK that BSC might be Madhubala's father. 

I always love watching Madhubala and RK together, having their conversation like two adults.  

Hey An... Smile
Bold: Something that is missing from every other serial today...  And i love the too Embarrassed
And i love you for the use of the word STORM LOL It came but it could never conquer ...

Nidz.. mujhe lagta hai is show STORM se kuch nahi hona hai... aayenga to ek bada bhookamp ... toh hi kuch honga... Storm ko RK Madhu khud phoonk dete hai LOL

Edited by Azmatazz - 29 January 2013 at 9:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateAnanya05ChirpychickletTaiyonoimi

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

when trisna blaming on rk shamsher should says some thing but he was only seeing there should be one dialogue for him
dosro per blame karna chor do

Trishna has gone beyond dialoguebaaze!!

For her.-.Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahe maante (Ghosts of kicks don't understand words Evil SmileROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.