Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Coincidentally aaj you and me posted at the same time and around the same contents !!! Wink

Nidz... tera mera rishta purana LOL

U should have told me Azi Unhappy...I just commented there !!!   LOL 

Are Toh ki hua... dono threads spam karenge Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzChirpychicklet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flamenco

IF-Sizzlerz

flamenco

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
nidz trish knowing abt rk being involve in this is big blooper bcos cv,s dint showed ballu or anyone telling her anything then how she came to know, well it was just a attempt from her to spoil rishbala relation which fall flat on her face, but yes trish is shameless girl and someewhere even malliks and Mb is responsible for her this behaviour 2day. bcos she was been easily forgiven by paddy and Mb for her all mistakeswhen she do tht nautankis from the begining  she was not been blast tht is y now they r paying for it and pady will get good lesson the day when trish will harm rishbala tht time paddy will awake and do something

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chirpychicklet

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
great post
Seriously trish ko kbhi akal nai aege she will remain selfish
Rishbala scene was too gud , i loved Rk's dialogues

Chirpychicklet

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muksonline18

Trishna a selfish girl always diverts blames to some other person.

Even if we say that RK, brought Ballu (say knowingly) but then too why Trishna didn't informed her family when she recognize him? Selfish girl always thinks about her own dreams and always put blames on family members.

One more thing...how come Trishna comes to know that Ballu was brought by RK? Who told her that her new producer is RK's finding?
Has she seen this in her dream or she got intuition?

RishBala are made for each other. There is no space for MU between them. Their love and trust don't need any kind of test. They are life of each other. Wow...what a couple.

Trishna is one shameless character who has surpassed Dips too Angry...Shamsher actually showed where she pushed her family and now her crying would not make any difference!!

KittuPratzz

IF-Rockerz

KittuPratzz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Episode was expected to certain extent but loved how Trishna 's words fall flat in front of Madhu !!!..Trishna was hurling accusations on RK, but here she was relieved to know the reason behind RK's recently developed cold stance.Ouch...Loved how Madhu soothed RK's fears with her complete trust Embarrassed...RK's heart is growing with Madhu's love and with every single battle won, RK is getting more and more protective for MadhuEmbarrassed. If I wish for Madhu to protect RK's heart and I hope RK shields her trust too.Embarrassed

Finally Shamsher ne Trishna ke class leClap but little does he know that Trishna is one shameless girl who will always end up putting her family on stake for her dreams Angry...

Looking at the precap, it seems Trishna is back with her family as always Dead

PS: Yeh le Kittu pad le, aur so Ja !!!!!Cool

Awww sooo sweet of uEmbarrassed. u knw wat..i ws just abt to making a post of missing u LOL..i mean..if u wnt make ur post today...den the fans who read ur posts nd the PUNCH dialogues u throw..wid Humor...LOLwill miss u.
so i thot to make a post .Req u to make a post on today's epi...
Its a drug...V r used to it!!Smile
thnx again miss.Nids Hug thankuuu so much.

Edited by KittuPratzz - 29 January 2013 at 9:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05AmoureuxChirpychickletanji-mira

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Hieee Tongue huh i gt my post...w8 ill readWink

You silly girl Unhappy  I could not write much bcos of u!!! ..Teri deadline mere sir pe latak rahe the OuchLOL

KittuPratzz

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

when trisna blaming on rk shamsher should says some thing but he was only seeing there should be one dialogue for him
dosro per blame karna chor do

Chirpychicklet

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

nice post nids..Smile.
trishna selfishness crossed all the limits n m sure even if Ballu ws alive she would have been doing his movie ...shez unhappy more cz of her broken dreams n nt fr her family..Angry

anywas the episode ws nice...i loved the way madhu made RK comfortable...RK ki jhuki jhuki nazar n madhu ka pyar se puchkarna..aww so adorable...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarChirpychicklet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.