Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Well said nids :-)
trishna was shameless as usual :-/
i wish rishbala ke iss sweet relation ko kisi ki nazar na lage !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chirpychicklet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 12)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sima14

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Ananya05

Good post Nids. Thumbs Up Loved the title. Tongue
I loved Madhu's unwavering faith in RK today. She demands no explanation. She accepts and loves him the way he is. Day Dreaming
If we ignore the fact that RK was discharged from the emergency room of hospital just few hours back LOL, showing him resorting back to his drinking to fight with the horrifying thought of losing her forever was a very good move. And Madhu, as the new alleviator in his life,  coming and spreading a sense of calm over him was a wonderful scene. I liked it very much. Day Dreaming

Hi Ananya, 

Can't agree moreSmile. Madhu's trust on RK is beyond questions actually. She gives a damn about who says what about him. Even last night, instead of defending RK in front of Trishna, her mind simply switched to RKTongue and here she left Trishna in mid, so that she can continue with her dramaLOL. I like Madhu's attitude ...Who the hell cares what ur saying !!!Evil SmileSleepy..She got the answer about why RK is behaving weird. Period. Madhu has this tendency of being indifferent to people when it comes to her and RK...She used to do the same with Dips too and now TrishnaLOL ...For Madhu,when it comes to RK, its only him and her and NO ENTRY FOR OUTSIDERSEvil Smile Much needed for a mature relation ...Talk to each other instead of creating communication gap and let the relation suffer. RK closes himself now and then but Madhu knows how to reach out to him.Embarrassed

Nids 

I was going to ask you the same thing.. Why Madhu did not defend RK when Trishna was accusing him? Well I think I got my answer..

Smile... Though Madhu was lashing out at Trishna, she was actually distributed with RK's cold stance at this crucial time of hers.Ouch The moment she heard about RK involvement, it didnt take much time for her to understand what RK must have been going through. We used to feel the same in case of Dips too, but creatives took their good time to push Madhu to the point where she set Dips straight in her style Smile. Madhu actually doesnt feel threatened by anybody when it comes to her relation with RK, but destiny takes its own call.Ouch Kher I dont want to think about the turn of events in Rishbala land Ouch and would wait for Trishna's turn Evil SmileLOL..

Edited by Manonids - 29 January 2013 at 9:29pm

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelanki

Well said nids :-)
trishna was shameless as usual :-/
i wish rishbala ke iss sweet relation ko kisi ki nazar na lage !!

Hi AnkiSmile

I wish the same Embarrassed..Rishbala are too much in love that dare anything set them apart, they will be destroyed.Ouch

sweetie4eva

IF-Dazzler

sweetie4eva

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetie4eva

ahaha yeahh trishna is a pain honestly instead of accepting her mistake she will go and blame others tsktsk loll
but hats off to madhu for still trusting RK Big smile

and yeahh how did teishna frind out the RK was behind her film?

Madhu's trust on RK is beating every single obstacle and this is what strengthens their love Embarrassed...Trishna is one dumb girl who is simply driven by her dreams ...

yuup yuup agreed!!
and ahah yeahh she needs to set her priorties straight.

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vaani21

As usual Nice analysis Nidhi
Thanks for the constructive one linersThumbs Up.Which tells about the whole episode.

Thanks Vaani Smile ( Did I tell u I really like ur name? )..Please accept it as a complement Smile

Thank u. Even u have a very sweet name Nidhi.Big smile!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.