Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Good post Nids. Thumbs Up Loved the title. Tongue
I loved Madhu's unwavering faith in RK today. She demands no explanation. She accepts and loves him the way he is. Day Dreaming
If we ignore the fact that RK was discharged from the emergency room of hospital just few hours back LOL, showing him resorting back to his drinking to fight with the horrifying thought of losing her forever was a very good move. And Madhu, as the new alleviator in his life,  coming and spreading a sense of calm over him was a wonderful scene. I liked it very much. Day Dreaming

Edited by Ananya05 - 29 January 2013 at 2:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chirpychicklet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength (Page 11)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
trishna drama 
I have got to watch this

Chirpychicklet

vid6

Goldie

vid6

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Very well written and nice analysis. Still can't figure out how Trishna came to know about RK involvement in bringing Ballu...

Chirpychicklet

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sima14

Originally posted by vaani21

As usual Nice analysis Nidhi
Thanks for the constructive one linersThumbs Up.Which tells about the whole episode.

Nids

So you are actually Nidhi!!!

Yeah ...Smile but I prefer Nids 

Angel-33

IF-Rockerz

Angel-33

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
nice post...

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

I loved Madhu's unwavering faith in RK today. She demands no explanation. She accepts and loves him the way he is. Day Dreaming
If we ignore the fact that RK was discharged from the emergency room of hospital just few hours back LOL, showing him resorting back to his drinking to fight with the horrifying thought of losing her forever was a very good move. And Madhu, as the new alleviator in his life,  coming and spreading a sense of calm over him was a wonderful scene. I liked it very much. Day Dreaming

Hi Ananya, 

Can't agree moreSmile. Madhu's trust on RK is beyond questions actually. She gives a damn about who says what about him. Even last night, instead of defending RK in front of Trishna, her mind simply switched to RKTongue and here she left Trishna in mid, so that she can continue with her dramaLOL. I like Madhu's attitude ...Who the hell cares what ur saying !!!Evil SmileSleepy..She got the answer about why RK is behaving weird. Period. Madhu has this tendency of being indifferent to people when it comes to her and RK...She used to do the same with Dips too and now TrishnaLOL ...For Madhu,when it comes to RK, its only him and her and NO ENTRY FOR OUTSIDERSEvil Smile Much needed for a mature relation ...Talk to each other instead of creating communication gap and let the relation suffer. RK closes himself now and then but Madhu knows how to reach out to him.Embarrassed

Edited by Manonids - 29 January 2013 at 8:30pm

Ananya05

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vid6

Very well written and nice analysis. Still can't figure out how Trishna came to know about RK involvement in bringing Ballu...

Thanks ,,,,,,Even I dont know how CVs left this part Ermm...Lets c ...

Thanks .NadiaZ.., Hdhd, Sunshine Gir,  iiDona, Angel-33Smile

Sima14

Sima14

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Ananya05

Hi Ananya, 

Can't agree moreSmile. Madhu's trust on RK is beyond questions actually. She gives a damn about who says what about him. Even last night, instead of defending RK in front of Trishna, her mind simply switched to RKTongue and here she left Trishna in mid, so that she can continue with her dramaLOL. I like Madhu's attitude ...Who the hell cares what ur saying !!!Evil SmileSleepy..She got the answer about why RK is behaving weird. Period. Madhu has this tendency of being indifferent to people when it comes to her and RK...She used to do the same with Dips too and now TrishnaLOL ...For Madhu,when it comes to RK, its only him and her and NO ENTRY FOR OUTSIDERSEvil Smile Much needed for a mature relation ...Talk to each other instead of creating communication gap and let the relation suffer. RK closes himself now and then but Madhu knows how to reach out to him.Embarrassed

Nids 

I was going to ask you the same thing.. Why Madhu did not defend RK when Trishna was accusing him? Well I think I got my answer..

Chirpychicklet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.