Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

when trisna blaming on rk shamsher should says some thing but he was only seeing there should be one dialogue for him

dosro per blame karna chor do

Trishna has gone beyond dialoguebaaze!!

For her.-.Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahe maante (Ghosts of kicks don't understand words πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita24

nice post nids..😊.

trishna selfishness crossed all the limits n m sure even if Ballu ws alive she would have been doing his movie ...shez unhappy more cz of her broken dreams n nt fr her family..😑

anywas the episode ws nice...i loved the way madhu made RK comfortable...RK ki jhuki jhuki nazar n madhu ka pyar se puchkarna..aww so adorable...😳

Balraaj won over Trishna bcos he knew what was her weakness but with Madhu, it was clash of equals !..😊...Balraaj used Trishna and would have continued to do so even if alive .😑..Rishbala are a treat to watch...😳
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: an12345678

I am amused by the fast-pace of this show. At the end of every episode, I get the feel that it's going to wrap-up by the end of this week πŸ˜†

Storm came, Storm saw and Storm could not shake the foundation of trust and understanding. πŸ˜Š

The one flashback I kept waiting for never came: RK remembering Ballu telling him in the jail that he killed one Madhubala. And, I am kind of angry with the writer for missing that crucial flashback when it hits RK that BSC might be Madhubala's father. 

I always love watching Madhubala and RK together, having their conversation like two adults.  

good one..an..
sweetie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahaha yeahh trishna is a pain honestly instead of accepting her mistake she will go and blame others tsktsk loll
but hats off to madhu for still trusting RK πŸ˜ƒ

and yeahh how did teishna frind out the RK was behind her film?
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely written Nidzz..'

love to read your posts...
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DDbiggestfan

Nice post Nids 😊
chalo atleast sm1 took Trishna's class πŸ˜› shez getting on my nerves now πŸ˜• 🀒

Thanks πŸ˜Š  Trishna makes me go πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: reenap

I cant wait for the court scene tomorrow...I know people will say why do we need the court drama but it was necessary and for a good cause... Way to go Madhu...

Lets c how they execute the scene ..though promo looks promising. πŸ˜Š
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Huh??? i ws at home...nd i ws w8ng for ur post frm past 45mins...nd u blame me???πŸ˜• who said its small...doesnt matter da...
U making a post is enuf...

PS : Yep i miss ur punches though. make a diff post. i will b mre dan glad😈

Puches πŸ€”  My machinery is not churning out punches today ...since I am too tired πŸ₯±...Will surely do it next time πŸ˜›
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: desait

thanks.I love drasthi brilliant acting today.she is truly queen of emotions.

Drashti is unbeatable in emotional scenes πŸ˜›
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Hey An... 😊
Bold: Something that is missing from every other serial today...  And i love the too 😳
And i love you for the use of the word STORM πŸ˜† It came but it could never conquer ...

Nidz.. mujhe lagta hai is show STORM se kuch nahi hona hai... aayenga to ek bada bhookamp ... toh hi kuch honga... Storm ko RK Madhu khud phoonk dete hai πŸ˜†

I am very sad that Manonid's STORM is unable to separate these two πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Same Pinch for loving it too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†