Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Manonids

🀣...Don't invite for spamming  ...You will ban me next time πŸ˜†

Nahi hona hai... i will not ban you...😳 never...  but yeah i may run away πŸ˜†
Edited by Azmatazz - 11 years ago
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks.I love drasthi brilliant acting today.she is truly queen of emotions.

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am amused by the fast-pace of this show. At the end of every episode, I get the feel that it's going to wrap-up by the end of this week πŸ˜†

Storm came, Storm saw and Storm could not shake the foundation of trust and understanding. πŸ˜Š

The one flashback I kept waiting for never came: RK remembering Ballu telling him in the jail that he killed one Madhubala. And, I am kind of angry with the writer for missing that crucial flashback when it hits RK that BSC might be Madhubala's father. 

I always love watching Madhubala and RK together, having their conversation like two adults.  
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Post with Apt Title

Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mayamagic

nidz trish knowing abt rk being involve in this is big blooper bcos cv,s dint showed ballu or anyone telling her anything then how she came to know, well it was just a attempt from her to spoil rishbala relation which fall flat on her face, but yes trish is shameless girl and someewhere even malliks and Mb is responsible for her this behaviour 2day. bcos she was been easily forgiven by paddy and Mb for her all mistakeswhen she do tht nautankis from the begining  she was not been blast tht is y now they r paying for it and pady will get good lesson the day when trish will harm rishbala tht time paddy will awake and do something

Hi Maya😊

Trishna is one nuisance in Malick family, who is beyond control now !! Except Roma, nobody can set her straight.  As of now, she has been able to pass the buck, but I wonder how many chances she will get !!! There has to be some point where she will have to choose between her family and dreams, and I guess she will go with her dreams!!
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hifzaa

great post
Seriously trish ko kbhi akal nai aege she will remain selfish
Rishbala scene was too gud , i loved Rk's dialogues

Rishbala were lovely today πŸ˜Šand credit goes to CVs for showing such depth in their love story πŸ˜³  
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

awwiee... nidz... see you have fans including me... 😊

we wait for you to post 😳

C ... My Jungli Billi!!!πŸ˜ƒ       See hw many fans r der for u by urself.
with in few minutes ..my next comment wud b in 6 or 7th page. 
Here the main aim is U making a post rather thn the "Length" of the post!!!!πŸ˜›

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought i hate Trishna bt no she the source of my entertainment in MB show after sikki of course πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She is such a stupid & childish girl !!

Moving 2 Rishbala u r right.As MB is trying 2 protect his heart, RK should protect her Trust... One think is clear from 2days episode that in future if MB left or doesn't trust RK than we can wish 2 see a pagal RK who can do anything & everything uthpatang which may be unknown 2 himself. Trust me i want 2 see that kind of Pagalpanti from Rishbala..!!
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Awww sooo sweet of u😳. u knw wat..i ws just abt to making a post of missing u πŸ˜†..i mean..if u wnt make ur post today...den the fans who read ur posts nd the PUNCH dialogues u throw..wid Humor...πŸ˜†will miss u.
so i thot to make a post .Req u to make a post on today's epi...
Its a drug...V r used to it!!😊
thnx again miss.Nids πŸ€— thankuuu so much.

Hi KP, 

Thanks for liking my posts πŸ˜Š but Please avoid such PDA😎 ...I abhor such antics even if done with pure intentions . I hope u wont feel bad😊  Just PM me if I u dont see my post anyday😊
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

I am amused by the fast-pace of this show. At the end of every episode, I get the feel that it's going to wrap-up by the end of this week πŸ˜†

Storm came, Storm saw and Storm could not shake the foundation of trust and understanding. πŸ˜Š

The one flashback I kept waiting for never came: RK remembering Ballu telling him in the jail that he killed one Madhubala. And, I am kind of angry with the writer for missing that crucial flashback when it hits RK that BSC might be Madhubala's father. 

I always love watching Madhubala and RK together, having their conversation like two adults.  

Hey An... 😊
Bold: Something that is missing from every other serial today...  And i love the too 😳
And i love you for the use of the word STORM πŸ˜† It came but it could never conquer ...

Nidz.. mujhe lagta hai is show STORM se kuch nahi hona hai... aayenga to ek bada bhookamp ... toh hi kuch honga... Storm ko RK Madhu khud phoonk dete hai πŸ˜†
Edited by Azmatazz - 11 years ago