Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Episode was expected to certain extent but loved how Trishna 's words fall flat in front of Madhu !!!..Trishna was hurling accusations on RK, but here she was relieved to know the reason behind RK's recently developed cold stance.Ouch...Loved how Madhu soothed RK's fears with her complete trust Embarrassed...RK's heart is growing with Madhu's love and with every single battle won, RK is getting more and more protective for MadhuEmbarrassed. If I wish for Madhu to protect RK's heart and I hope RK shields her trust too.Embarrassed

Finally Shamsher ne Trishna ke class leClap but little does he know that Trishna is one shameless girl who will always end up putting her family on stake for her dreams Angry...

Looking at the precap, it seems Trishna is back with her family as always Dead

PS: Yeh le Kittu pad le, aur so Ja !!!!!Cool

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrHoTSHeLL4Jaiprivartihoney_sonyarmanmallikjenny8891Hema27tharuTWAkishlay95geetrana45mohini110nats-29drashtiMyAnGeL-Dimple-indiegirlstressreliefapvsluvyouvaani21latekateSimple-Girlamrithassweetie4evaLadyFlame-optimist-priyachandabhaylovepiadesaitsaijahnaviKittuPratzzAngel-33DDbiggestfanANJALI_SAMARIYASagar21Ananya05LogicalNonsense-SmexyGhost--WhiteGirl-SaiSankita24ChocoSoul_charu_..NadiaZ..White_lilyAmoureuxTaiyonoimiNeelambari..hifzaa-wintergreen-anji-miraHdhd_CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhu's invulnerable trust- RK's strength" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
But how Trishna came to know that RK is the one who hired Balraj to produce the filmLOLLOLLOL

They are moving in a super speed...In a way is good so we can be done with this track..Smile

And Trishna is one selfish brat..

Edited by reenap - 29 January 2013 at 9:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema27geetrana45DDbiggestfanChirpychickletSunshine GirlTaiyonoimi

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Coincidentally aaj you and me posted at the same time and around the same contents !!! Wink

Nidz... tera mera rishta purana LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChirpychickletTaiyonoimi

i-me-myself

Goldie

i-me-myself

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Trishna a selfish girl always diverts blames to some other person.

Even if we say that RK, brought Ballu (say knowingly) but then too why Trishna didn't informed her family when she recognize him? Selfish girl always thinks about her own dreams and always put blames on family members.

One more thing...how come Trishna comes to know that Ballu was brought by RK? Who told her that her new producer is RK's finding?
Has she seen this in her dream or she got intuition?

RishBala are made for each other. There is no space for MU between them. Their love and trust don't need any kind of test. They are life of each other. Wow...what a couple.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4swethagrHema27skamanigeetrana45zahrazarlatekatesree.gattuAmoureuxChirpychicklet

KittuPratzz

IF-Rockerz

KittuPratzz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hieee Tongue huh i gt my post...w8 ill readWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chirpychicklet

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Coincidentally aaj you and me posted at the same time and around the same contents !!! Wink

Nidz... tera mera rishta purana LOL

U should have told me Azi Unhappy...I just commented there !!!   LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuAmoureux

ANJALI_SAMARIYA

IF-Rockerz

ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
nice post..

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reenap

But how Trishna came to know that RK is the one who hired Balraj to produce the filmLOLLOLLOL

They are moving in a super speed...In a way is good so we can be done with this track..Smile

And Trishna is one selfish brat..

Hi Reena 

I have done with my vent out yesterday on Trishna,Evil Smile so I wont say anything today LOL  Even I could not understand how come she got to know this Ermm  may be she got to know in her dreams ROFL RK draane aaya hoga LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.