NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

Nanhi frozen to the root as she spots Mohan. She can only see Mohan's back as he is talking to someone on the phone. Nanhi slowly starts walking towards him. Mohan turns around and Nanhi is shocked to see him. She starts crying. Mohan totally oblivious to her continues talking on the phone. Nanhi has FB of their past. She has FB of meeting Mohan in the lift, her thanking him for helping her place the ad, Mohan putting a bell and several other scenes. Mohan talking on the phone saying have I ever made a promise I've never fullfiled. He walks by Nanhi, who hears everything. Nanhi says yes Mohan Bhatnagar I've not forgotten you and there are promises you've not fulfilled.. Mohan calls Anu and says I give up on your reporter. Nanhi has FB of moments spent with Mohan. Nanhi wonders why he is back. 

Mohan spots Janardhan with several other men and runs after him. Nanhi follows him. Janardhan and the other men get on a jeep and leave. Mohan calls up Anu and asks her to ask her reporter not to come as he has lost the lead. He shouts further on the lack of commitment. Mohan gets into his car to leave. Nanhi watching all this picks up a stone to throw at his car but stops herself just in time.

Renu's handbag sale is on. A lady looks at pictures of Tanu dressed as a scholar, with a trophy and asks Renu about it. Renu praises Tanu and Tanu thinks that his mother is overdoing it. Suddenly Tanu spots Aarti to be in room and imagines romancing her (Ishq wala love playing in BG)

Anu tries to pacify Mohan by telling him that Nanhi is her star reporter. Anu says there must be a big reason for her not to  have arrived on time. Nanhi in sitting someplace and crying when Anu calls her. She doesn't pick up the call and continues crying.

Renu calls out for Tanu when she spots Aarti πŸ˜† Renu is about to scold her when Tanu reminds her that she is a customer. Renu says I will not shout at her only on the condition that she purchases at least one handbag . Aarti looks at the handbags and Renu sells a cheap handbag for 1000 rupees. The money is given to Aarti by Tanu. Jiji watches and thinks that future MIL has been looted, Renu thinks I've looted the bride πŸ˜†

Beera in a temple asking the preist to pray that he doesn't run into the same cat(Navika) again. Preist assures him that his TV won't break this time.  The preist continues praying and says you should run into a girl who is beautiful and rocks your world. Beera spots Nanhi walking near the temple and gets lost looking at her. Preist continues commenting on how the girl should be and Beera continues watching Nanhi.

Nanhi steps into the temple . Beera lost and the preist calls out to him.  Nanhi asks God why he made her so weak in front of him(Mohan)? She says is this why I waited for 12 years? She asks why Mohan is back in Indore after so many years. ? She wonders if he will come to their house. She wonders what would Megha's reaction be if she found out. She prays that Mohan and Megha don't meet.

Precap: Nanhi talking to Megha and asks her what would she do if she happens to meet Mohan Bhatnagar? Megha is taken aback. Mohan in Juna Mohalla looking at the house. Nanhi asks Megha would your resolve weaken?

Please comment on the Telly Buzz article to increase CM rankings😳

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the WU, Neelu ! πŸ€—
shamil thumbnail
thanks neeluπŸ€—
looks like a much better episode with loads of scenes from season 1
aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice episode with nanhi remembering the sweet moments with her spiderman
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for d WU. loved the flashback scenes.😊
Sweet-Lioness thumbnail

Thanksss for the WU Neelima...πŸ˜ƒ

Navika n Mohan ka scene kafi touchy tha...khash kar ke wo scene jab Navika apne FB mein kho jati hai...apna hath aage badhati hai...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

aaj ke episode mein yeh best scene tha n dushra best scene tha...Vyas house ka exibition...mast scene tha ek dum...πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ‘

kisi ne notice kiya hai ya nahi pata nahi...jab Mohan n Navika aamne samne khade the...tab do khate-peete type ke aadmi...check shirt pahle...unke bich mein kareeb 4-5 baar gujre...akhir unhe jana kahan tha...fir jab Mohan n Navika ka close pic dikha rahe the...tabhi bhi wohi dono un dono ke piche hi khade the...in fact ek Moti si aunty bhi in dono ke ird gird kai baar ghumti hui nazar aayi...pata nahi kaha ja rahe the...ya fir hamari tarah yeh bhi aage kya hoga jann ne ke liye wohi ghum rahe the...πŸ˜†

beera n navika ka scene mujhe boring hi laga...!!! lekin ek baat ka pata chal gaya ke...aaj tak Navika...hanky chehre par lapet ke Beera ke samne kyoun aati thi...ta ke ek din hanky udd jaye...aur Beera Navika ke lapet mein aa jaye...πŸ˜†

writer ki ek baat samajh mein nahi aa rahi hai mujhe...πŸ˜›

jab Papa jee thappad pe thappad mara karte the Mohan ko tab toh Nanhi ne kabhi nahi kaha 'i hate u dadu'...par nanhi ne suna tha Addu ko sautela kehte hue Mohan ko...aur usi ke reaction mein Mohan ne Addu ko thappad mara...so isiliye...'i hate u spiderman'...ajeeb baat hai...πŸ˜†

aur Megha ke iss gusse ki wajah toh aaj tak pata nahi chal pa raha hai...πŸ˜•

vaise bhi AS ka role kafi kam dikha rahe hain...jyada toh Navika ko dikha rahe hain...pata nahi kyoun...

Bichara Mohan toh sab ke liye Sautela hi reh gaya...

Nanhi n addu :- Sautela papa

Megha:- Sautela Pati

Papa jee aur Saroj aunty:- Sautela Damad...

arey yaar...zara yahan aa kar dekho...IF mein 'love u Mohan Bhatnager' kehne ke liye ladkiya hi nahi ladke bhi katar mein khade hain...πŸ˜†
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update😊
misty85 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Neelu.
First scene was really nice... I must say Jayshree acts very well.
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing thWU.😊
Badala thumbnail
God! They silk did not meet... I hate the monotonous refine.
Hope they meet up soon and the story starts swinging