Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Love has no boundaries. Virika/Virman FF (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 28

-Aaliya.KryAn-

IF-Rockerz

-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
waiting to see viren's reactions
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x.Henna.x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love has no boundaries. Virika/Virman FF (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Its getting interesting day by day.
Suprb job.
Continue soon n thanx 4 d pm

x.Henna.x

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Its getting interesting..Waiting for their plan,...~!

x.Henna.x

sweetdollashita

Goldie

sweetdollashita

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
amazing update...
continue soon

x.Henna.x

KtYammie13

Goldie

KtYammie13

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
OMG..
4 days...
God please save Jeevika..

I'm so into it...lol...
Please update soon n PM me... 

Edited by laurenza.carson - 09 February 2013 at 2:13am

x.Henna.x

little.angel56

Goldie

little.angel56

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND INTERESTING EVERY DAY!
OH MY GOD!

KARAN Angry

I love the bond between Jeevika and Manvi the most here, its so caring,. like so perfect kinds,

Sseriously looking to the next onenoww

x.Henna.x

surbhi1994

Goldie

surbhi1994

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
luv d part
its 2 gud
ur story is too interestin

x.Henna.x

x.Henna.x

Goldie

x.Henna.x

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for the comments and likes, I'm so sorry that I couldn't update over the weekend because I was busy with business coursework. But my half term holiday is coming up so I will try my best to give you more updates. I seriously had no clue what to write in this chapter.

Chapter 5
Virat and Viren were in Virat's room, they were waiting for Jeevika or Manvi to text them, they heard a beep from both of their phones and looked at the message it was from Jeevika, when Viren read the message from Jeevika, he was shattered, he couldn't believe it, that Jeevika's engagement is in four days, he hoped that Jeevika and Manvi's Bua had found out about Karan, he hoped that Jeevika had played a joke on him but she hadn't, Viren threw his phone and it hit the wall.

Virat: Bhai, calm down.
Viren: Virat, how can I calm down? I  mean Jeevika's engagement is in four days, to a person who doesn't even respect women.
Virat: I know but you know their Bua.
Viren: I know Virat, i just don't want to lose Jeevika, I really love her.
Virat: Bhai, I know how much you love her, but now we have to plan, a plan to expose Karan.
Viren: I know, we better ask Jeevika and Manvi.
Virat: Okay, i'll phone Manvi.

Viren picked up his phone and put it on Virat's bed, Virat dialed Manvi, he also put the phone on speakerphone and the brothers waited for Manvi to pick, after three rings manvi picked up and Virat said "Hey Manvi." Manvi replied "Hey Virat." Viren then said "Hey Manvi, is Jeevika with you?" Manvi replied "Hey Viren, yeah she's with me, why?" Virat replied "Ok, put the phone on speakerphone." Manvi did what Virat said, Jeevika then said "Hey Viren, Hey Virat." The brothers replied at the same time. Viren said "We just wanted to ask you about how your planning to expose Karan?" Manvi replied "We really haven't thought of anything, Di is still processing the thought of her engagement and so am I." Virat replied "We better think of something, we only have four days to expose Karan." Jeevika replied "Yeah, so got any ideas?" Manvi snapped her fingers and said "Why don't we set up Karan?" Viren replied "That could work." Virat replied "How?" Jeevika then replied "We could hire someone." In the middle of the phone conversation, Jeevika and Manvi heard the front door. Jeevika said "Guys, I think our Bua's home, we have to go see her, we will talk later." They said bye to each other and Manvi quickly cut the phone. Jeevika and Manvi then headed downstairs. They looked around for their Bua but they didn't she her, Manvi looked at Jeevika and Jeevika shrugged, after a while Naniji came out.

Naniji: Manvi, Jeevika, its been quite a long time and Swamini's still not back.
Manvi:I know Naniji, she's never this late Di.
Jeevika I'll go look for her.
Naniji: Okay but take care of yourself.
Jeevika: I will Naniji, i'll call you if I find her.
Manvi: Okay Di.

Jeevika headed out towards the market, to search for her Bua, she looked around but couldn't see her anywhere, she asked around in the market but they all said that her Bua left a while ago, Jeevika started to get scared, her Bua was no where in the market and Jeevika had no idea where she had gone, she started walking home when someone bumped into her and she fell down and hurt her ankle, she couldn't get up and no one stopped to help her. Viren, Virat and Vanshika his mum saw her, they walked up to her and Jeevika saw them.

Jeevika: Viren, Virat ,what are you doing here?
Viren: Virat and I just took my mom out and we were about to go home when we saw you Jeevika. -Vanshika just smiled as she had just met the girl who Viren is insanely in love with-
Virat: Are you okay Jeevika?
Jeevika: No, some idiot walked into me and i fell and hurt my ankle.
Vanshika: Viren, Virat, she needs to go to the hospital.
Viren: Okay, ubt what about her family?
Virat: Don't worry, i'll go to Jeevika's house and inform them and mom and you take her to the hospital.

Viren helped her up and helped her into the car and Virat headed towards Jeevika's house while Viren and Vanshika took Jeevika to the hospital.

Manvi and Naniji were still waiting for Bua and Jeevika to return, after a while Bua returned home, with anger sprawled across her face. Manvi saw her Bua walk in and was the first to speak.

Manvi: Bua, your back, where's Jeevika?
Swamini: Sorry I took long home to return, Jeevika's at home isn't she?
Manvi: No Bua, she went to look for you, since Naniji was worried.
Naniji: Swamini, what's wrong, you look angry?
Swamini:  Nothing, ma.
Naniji: Swamini, there is something, now tell us.
Swamini: Okay, it's about Karan.
Manvi: Bua, what about Karan?
Swamini: I saw him near the market, with a girl. -Manvi looked at Bua, she also wondered whether Bua had found out the truth or not-
Naniji: Maybe it's his cousin.
Swamini: No ma, when he left, I went up to the girl and asked her what her relation with Karan is and she said that she had slept with Karan and was his girlfriend.
Naniji,Manvi: WHAT?!?
Swamini: I was shocked, but I didn't believe her, so she showed me pictures of Karan and her. Then I went with her to Karan's house and asked them about this and they told me the whole truth about Karan.
Naniji: What truth?
Swamini: Karan had gotten a girl pregnant and he doesn't care for her.
Naniji: Shameless man, Swamini, Jeevika is not going to marry into that family. That's final.
Swamini: I broke the engagement before I left. Where is Jeevika?

Manvi was about to answer when they heard a knock and Manvi opened the door and was shocked to see Virat at her door but then smiled and Virat smiled back, Swamini then came to the door and spoke.

Swamini: Hello, can I help you Virat?
Virat: Hello Aunty, I just came to inform you about Jeevika.
Swamini:What about Jeevika? What happened?
Virat: She was on her way home when someone bumped into her and she fell and hurt her ankle.
Manvi: Oh no, where is Di?
Virat: Bhai and my mom took her to the hospital and I came here to inform you about it.
Swamini: Thank you Virat for informing us. Manvi help Nani, we have to get to the hospital.
Virat: I'll take you aunty. -Swamini was about to decline but Naniji came to the door-
Naniji: Thank you, Come on Swamini and Manvi, Virat is taking us.

Virat and Manvi helped Nani to the car and help her sit inside, Swamini locked all the windows and doors and came to the car, she then sat inside and Virat drove to the hospital with Swamini, Manvi and Naniji.

Hospital
Jeevika, Viren and Vanshika waited for the doctor to come back with x-rays, Jeevika and Viren were just looking at each other and Vanshika was just looking at them after a few seconds she spoke.

Vanshika: Jeevika, Viren tells me that you two went to same university.
Jeevika: Yes Aunty, I studied architecture.
Vanshika: What about your younger sister?
Jeevika: Manvi, is also studying architecture, when were younger and after out parents died we took an interest in designing houses and things and we want to open our own business.

After Jeevika said this, Manvi, Naniji, Swamini and Virat entered, Manvi went straight her sister and hugged her and Swamini spoke.

Swamini: Is she alright?
Viren: Aunty, were just waiting for the doctor to come back with the x-ray
Swamini: Why? Is there anything wrong?
Viren: No aunty, just routine to check that Jeevika hasn't fractured anything.
Swamini: Ok.
Viren: Virat, come let's go find the doctor.

Viren and Virat left to find the doctor and the doctor saw them and said that he was just coming, they headed back to Jeevika's room and a few minutes after the doctor came in.

Doctor: Well, Miss Chaudhary hasn't fractured anything, she's just sprained it so she will need to take it easy for a few days. I'll get a nurse to bandage her ankle.
Swamini: Thank you doctor.

The nusre came in and bandaged Jeevika's ankle. Everyone looked at each other and Vanshika broke the silence and spoke to Swamini.

Vanshika: Swaminiji, we will drop you all home.
Swamini: No, please you don't have to take any tension.
Vanshika: It's no trouble at all, it's dark now and you wouldn't to risk anything with Jeevika's ankle.
Swamini: Okay.

Manvi helped her sister off the bed and the all headed towards the cars. Jeevika and Swamini had gone in Viren's car and Manvi, Naniji and Vnashika went in Virat's car. They reached the Chaudhary house in thirty minutes. Viren opened the door and helped Swamini with Jeevika and Virat and Manvi helped Naniji into the house. Swamin and Naniji said thank you to the Vadhera's and then the Vadhera's left for their house.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307khalidamohamed6sns_ghaaliya172vijikashirhidWara0820079999PmazhaSameeha.TackerNimishrrinlvwithehmmbhsweetdollashitaLove_Familysurbhi1994JESNIApinky.paddajia123sagaravni_19Syed695-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-Marzii-vish94---Ayesha--sumayyah1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top