Love has no boundaries. Virika/Virman FF - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
lovely update
nw its virika ;)
superb...
finally swamini got to know about karan n she broke the engagement...
continue soon

jeevika's engagement broke  
loved the update
Yeah...
So happy...
at last Karan's character revealed...
Wohooo...
yeay yeay yeay...
Waiting for the next update...
Please Update super soon...
Awesome update.
Continue soon n thanx 4 d pm
Thank you all for the likes the comments everyone, I love reading the comments, a great big hug to all of you from me! ðŸ¤—

Raj is Karan's dad.
Chapter 6

It's been two days since Swamini broke Jeevika's enagagement to Karan, after finding out his truth, Swamini was hurt that her school friend could such a thing to her, Swamin was busy in the kitchen as Jeevika had sprained her ankle and Swamini told her not to strain herself and Manvi was busy studying. Swamini is lost in her thoughts about how both Vadhera brothers helped her family yesterday, how they stopped to help Jeevika, while no one else did, Swamini heard a knock on the door and was snapped out of her thoughts, she went to open it to find Viren and Virat standing at the door.

Swamini: Hello Viren, Hello Virat.
Viren, Virat: Hello Aunty.
Swamini: How can I help you?
Viren: Actually, our mother sent us here, she couldn't see how Jeevika is herself.
Virat: So she sent us here, so also made some springrolls for your family.
Swamini: I see, please come in.

Viren and Virat entered the Chaudhary house on Swamini's saying. She thought to herself should I get to know both of the Vadhera brothers before making my judgement of them, she also thought of how her judgement of Karan was wrong and decided she should get to know them. She made them sit with naniji while she went to make some tea for them and came back with tea and some snacks and she also sat down.

Naniji: Viren, Virat, how are you both?
Viren: I'm fine naniji
Virat: I'm fine, and naniji?
Naniji: I'm fine.
Swamini: I'll call Manvi and Jeevika down.

Before any of the brothers could say to her, not to disturb the sisters, she had gone up to call them, a few minutes later, she cam down with Jeevika and Manvi, both sisters sat down and they said hello to each other and Swamini also sat down.

Swamini: Viren, what do you do?
Viren: Well I did some work experience as a lawyer, after I finished studying and now i've joined my dadaji's solicitor firm.
Swamini: Why didn't you go straight into working as a lawyer after you finished your studies?
Viren: Well, I didn't want work without gaining any experience, so I have a much better understanding.
Swamini: I see, and Virat your still studying?
Virat: Yes aunty.

Swamini was about to ask some questions, but before she could there was a knock on the door and she got up and went to open the door and was shocked to see the Sharma family at her door. Everyone was also shocked to see Karan and his family at the door. She let them come in. Karan saw Viren and Virat in the house and he spoke.

Karan: What are you two doing here?
Swamini: They are guests Karan, don't be rude.
Viren: Auntyji, we'll leave now.
Swamini: No, why should you leave, please stay seated.
Karan: Jeevika, what happened to you foot?
Jeevika: I sprained it when some idiot bumped into me.
Karan: I bumped into you.
Jeevika: Your the idiot, who bumped into me and didn't help me after.
Karan: I'm sor-
Jeevika: Save it Karan.

Viren and Virat did as Swamini told them, they  both angry that Karan was the person who bumpedand Naniji had turned towards the Sharma family and said.

Naniji: What can we do for you Mr and Mrs Sharma?
Raj: Please hear us out.
Nani: Why should we?
Sheila: Please just give us a few minutes to talk.
Nani: Fine, fine, hurry up.
Raj: The reason we didn't tell you the truth about Karan before.
Sheila: Is because we thought after Karan got married to Jeevika, Jeevika would change him.
Nani: What rubbish.
Raj: It's the truth, we knew that if we got Karan married to a good and simple girl like Jeevika, who has good values, he would change.
Swamini: Why did you lie to me Sheila and why did you choose my niece for Karan?
Sheila: I just wantedd a good life for my son and Jeevika's innocent, her life wouldn't get ruined, she would get everything she would want.
Nani: Except no love from your shameless son.
Swamini: What about that poor girl who your son got pregnant?
Raj: I gave her and her family, a big amount of money to start life again somewhere else.
Manvi: WHAT?!? WHY?
Swamini: Manvi, dear calm.
Manvi: Sorry Bua.
Raj: I didn't want any finding out about Karan's mistake of having a child before marriage.
Manvi: Wow, when his dad is like this, then it's no wonder how Karan became out like this.
Karan: Manvi, watch your tongue, don't say anything about my father or else-
Jeevika: Don't or else my sister in front of me, understood Karan.
Manvi: Di, leave it, he's not worth it.
Swamini: Please leave from my house.
Sheila: Please, give us another chance.
Raj: Please Swaminji.
Naniji: No second chances. I will not let my granddaughter's life be ruined, just for your son.
Raj: Please. This should be Jeevika's decision. She'll make the right decision.

Just as Naniji was about to say something she suffered a pain in her heart, everyone saw this and Viren and Virat quickly caught Jeevika and Manvi's nani and they took her to her room which was located downstairs. Raj had stopped both sisters.

Raj: Please Jeevika, I know you'll make the correct decision.
Jeevika: What you want me to marry Karan and become your daughter in law?
Raj: Yes, Jeevika please.
Jeevika: Mr Sharma, you really are stupid if you think i'm going to say yes. Now, look what your family has done to my nani, now get the hell out of this house, or I will make your families life a misery.
Sheila: Please Jeevika.
Manvi: Oi, hello, didn't you hear what my di said, she said get out, or i'll throw you out myself.

The Sharma family left the Chaudhary house in failing to get the engagement back on, Manvi saw them leave and drive off and Manvi then went to help her sister to get their nani's room, they walked into the room to see their nani hadn't woke up.

Jeevika: Bua, why isn't waking up?
Swamini: I don't know Jeevika.
Viren: Don't  worry aunty, i've called the doctor, he should be coming.
Swamini: Thank you Viren.

They heared a knocked and Viren went to to get it, he saw the doctor and led the doctor to nani's room, the doctor asked everyone to leave and they did, they waited outside for news for the doctor, after thirty minutes the doctor came out again and spoke to everyone.

Doctor: She fainted due high blood pressure, so she'll need to take it easy for a week and i've aske a nurse to come her and keep an eye on her and i've also written a prescription.
Swamini: Thank you doctor, i'll get the medicine as quickly as possible.
Virat: Auntyji, you don't worry, i'll go now and get it, you stay here.
Swamini: Thank you Virat.

Virat left, and went to get the medicines for Jeevika and Manvi's nani, the doctor left and the nurse came after the doctor left, she went straight to nani's room to keep an eye on her, Virat came back after 20 minutes and gave the medicines to Swamini.

Viren: Auntyji, Virat and I better get going now.
Swamini: Ah, okay.
Virat: If you have any problems, please do call us.
Viren: We would be happy to help you.
Swamini: Okay. Have a safe journey.

They all said bye to Viren and Virat and Viren and Virat said to them, Jeevika stayed with their nani, so Manvi could revise and Swamini went to make dinner. Swamini thought to herself Viren and Virat aren't bad, they stayed to help with nani, if it was anyone else they would have left and not helped.

Edited by HappyDayDasies - 11 years ago
Res
unres

very very nicely written...
karan chapter is over now i guess..
continue soon
Edited by sweetdollashita - 11 years ago
great update!! i like swamini in this story hehe shes not annoying haha/...awee Viren and Virat are soo caring and helpful..thanks for the pm :) continue faaasssttt plzzz
Nice Update...Continue soon!
finally karan is out
amazing part
loved it