Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing story plz continue
x.Henna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for the comments.

Chapter 3

Jeevika and Manvi, sat in their room, looking at the pictures of Karan and the alcohol and girls. Manvi broke the silence.

Manvi: Dii, who's this Priya Shah?
Jeevika: I don't know Manuu. I dont recognise her.
Manvi: I don't either, Dii I have an idea, we can look her up on Facebook.
Jeevika: Manuu, what an idea. Quickly get my laptop.
Manvi: Okay Dii.

Manvi goes to the table and grabs the laptop and goes back to the bed and turns on the laptop, Jeevika then signs into her facebook account and searches for Priya Shah. They find the girl they were looking fpr and start looking at her feed. They come across one post that says Great party at the club and tagged Karan Sharma, Virat Vadhera and Viren Vadhera. They both stared at the screen when they saw Virat and Viren in the tags.

Jeevika: Manuu, Virat and Viren are tagged.
Manvi: I know Dii, there has to be a mistake.
Jeevika: I doubt it, look at the comments Manuu.
Manvi: Dii, we have to call Viren.
Jeevika: No Manuu, I know that Viren gets hurt by a little mention of Karan's name.
Manvi: I know Dii but we have to find something out.
Jeevika: Manuu, call Virat and ask about this post.
Manvi: Okay Dii.

Manvi gets her phone and calls Virat, but he doesn't pick up, she keeps trying for the sake of her sister. After eight attempts of trying to call Virat, she gives up and throws the phone on her bed.

Manvi: Dii, eight attempts and this fool doesn't pick up. Now what?
Jeevika: Let's wait for him to call back.
Manvi: Okay Dii

They sit on the bed and stare at the phone waiting for Virat to phone back. After an hour they give up. At the same time Manvi curses him lovingly and he calls. Manvi smiles and keeps smiling, Jeevika looks at her and nudges her and she realises and picks up the phone. "Viraaat, eight miss calls and an hour gone and now you call." Virat laughs "Sorry Manuuu, but I was busy." Manvi replies "Did I disturb you?" Virat then replies "No chep, you didn't disturb me." Manvi replies "Chep!? Chep!?" She then realises that Jeevika was in the room and was laughing. Virat says "Yes chep, you still there?" Manvi replies "Listen Viraaat, I need some information for my sister." Virat replies "What type of information?" Manvi says "Do you someone called Karan Sharma?" Virat says "Yes, but why do you want to know about Karan?" Manvi replies "I need to everything about Karan Sharma because he's the Karan that our Bua wants Jeevika to get married to." Virat shouts "What!?!" Manvi moves the phone away her ear and Virat then says "Your joking right Manvi, please you know how much Viren and I care for Jeevika and you." Manvi replies "Virat, I know how much you and Viren care for us but I'm not joking." Virat then says "Okay, Jeevika and you will have to meet Viren and I at the lake tomorrow morning." Manvi replies "Okay, bye Virat." Virat replies "Bye Manvi." Manvi puts the phone down.

Manvi: Dii, we have to meet them at the lake in the morning.
Jeevika: Okay.
Manvi: Dii, what if this is really bad?
Jeevika: Let's just hear tomorrow they have to tell us.
Manvi: Okay. Lets go to sleep.

Vadhera House
Virat goes downstairs and looks for Viren, he then sees him coming out of the study room heading for his room. Virat then catches up with his brother in his room and then closes the door.

Virat: Bhai, I need to tell you something important.
Viren: What about Virat?
Virat: It's about Jeevika and the guy she may marry.
Viren: Virat, I really don't want to talk about that.
Virat: Bhai, please listen please.
Viren: Okay Virat go ahead.
Virat: The guy that Jeevika that she may marry is Karan.
Viren: I know that.
Virat: Do you know his surname?
Viren: I don't know his surname Virat.
Virat: Bhai, it's Sharma. Karan Sharma.
Viren: What Virat, are you serious?
Virat: Yes Bhai, Manvi called me earlier and told me and asked about him and I told them that we would meet them at the lake in the morning.
Viren: Okay, Shit yaar. Karan Sharma. This is messed up.
Virat: Yeah, listen we should sleep. Goodnight Bhai.
Viren: Virat, my Bhai thanks for telling me.
Virat: No problem, you would do the same for me if Manvi was in that postion.

Virat leaves Viren's room and goes to sleep. Viren lies down on his bed and looks at phone then pulls Jeevika number up and sends her a text and then start texting each other for a while.

From Viren, To Jeevika: Virat told me everything. Don't worry.
From Jeevika, To Viren: Sorry, I didn't call and tell you.
From Viren, To Jeevika: Jeevs, don't worry about that. You'll only marry me and only become Mrs Jeevika Viren Vadhera.
From Jeevika, To Viren: :)

They both slowly drifted to sleep after this small texting session.
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
short one bt still nice waiting... Whats his reality ? i want a quick update plz update soon ...
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cute texts :)
continue fast plz, want to know about karan
thanks for the pm, can u give us the link for the update next time? its hard to find it//...
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Awesome update.
I loved how they find out abt that girl 4m fb n hope jeevika get rid of karan soon.
Thanx 4 d pm
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...
continue soon
KtYammie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowie...
Mrs. Jeevika Viren Vadhera...
Thats the only surname that suits her/...
I really really really hope everything will be fine...
Aw... so excited now...
Your story is just mindblowing sweet... LOveed it...
Please update super soon...
Angelic.gurl thumbnail
pls update soon
awesome

x.Henna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the comments and likes, i'll be making Priya Shah a negative character in the future chapters.  Sorry for super late update, and also sorry for no Virika or Virman moments. I will update tomorrow to make it up.

Chapter 4
Jeevika and Manvi woke up earlier then they usually do, they both had nerves about what they would find about today from Virat and Viren. They both sat up on the bed.

Jeevika: Manuu, you look scared.
Manvi: I am Di, about today and what we find out, I just want you to be happy, not unhappy.
Jeevika: Manuu, I know, but listen what we do to break this rishta, we have to do carefully.
Manvi: Okay Di, you go for a shower, i'll pick out something for you to wear, after all we going to meet your special someone. -She winks at her sister-
Jeevika: Manuu, i'm not the only person meeting my someone special, i know all about you and Virat.
Manvi: Diii.

Jeevika left the room and went to shower, Manvi just kept smiling while picking out her sister's clothes, after a while Jeevika came out and Manvi went in and Jeevika wore the clothes Manvi picked out and Jeevika also picked out clothes for her sister. They went downstairs to see that Bua and Nani hadn't woken up yet, they both decided to make breakfast and they ate breakfast with Bua and Nani.

Swamini: Jeevika, i'm going to Sheila's house to talk about a date for the engagement, you must come along. -Manvi and Jeevika look at each other-
Jeevika: Bua, I can't, i'm busy today.
Swamini: Jeevika, surely nothing can be more important then fixing your engagement date.
Jeevika: Bua, i actually promised Sheetal i would help her revise for an exam.
Swamini: Jeevika, that can be done later.
Naniji: Swamini, let her help Sheetal and you always told them growing up to help friends out.
Swamini: Okay, Jeevika you go help Sheetal out and take Manvi with you.

They finshed breakfast and Bua left to go to the Sharma house. After a while Jeevika and Manvi left and went to the lake. They reached there and were waiting for the Vadhera brothers to come. The brothers came and before going up towards the lake, they both looked at each other and then looked at the beautiful sisters and got mesmerized by them. They said there hello's and sat down.

Jeevika: So, are you going to tell us about Karan or do we have wait all day.
Viren: We won't have all day, because your Bua will get worried about you two.
Virat: So where do you want us to start?
Manvi: From the beginning, we need the full picture.
Viren: Okay, well we know Karan because he was in my year at university, he didn't really do much study when we had exams and the only he wanted to go out to parties and drink and hit on girls.
Virat: He was always hanging out with bhai when Jeevika wasn't hanging with bhai, and using his dad's money to throw these huge parties at clubs and always invited a whole load of girls to these parties.
Viren: I found out what Karan was fully like until our second year, when a girl from my course dropped out, Virat what was her name?
Virat: Erm, it was Seema Patel. But she didnt, drop out of uni, her parents left India with her and went overseas with her and she had transferred universities.
Viren: They only did that because Karan and Seema had slept together and Seema was pregnant and when she found out, she told Karan about it but he really didnt care, when her parents found out they did what Virat said. But things get worse from there.
Virat: From there he didnt really care about who he got pregnant, he kept throwing these huge parties on boats and at clubs and would always sleep with a random girls and would always boast about it, to his friends.

The sisters got the full picture and were in shock, especially Manvi, who didn't want her Di to end like this. Jeevika looked at Manvi who was still in shock.

Jeevika: Manvi, you there?
Manvi; Dii, i don't want you have a marriage like this, I love Bua but -She stopped in her words and hugged her sister-
Jeevika: You don't worry, i'm not going to end up with Karan, no matter what Bua said.
Manvi: But what do we do Di?
Jeevika: We'll show Bua, Karan's true roots and also show Bua that Viren is a good guy, like Nani had said.
Viren: But how?
Jeevika: Bua will have to catch Karan in the act.
Manvi: What about showing Bua, that Viren is a good guy.
Jeevika I really have no clue, but not just Viren but we also have to show that Virat is a good guy.

Virat turned and smiled at Mavni and hugged and told her not to worry, her sister is smart, she'll surely break this engagement. Just then Jeevika's phone and it was Sheetal, Jeevika picked up and said "Hey Sheetal, what's up?" Sheetal replied "Jeevs, I know you and Manvi are with Viren and Virat and used me as a cover for your Bua, but she just rang here and said to my brother that she'll be here in a hour to come get you guys." Jeevika replied  "Oh damm, She didn't say anything else did she?" Sheetal replied "No, just that she also has some news for you." Jeeikva then replied "Okay, Thanks Sheetal, we will come as quickly as possible." Jeevika then cut the phone.

Jeevika: Oh shit.
Manvi, Virat, Viren: What happened?
Jeevika: That was Sheetal, she said Bua will come in an hour to come and get us and also has some good news.
Mavni: This is bad, what do you think the good news is?
Jeevika: I don't know, something to do with my engagement.
Manvi: You don't think Bua could possibly found out about Karan's true roots?
Jeevika: I don't know, we have to go Manuu.
Viren: When you guys find out about what the news is, tell us.
Jeevika, Manvi: Don't worry, we will.

Jeevika and Viren hugged, Virat and Manvi hugged, neither of the brothers were willing to let go of their future life partners, but they knew they had to, they always believed in their love for the sisters, because their mother told them that true love always wins. They said thier goodbye's and the sisters headed towards Sheetal's house and the brothers headed home.

The sisters reached her house, and ran straight up to Sheetal's room, they quickly put all the books out, a few minutes after Bua came, the sisters said goodbye to Sheetal and left with Bua to go home.

Vadhera House
 The brothers reached home, there was no one else home except them and their mom. They both sat at the dining table and were served lunch, their mother looked at them and sensed something was wrong.

Vanshika: What's wrong?
Viren:Nothing mom.
Virat: Mom, there is nothing wrong as bhai said.
Vanshika: Viren and Virat, i brought you two up, I know when something is up or not, now tell me.
Virat: No use hiding anything from mom.
Viren: It's about Jeevika and Manvi.
Vnashika: I knew.
Virat: Huh?
Vanshika: When your not in house Viren, you only think about Jeevika, and you Virat when your not studying you only think Manvi.
Viren, Virat: I see.
Vanshika: From what you've both told me about Jeevika and Manvi, their both lovely girls, i would love for both of them to become daughters of this house and for them not telling their Bua about you guys, is because when their parents died, their Bua was like their mother figure for them growing up and I know that they wouldn't want to hurt her. Now eat.

They both listened to their mom, after lunch they both went up to Virat's room and waited for any news from the sisters.

Chaudhary House
Swamini, Jeevika and Manvi reached their house and they sat down on the sofa with Nani, Jeevika and Manvi lloked at each other, Nani sensed that the girls had gone to meet Viren and Virat and that something else was wrong, but didn't do anything.

Swamini: I have some news.
Manvi: What type of news Bua?
Swamini: Sheila and I have fixed a date for Jeevika and Karan's engagement.
Jeevika: What date?
Swamini: 4 days, from now.
Manvi: Four days Bua, that's not enough time to plan.
Swamini: Manvi, you don't worry, i have everything planned.

Swamini left for the market as they wanted something special to eat for dinner. Jeevika and Manvi made lunch for themselves and Nani and ate silently, Nani had then told them that she knows that engagement to Karan won't happen. After lunch they both went to their bedroom.

Jeevika: Okay, we have to tell Viren and Virat.
Manvi: I know Di, shall i tell them or you?
Jeevika: err, I will.

She then took her phone out and sent a text message.

From Jeevika, To Virat and Viren: The news is that my engagement is in four days.

Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is getting so interesting,, Karan is a bad guy, hope swamini learns about him!! please conitnue soon..thanks for pm