Love has no boundaries. Virika/Virman FF - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
That was really awesome dude! :D

Loved it! :D

Please please please continue soon. :)
Chapter 2

Manvi and Jeevika were in their room thinking about what naniji had told them, Jeevika did want to marry Viren and wanted to become Mrs Vadhera. But she didn't want to break her Bua's heart, Bua had been through alot in the past and had told Jeevika and Manvi about it.

Manvi: Di, what nani mean about show Bua what Karan is like.
Jeevika: Hmmm, surely she means how Karan treats me. I mean you saw how rude he was to mean outside.
Manvi: There must be more to it Di, I mean Bua has met Karan and Karan always acts nice to us in front of her.
Jeevika: I think your right, there has to be more to Karan, something that isn't obvious to see I mean, why would he act nice to us in front of Bua.
Manvi: I'll ask Bua if both of us can go to Karan's house.

Manvi had left the room and Jeevika's phone started ringing, she saw the name of the person it was Viren, it brought a smile to her face. She quickly picked it up and said "Hey Viren. I just thought of you." Viren replied "Hey Jeevika, I know we always think of each other. What are you up to." Jeevika was thinking of whether she should tell Viren that she was going to Karan's house but decided she couldn't lie to him. "Nothing, just about to head to Karan's house with Manvi." His heart slightly broke hearing this. "Oh right." Jeevika said "It's nothing like that, I'm actually trying to find proof that Karan is not a good guy, then Bua will think of getting me married to someone else, maybe to you." She knew this would ease Viren's sadness about Karan and her. Viren replied "So you two sisters are playing detectives." Jeevika laughed at this and replied "Viren I have to go, I'll speak to later. I love you." Viren replied "Bye Jeevika, I love you too." As soon as Jeevika put the phone down and Manvi came back.

Manvi: Di, permission was granted we have back before dinner.
Jeevika: Okay Manuu, lets go.

Jeevika and Manvi left their house and took and taxi to Karan's house. They got out and paid the taxi driver and headed to the front door of Karan's house and rang the doorbell. The house worker opened the door and greeted them and let them in.

Sheila: Jayesh, who's has come?
Jayesh: Jeevika madam and Manvi madam.
Sheila: Hello Jeevika, Hello Manvi, why are you standing, come sit.
Manvi: Hello Mrs Sharma.
Sheila: Manvi, how many times, please call me Sheila aunty.
Jeevika: Hello Sheila aunty. Is Karan in?
Sheila: No Jeevika, he's still at the office with his father.
Jeevika: Oh right. We thought we should come see the house after all I might become your daughter in law.
Sheila: That is true, come I'll give you a tour.

They got up, they first went to the garden, then the kitchen, the dining room, the family house and finally Karan's room. When Jayesh came for Sheila.

Jayesh: Sheila madam, Mrs Chawla is on the phone.
Sheila: You two girls stay here and look at the view from Karan's room.

Sheila and Jayesh left both sisters in Karan's room.

Jeevika: Manuu, this is a good chance to do some snooping around.
Manvi: Of course Di, you check the drawers and I'll his cupboard. We have act fast.

They both started searching for anything that would show Bua that wasn't the good guy, she thought he was. Manvi searched his cupboard and went all his things but didn't come across anything. She then went to check his files and still the search showed nothing. Jeevika had then found something.

Jeevika: Manuu, come here quick, I found something.
Manvi: A photo of his and some girl. Hold it still Di, I'll take a photo on my phone.

Jeevika held the photo and Manvi took a picture. Jeevika turned over the photo to find something written on the otherwise. It said summer vacation 2011, Priya Shah and I. Manvi took a photo of this aswell. Jeevika then put the photo back and found three more photos, all of which had shown Karan with a girl and alcohol. Manvi took a picture of all of them and Jeevika put them back. They then headed downstairs. Sheila got off the phone when Jeevika and Manvi came down.

Manvi and Jeevika: Bye Sheila aunty.
Sheila: You guys are going?
Manvi: Yes aunty, we promised Bua, we would be home by now.
Sheila: Wait a few mins, Karan will be back soon, he will drop you.
Jeevika: No No aunty, we really must be get going home now. We can get a taxi home.
Sheila: Alright then. Bye.

They left Karan's house and took a taxi home. They reached home and sat down at the table for dinner. Bua served erveyone dinner and also sat down.

Bua: Jeevika, Manvi how was Karan's house, any important work that you needed to go to his house for?
Naniji: Swamini, why would they have important work, can't they visit without having some important work.
Manvi: No important work, we thought that Di should spend some time with Karan and I should spend time with my future jeeju.
Jeevika: But he wasn't there so we spent some time with Sheila aunty and she showed us the house, that's all.

Jeevika and Manvi cleared the table and cleaned up, Bua and Naniji sat downstairs and Manvi and Jeevika went upstairs.

Thanks for all the positive comments for the last chapter.
Do you guys want a negative character in this story or not?Edited by HappyDayDasies - 11 years ago
continue soon
it ws too good ðŸ˜Š

awesome update

loved the the small convo between VIRIKA :)

negative role? suree whatever u like to add

we will be happy to read anything dear

thanks for the pm, continue fast plz :)

awesome and yes i think that there should be a negative character to spice things up
Awesome update.
Wow jeevika n maanvi playing dectectives hmmm,loved it.
Continue soon

This so good

Karan :@

Cont soon

Thanks for the pm

awesome one & yah i want a negative character who is falling for viren

Nice FF...read both chapters liked it...waiting for Virat's intro and some Virman moments.,:)Continue soon...!

awesome story
loved the concept
do update soon 
and PM me please