Page 9 of 22

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
i am gonna hear it again ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Sadiie <3 (Page 9)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
F*** off. . f*** off. .f*** off ROFLROFL

gotta love it ROFL

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 29 January 2013 at 5:32pm

..CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Aawhhh...HugI Told youmonthsago that i never wanted anything but wishes from you on my Birthday, you did this much; means A LOT To me. Love YouuHugCan't wait to see my VM ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And...Grrr Ameena kept pissing me off saying "Oh No Zee forgot!"AngryButsomewhereinside my heart i knew youdidn'tforget my birthday, i know you this much at leastEmbarrassedLOL</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Love You Too! <3</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">
</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">u crazy ?? and on ur 18th birthday?? i don't think soEmbarrassedYour welcome jiiHug</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">do u want me to give you a hint as to what type of vm it is??remember like 2 or 3 weeks ago. . this idea hit me for a vm. . and i wouldn't tell youROFL well i couldn't cuz i wanted to gift it to you for ur birthday. . i am practically done with it. . just a few more touches and stuff and it's done. But can you guess what it's on?? I stole the idea from youROFL</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">LMAO! I know. . she was reporting to me everything that was taking placeROFL I told her to tell me if you were alone so i could post an under construction thread. .but then she said u were making vms and u wouldn't be online. .so i go ahead and make it. . and she pms me that ur online. . i start freaking out. . and then put "Vm gallery coming soon" ROFLROFL</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">i could tell you wanted to practically throw my own manhoose heels at me. . you wouldn't even come to the computer and kept telling ameena to get lostROFL</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">i am guessing she convinced u through giving my gift to you when she came from shopping LOL</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Awwwh who says you can't surprise someone oceans apart.. cuz i just didCoolLOL</font>

LMFAOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Adi & Maan VM?!!!! Shocked ROFL ROFL
Yaaay can't wait!! =D LOL

Lmaooo yeah I was getting pissed off cuz she kept pissing me off! ROFL
I remember one time I went "I'm online" and the look on her face..ROFL ROFL

Awhhh...wait till another special day arrives missy...watch me surprise u ;p
Lol

Mrs.ZSK

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saralicious

EPY BESDAY SADIIE!!!PartyPartyDancing

Aawhhh Thank Youuu! Hug

Mrs.ZSK

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowypatches02

<font color="#cc0000">MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SADIE </font>- hope you are having a blast of atime no doubt partying hard Party      &     Dancing     may God bless you and hope all your dreams are fullfilled Smile- may your life is filled with happiness and laughter. With lots of best wishes!!!

Aaawwhhh Thank You So Much!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypatches02Mrs.ZSK

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 12

Happy Birthday Sadiie Jeee !!!!!!Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 81

I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. Today's your special day and I want you to enjoy it to the fullest with those who are near and dear to you (including me who's the dearest of all of course!).

Party HARD and eat lots of cake. Save some for me too, hehe.Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 16

I made you some gifts. I hope you like them and don't feel like it's an overdosage of GC, ROFL.Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 5 

Thushy may kill me for this, but today is YOUR special day so angry young man MSK is YOUR personal property.Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 41 

I hope you have lots of sweet and romantic dreams of our Yashu! *winks* Do share them with us if they are not - er - TOO steamy, muahahaa.Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 45

And of course, we cannot forget our Ramji who has personally come from Ayodhya to wish you. The trip was long and tiring so be grateful.Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 48 Oh yeah, since you find his "Yes sir" so freaking adorable, I made him say it for you. See? He's even blushing!Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 71

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK..CountingStars

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

LMFAOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Adi & Maan VM?!!!! Shocked ROFL ROFL
Yaaay can't wait!! =D LOL

Lmaooo yeah I was getting pissed off cuz she kept pissing me off! ROFL
I remember one time I went "I'm online" and the look on her face..ROFL ROFL

Awhhh...wait till another special day arrives missy...watch me surprise u ;p
Lol

maybe. . may not ROFL

it's not gonna be epic or anything. . so don't expect it to be LOL
well the pissing off worked. .cuz u thought i did actually forgetROFL

ROFL!!!ROFL that's when she told me the coast was clear to post ROFL

acha...we shall see LOL

..CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
@Visha
@Miti
@Amandasookoo

Thank You So much Guys! Hug

Mrs.ZSK

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.