Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

(Birthday girl i didn't forget. . look's like i fooled you before April fools this year Evil SmileCoolI know i am good *winks*)

*Chikni chameli and Paro comes on stage dancing *

Paro: So Chikni you know what day today is right?

Chikni chameli starts dancing and  singing " IT"S FRIDAYY FRIDAY !"

Paro: *face palm* No It's a TUESDAY! seriously you should only have only thing on your mind right now! Guess i am the only beauty with a brain around here.

Chikni Chameli:  
"Maine pehne party shoes
Gonna let my body loose
Karli hai thodi booze
There's party on my mind"

Paro: yeah yeah. . that's the everyday story of your besharam life. *rolls eyes* I can't believe you don't know what day today is*shakes head*

Chikni chameli: Maybe i do . . maybe i don't.

Paro: uggh your so annoying! 

Chikni Chameli: and your so Boring! Chillax yaar.

Paro: Thank God i had everything planned before hand. I won't bother you. . go practice your vulgar moves with your new toy.

Chikni Chameli: Oh i plan too darling with a handsome Munna.

Paro: You won't even spare her on her birthday :O ?

Chikni Chameli: Whose?

Paro pulling her pretty long black hair out of frustration!

*Chikni Chameli grins *   Are you coming. . or should i help you jump off the cliff? A girl turn's only 18 once *wink*

Paro: You were playing with me this whole time ? You actually remember! No wait. . now i am scared. . what have you planned in your zaalim mind? She is an innocent bachi. . like me. . she is nothing like you or ever be.

Chikni Chameli: oh please don't go devdaas on me now. She is turning LEGAL! I am gonna welcome her Chikni Chameli style.

Paro: Being legal means she can go to Jail! ADULT walla JAIL!

Chikni Chameli: So. . uski Munna toh haiWink

*Lights dim*

Paro: You brought DAMON!! Wrong Munna . .you kamini! you brought him for yourself!

Chikni Chameli *fanning herself* that's not completely true. . she finally admitted that he was SMOKing HOT. . don't u know. . she has always had a crush on him. . I mean. . he is a vamp. . she is a vamp. . they will make a perfect couple for one nightWink

*Lights dim*

Chikni Chameli: You brought her Munna!!

Paro: Yeah i brought her real Munna. . .not the fake one *points at Damon*

Chikni Chameli: The party just got interesting. . who is gonna make the birthday girl badnaam now??

Paro: It's the birthday of a very very special girlEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Chikni Chameli: She fell from heaven 18 years ago.

Paro: She is known for her great sense of humor!

Chikni Chameli: and her vamp like abilities. . staying up like a vamp. . never feels hungry for human food like a vamp ROFL ROFL okay only most of the time ROFL

Paro: She is kind, caring, understanding, loving, intelligent, fun, caring, and adorable and the list can go on.

Chikni Chameli: She has a habit of falling for guys double her age ROFL not that I blame her Wink

Paro: She is a deewani of GCDay Dreaming

Chikni chameli: SHahrukh khan even said her name. . not once but twice on the RADIO *flaming with jealousy *

Paro: She is an amazing siggy maker and vm maker .

Chikni Chameli:  Paro you stole my lines Stern Smile so I'll have to think of something else to say!

Paro :Ohwfoo come-on Chikni Stern Smile Any guesses of who this special girl is??

*Lights off * 

Paro : Omg Chinkni she is coming..Shhh ... Shocked

Tak tak Tak ... 

Chikni Chameli: Whats that Sound Paro Ermm

Paro : It's Sound of her Shoes ROFLROFLnow stop dancing for this beat you chikni and be quite  Stern Smile

Haan again Tak Tak Tak 

&

Here Come a Beautiful Vampire Lady In Black dress ROFL

*DRUM ROLLS*

Sadiie

a.k.a  Party..Sadiie..Party

Our   M u N N i 

H a p yB i r t h d a y S a i i e !

ROFLROFL

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 29 January 2013 at 10:38am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpsacaremaPopo.tharumaFlagdesikimsamVersatileStaradigaagNav2010-enchanted-leenarana42rachna1970KS1000MSN_VannysallybabyAnushaGKCOLOGYZetter-Zahra15-Anu_4_UAngeloScuroLyla.Khanjyoti06Euphoria.shalini28Abby-GC-Crazyjasraj123Varnita.shubhika124maha9Saraliciousvillager00Angel_Luvgafulu14Sri_Radha-BlushaLicious--Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..-Mrs.MSK-..CountingStarsSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Sadiie <3" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Siggies 

Ana 

AngelDark

JANAKI 

Hope

Some is turning 18. Am I hearing right? Wink

Happy Birthday Sadiie!

Look ..some is here to surprise you ROFL

Party
Now you are a legal adult and can drool all over GC as much as you'd like LOL.

You are a amazing friend, supporter, and fighter above all. You are a strong personality that no one would want to go against.image

Plus you are always there to fangirl over a person or problem

And always there when some on says

Aww.. and look whose here to say Happy birthday too? Wink 

(sorry but you have to place yourself in Aarti's Sandal's here)

Lots of love, ---HopeHug

Zahra

Hello Sadiie jiLOL

Never knew that your birthday falls in JanuaryShocked
18 finally, I suppose or still a child???ROFL

Anyways, Happy Birthday to you.

A little something for you.

Do Not Count The Candles,
See The Light They Give.

Do Not Count The Years,
Enjoy The Life You Live...

With this, I wish you another great year full of happiness, success and laughter, that all your wishes come true *GC finally become yours...in your dreams of courseROFL* and this birthday and the coming year turn out to be the perfect one for you. Have a merry and jolly time and enjoy all the pleasures it has got in store for you.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY To You Miss Sadiie Tongue

Lots Of Love,

Zahra...Hug

Varnita
Sadiie Yoyo &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 99

My Lalala Queen ..
WIsh You a very very very happy Wala Birthday The Crazest GC Pankhi Yoyo &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 101
Yoyo &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 117
Happy Happy Birthday To Youuu

Happy Happy Birthday To Youuu :D

Happy Birthday to...My Pagal, Psycho, Mental Friend 
May you have an awesome day, full of fun and smiles... May all your dreams come true and God bless you endlessly..

Loads of hugs and kisses (from GEE CEE too )

Well...
Party Hard! 

Yes Yes Party On My Behalf Too! 

And And And
Eat Loads! Until You're 

And...

For a change...Just Imagine yourself Aarti Today ... And yash ji Whispering.....I LOVE YOU AARTIJI...

Muhahahha, Yoyo &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 189 Can there be any Gift better than this one Yoyo &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 179

By the way...Here is One More Gift for you I made from the hottest Pictures of your GC and given it the Hottest Aura possible!, Hope you do like it! 

I wanted to make a Lott More but just the Present circumstances didnt let me But well then i think that i will make you anything anytime so it dosent actually matters, Right? LOL

With Loads and Loads of Love...

Your Leg Puller...

Varnita! Yoyo &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 111

Rukhshana

Dosti Imtehan Nahi Pyar Mangti Hai, 
Nazar Sirf Aapka Deedar Mangti Hai, 
Zindgi Apne Liye To Kuch Bhi Nahi Lekin, 
Aap K Liye Duaen Hazar Mangti he. 
Happy brithday my. dear... 

How do you expect me 
to remember your birthday, 
when you never look any older? 

Birthday Sms /"\ _!_ 
| | _.-"W "-. 
| _-" =*=*=*=*=*=*= 
ALLAH PAK 
TUM PAR Hamesha Apni Rehmaton 
Ki Barish Kre, 
Allah Tumko AAQA (S.A.W.W)K Rozy Ki 
Hazri Ata Frmaey. 
AAMEEN 
Happy Birthday to my cool Dost 
Salgira Buht Buht Mubarak Ho 

Look outside, It?s so pleasant ! 
Sun smiling 4 you.. 
Trees dancing 4 you.. 
Birds singing for you.. 
Because I requested them 
all to wish you 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
'Prayers of your parents, relatives and friends are the guarantee that you are loved by the whole world and your birthday becomes special when all of these personalities wish you with sweet wishes and gifts. I wish you always remain the star of their eyes.many many happy returns of the day god bless you' 

Rukhshana...

Pinky

hi saddie,
whassupp!
wishing you a very happy birthday!
have a fantabulous one <3
loves,
pinky

Mallu

Its a dedicated ceremony,

an anniversary, but not wedding.
The easy way to tell is
its birthday.
Have a smile in all the way
& have a lovely birthday.

On your birthday,
I would like to give you
some words of wisdom
http://i.imgur.com/6gRGq.gif" />
Smile while you still have teeth.
Big smile
Many many happy returns of the dayEmbarrassed

The child was born,
parents were blessed
and
i am so lucky to have u
as my friend.
Happy Birthday to you

Frm:

Mallu .. 

nahtani

Wishing Saddie Many Many Happy Return's Of The Day 
May God Bless You Always 
Have An Amazing Year Ahead
Keep On Rocking And Partying 
Cheers 

Damini

Happy Birthday Sadiee!!!!!!!

Preet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADDIE!!!!!DancingParty

I hope you have an AMAZING day and hope all your wishes come true!!!
Lots of Love,
Preet Hug

Shilpa
From Shilpa (meROFL)

Happy Birthday, Saddie Di! <3 We don't know each other, but I don't mind taking out the time to wish you a very, very happy birthday!
Many returns of the day..Heart
Take care, and have a great one!

~ Shilpa

Lyla

SADDIEE!!! LOL
LONG time NO see man!LOL
I miss youuu!HugEmbarrassed
Not everyone in this world is blessed with an understanding, trustworthy, caring and loving friend like you! I know we dont know each other THAT much but i know these are definitely some of your qualitiesEmbarrassed

On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to youHeart
May your b-day be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy days! Now will you blow all those candles out or should I call the fire department?Wink lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!!!EmbarrassedStarHugLove you! xx

-Lyla

Ana

Here are some birthday messages i have received =)
many many happy returns of the day... 

I'm sure that there is no other person in this world 
whose heart is as beautiful as yours. 
After all, I know you so damn well. 
Happy Birthday, buddy. 
I wish you live a thousand years 

On your birthday, today, 
I wish you a year with loads of fun, 
excitement and beautiful memories. 
Happy Birthday. 

With a new year of your journey, 
shall come more challenges, 
opportunities and greater success. 
May Allah Almighty bless you. 
Happy Birthday. 

"happy birth day 2 U" 

May ALLAH give u lots 
of such joys & 
happy moments. 
May U live long & 
live happy. May worries, 
thoughts,angers & 
bad lucks remain 
away 4m u. 
I wish u good luck. 
A nice & lovely life 2 
come. Bright & 
joyful future & all 
the goods that U 
can ever Wish or think off. 
I wish, may ur dreams come true 
& all sad 
thoughts off. 
AMEEN. 

Ameena
 Sadia !!

You're Bloody 18 Today !! Party !! *Balle Balle Balle* !! Dancing !!

Can't Believe It !! Tongue !! 

Yo Sis - I'm Gunna Punch Youu 18 Times - And That Too For Real !! Evil Smile !!

Today Youu Will Get The Shock Of You're Life !! LOL !!

Jus Wait For It !! Embarrassed !!

And When Youu Blow The Candles Wish For That Thing !! ROFL !! 

P.s - I Bloody Love Ya !! Thug Life Sisters !! Cool !! 

Thush aka ParoEmbarrassed

Sadiie ! Shocked It's your BIRTHDAY Today Shocked And you're turning 18 Omg PartYyy Dancing
Honestly, i don't even know what to write now Ermm  I was so confident i would know what exactly to write but here..
right now i am, clueless   ROFL  Wish i could copy Zalims speech Argh kamini wont show me ROFL 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Munni  HugHope you have a great day. And ummm you already know that i love you BlushingBlushingBlushing You don't get to hear it too often is all ROFL Your one of the best person to talk to always sooo happy and hyperLOLMay all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of happiness and success into your lifeHug
Have i talked enough yet? Ermm I think i have ROFLSo bye for now ROFL

Ohh Wait i got something for you ROFL
KJO Doing chinkni chemeli steps just for ya ROFLROFL Lucky Youu only one in a Million get to see this special performance  ROFL

ROFL

ROFLROFL

Love you loads. Happy Birthday once again! Hug

- Thushy , Mrs MSK Aka your amazing super cool Student ! Cool

*Chikni Chamel sneaking into THush's message* Sorry i have to but and just ROLF! ROFLWOooT WOOT!! *whistles* KARAN JOHAR. . SHake it. .SHAKE IT!!!ROFLROFL

Zee aka Chikni ChameliEmbarrassed

Message just in case hard to read my handwriting:

Omg :O My illegal twinnie has turned 18! I don't care, you will always be my illegal twinnie, even when you turn 30! Okay I'm gonna stop being so melodramatic! Happy Birthday sadiie! Oh how I wish i could give you a real tight bear hug, with 18 zaalim pushes of course ;)I don't even know where to Begin! I Never did i know I would find myself a stalker in the very same person who wanted to steal my Maan Singh Khurana from me! Lol! Never did I now i would become a majnu to this sexy vamp! Never did i know i would find myself a kamini amongst all our fights and craziness! I must have done something good in my life, that a zaalim like me got a sister in disguise of a sweet innocent soul ( i forgot to add that my bad) that was just waiting for me to corrupt!ROFL She has always let me pour my dil out to her. Crying yelling, laughing she was there, threatening in her bloody awesome British accent how she would hunt them down once she came to U.S. She is such an amazing person that those near her fail to see! Maybe that's a good thing as i can have this fabulous sister all to myself! It's their loss and a zaalim's gain! I will selfishly keep her to myself! I could go on and on, but this huge poster was not even enough for me to list all the amazing qualities of this sexy MUNNI! I just want to say I Heart U!

Have a fabulous b-day twinnie!

Love your,

Zaalim Twinnie

p.S save a piece of cake for me ^.^

Muahh !

VOICE Message from the HOSTSTongue

**Sadiie's voice message is on Page 8. . come experience her stepping up to the challenge and sing for us Wink**

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 29 January 2013 at 6:26pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42KS1000AnushaGKCOLOGY-AarYaholic-uluvmgAngeloScuroAIMAMSKLyla.Khan-Zahra15-jyoti06Euphoria.shalini28Abby-GC-Crazyana56Varnita.Sri_Radhagafulu14-Mrs.MSK--BlushaLicious--Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki....CountingStarsSurish

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Res  for me :)

edit:

I wanted to make your 18th birthday very very special . . so i planned a surprise birthday party, which could only happen if you thought i forgot about your birthday LOL

Damn you Paro Angry fine fine i will admit i am guilty as charged ROFL

But i had many partners in crime. . and no i did not threaten them. . they volunteered ROFL

But no seriously i couldn't make this possible without Paro Hugwho helped with the the thread or even Ameena Hugfor keeping you in the dark and pouring salt in your wounds that i forgot. . of course because i told her to do so LOL

There was a lot more i wanted to do. . just ask ameena. . but i got sick. . then i had the CC task assignment. . but i did the best i could Embarrassed

I have an unfinished birthday vm for you . . which i think i will post on the weekend. 

Umm yeah. ..so I hope you have a great birthday twinnie! I hope you liked your gift i sent too. I thought it was cute online so i hope it's as cute as it was online EmbarrassedLOL oh and now you can put a picture of your woh in there BlushingLOL

Love ya to bits!

muahh <3

@paro

OF course i put your voice first. .. your picture was on the left. .. so THUSH goes first ROFLROFL

and yes i am still sick Stern Smile and my voice is way better than what it used to be. . your voice was perfectly fine . . idk what you were talking about.. .but hayye you have a pretty voice Embarrassed

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 29 January 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42AIMAMSKAnushaGK-Zahra15-maha9ana56gafulu14-Mrs.MSK-..CountingStars-BlushaLicious-

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Boo ROFL
If You wonder why there is no much messages on IF And FB Then all credits to the Great zalimROFL anyways let me wish u first LOL
PartyHappy Happy 18th Birthday Sadiie Party

ROFL

I hope you have a fabulous fabulous fabulous birthday filled with lots of surprisesParty
 You deserve every ounce of happiness!! <3 You're so sweet and anyone who knows you is so lucky to know you! Party
Party hard and have a Sadiiestiastic birthday! LOL

Have a great time with all that you love!Hug

Love you loads and loads HugHug

Loads of Love from ,

Yours Only Student Paro aka Mrs.MSK CoolLOL

P.S:

Kamini Zalim You have put my voice first AngryROFL Sadiee will die on spot ROFLanyways first of all Apologies for my weird voice Ermm im still sick and so runny and congested tried so many records to give my best ROFLROFLROFLbut i think zalim is more sicker than me Shocked Paro is sexier Cool accept the fact Chinkni ROFL Anyways Take care ZalimHug

Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 29 January 2013 at 10:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KS1000-AarYaholic-AnushaGK-Zahra15--BlushaLicious-..CountingStarsgafulu14

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hey Seedhi Saddie...wishing you a very happy birthday,,, god bless... keep rocking and keep smilingBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfKS1000-Zahra15-gafulu14..CountingStars-BlushaLicious-

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
mummyyy...
mai late hun... Cry

Happy Birthday my bachha... Hug

EDIT:
Zaalim, where is my peom..? Cry

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 29 January 2013 at 10:34am

KS1000AIMAMSK-Zahra15-..CountingStarsgafulu14-BlushaLicious-

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

happy brthday saadiiee jaaan

KS1000leenarana42-Zahra15--BlushaLicious-..CountingStarsgafulu14

-BlushaLicious-

IF-Stunnerz

-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KS1000-Zahra15-..CountingStarsgafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.