26-12

Khel Khatam,you're under arrest Shahana.. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

Originally posted by --sumana13--

and i am sure shahana will say ... "Not so Fast" LOL 

Oh yes Shahana is a clever woman, that's why she didn't run even after she was warned by Jadda,  for if she had she would be proven guilty, if she allowed the police to arrest her without putting up any resistance, she becomes an innocent / bechaari and harrassed by the police  AngryAngry

well apart from Rashmi, shahana is the main character and i am sure she can't be finished like this. she has a great commanding presence. i love shikha singh for playing such a dynamic role. the hell evil she is..shikha nails it to the core. its the opportunity that she has taken with both hands and made it shine
Right Neetika ... Shikha is a great actor... I used to like her in Left Right Left .. she was a cadet in the show ... 

Edited by --sumana13-- - 30 January 2013 at 10:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khel Khatam,you're under arrest Shahana.. (Page 4)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

yes she played akriti bhatt but they sidelined her in the show and made the other girl the real heroine. which was bad. she is awesome

Hey Neetika !!!...did not know you were a LRL fan too Shocked... good to meet you buddy Big smile.. you are right on that note ... Cadet Bhatt was good in all the drills, rope climbing, jumps , marching etc etc .. she has that kind of a countenance ...Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.