26-12

Khel Khatam,you're under arrest Shahana.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by slmu

Manu, another superb update as usual..

Lovely episode.. nice performances by everyone..

Of course, as expected, the CM made sure Sha was free Ouch.. but not before Randeep said "I'll tell you about your husband". It will be interesting to see Sha feelings once she gets back home.

Jadda was really worried there for a while LOL
Hello Shanthi, Hug
 @ blue ...

@ red...they deserve an applaude... 

@ green ...I agree with your comments yaara... and it all happened just like what you n I were fearing yesterday .. this guy is such a good STF officer he should have thought of all her hathkandey ... closeness to CM ... etc etc... Ouch

@ pink ...serve him right yaar ... I like to watch him .. he is kind of cute you know ...

Manu, I find him cute too Big smile

And I agree, Randeep should have considered her closeness to the CM Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khel Khatam,you're under arrest Shahana.. (Page 2)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Manu,

I loved the way you descried the whole episode. 

thank you Anu...

I knew Randeep could not so easily get to arrest Shahna. He has to get his arrest orders from his higher ups, they gave the orders and then informed the CM of What?Shocked

I dunno who did inform the CM ... may be Sr Malik.. or can be Jadda too 

I loved to Shahana's face when she was handcuffed to the table.LOL

I loved the interrogation part where Shahana a tough nut to crack was finally stumped.Smile

I loved seeing Jeddah stew thinking Shahana will give all the secrets and it would lead him no where near the tablet bombs.Wink

It was great watching all the reactions yaar .. there are a really good bunch of actors in this show 

But as usual The CM interupts.Angry Why on earth cant they show that politicians but the Country before themselves.. How on earth did the CM's office approve and give her a clean chit when she has no way of proving herself.AngryAngry

That was my head desk moment yaar ... we were fearing this since yesterday ...

She may have got out but she was not that very happy because Randeep did say if you tell everything I would tell something about your husband.Wink. That has made her very curious and this I hope is not the end of Randeep Shahana confrontation.

I think she now realizes Randeep is on the right track and can easily Bhandaa phood the entire mission 2612 easily . just with a few more clues ...

Anu

Thanks for your comments Anu.. my replies are in green Smile

Edited by --sumana13-- - 30 January 2013 at 12:27am

slmu

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Manu, another superb update as usual..

Lovely episode.. nice performances by everyone..

Of course, as expected, the CM made sure Sha was free Ouch.. but not before Randeep said "I'll tell you about your husband". It will be interesting to see Sha feelings once she gets back home.

Jadda was really worried there for a while LOL
Hello Shanthi, Hug
 @ blue ...

@ red...they deserve an applaude... 

@ green ...I agree with your comments yaara... and it all happened just like what you n I were fearing yesterday .. this guy is such a good STF officer he should have thought of all her hathkandey ... closeness to CM ... etc etc... Ouch

@ pink ...serve him right yaar ... I like to watch him .. he is kind of cute you know ...

Manu, I find him cute too Big smile

And I agree, Randeep should have considered her closeness to the CM Ouch
Jadda has the best dialogues .. just notice every time he utters it sounds like saying a "shayari " or something...WinkThumbs Up

and I know yaar .. CM has come to see her personally in the hospital earlier and expressed his gratitude ... Ran  should have taken his superior and the CM into confidence after all they are arresting a state hero who has saved the CM's life ...Disapprove

what do you think she will do now ?? ErmmConfused

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Jadda has the best dialogues .. just notice every time he utters it sounds like saying a "shayari " or something...WinkThumbs Up

and I know yaar .. CM has come to see her personally in the hospital earlier and expressed his gratitude ... Ran  should have taken his superior and the CM into confidence after all they are arresting a state hero who has saved the CM's life ...Disapprove

She will desperately want to know what Ran was going to say about Malik.. no idea what she will do about it though..

And she will be more after Ras now because she will want the detonator quickly

--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Manu,

No problem, even I have to go will discuss the show later.

Anu
Anu hugs yara...    

slmu

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged

She will desperately want to know what Ran was going to say about Malik.. no idea what she will do about it though..

Ok so now she starts following her heart and in the process might get deviated from her mission much to the dissent/anger/ disappointment/displeasure of Sr Mallik  ClapLOLhe warned her well in advance Evil Smile... 

Edited by --sumana13-- - 30 January 2013 at 12:26am

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Ok so now she starts following her heart and in the process might get deviated from her mission much to the dissent/anger/ disappointment/displeasure of Sr Mallik  ClapLOLhe warned her well in advance Evil Smile... 

LOL yes, he did.. should be fun

--sumana13--

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Thanks

--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.