Which is more important (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

masti i will find it very confusing if she doesn't accept Onir if he has some past coz she was very eager and delighted to accept Soham as a brother who had a crime ridden past

Soham had kidnapped women ,demanded ransoms , held a gun to his own mother;s head ,robbed even from a God's idol ...he is behind bars but that matters nothing to her

So why would Onir's past matter ?Confused She of all people is the last person to whom such things matter .  Especially now that even she has one .

Eh….you see KoolWink, it isn't only about the possible murky past of Onir that one wants to defend poor helpless PurviLOL, but Arjun also needs to be rescued as Ovi's baby is hypothesized to belong to an unknown 3rd BF (not shown yetConfused), but it has to happen na, lover boy Arjun's can't make love with Ovi…that is too much to accept….so lover boy just needs to walk away from Ovi…don't ask, how that should determine Arjun actions, when he married Ovi just to prove his love for saali, or wanted a second chance the very day he declared his love for saali or went ahead and consummated his relationship with his legl wifeBig smile…no no, Arjun have to be rescued from Ovi – for he is also the helpless victim Wink LOL– my foot – oh, btw, my opinion absolutely…

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiHillyloveSSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which is more important (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Suppose Ovi's baby is someone elses

So ???????? 

Didn't Onir agree  to father someone else's baby for life ?Wasn't it considered great coz it saved Purvi's  reputation ?

Why cannot Arjun do the same ?Confused

Onir didn't even know Purvi . Ovi is Arjun's childhood friend .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiHillyloveKalapizonanshermaSSRfanForeverDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Double standards galore

One for mahan tyaagi sanskari purvi

Another one for spoilt brat evil bad Ovi

Slack is only provided to the first one.. Why?  Because she is adopted, middle class sanskari gal. 

Ovi is rich and spoilt brat she can't have anything & everything..

Purvi is raised by teenage aai archu

Ovi is raised by manav under crass & loud meanie Aaji savita's influence

Edited by Dabulls23 - 29 January 2013 at 6:45pm

m_mastiKalapizonanHillyloveshermakoolsadhu1000SSRfanForever

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
completely agree...

if onir has bad or worst past, purvi should accept it according to her maahaan sacrificing sanskaars...

if ovi is carrying someone elses baby, then arjun should completely accept it, and purvi should tell to arjun if you really loved me then you should accept that kid...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapizonanSSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Suppose Ovi's baby is someone elses

So ???????? 

Didn't Onir agree  to father someone else's baby for life ?Wasn't it considered great coz it saved Purvi's  reputation ?

Why cannot Arjun do the same ?Confused

Onir didn't even know Purvi . Ovi is Arjun's childhood friend .

So you see my dearest Kool, what is good for the goose, isn't good for the gander Wink

And then you mustTongue, and I insistLOL, you remember the romantic rainy scenes, don't you naConfused...not to mention shirt ka button, oh I forgot, Dil kyun yeh mera  shor kore...hmmm..you see my dear Kool, it is all in the chemistryWink... baki sob jaye bhar meiUnhappy...morality, ethics, babies...such unwanted inconveniences Confused in front of the great true love that only is 3 month old and sold like muliLOL...but, oh... one only need chemistryWink..

Oh, btw, my opinion absolutely'.

Edited by Kalapi - 29 January 2013 at 7:06pm

ss4123m_mastiHillylovezonankoolsadhu1000SSRfanForeverDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
@ muli lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ROFL   My dear Kalapi ab main kya bolun?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiHillyloveKalapizonankoolsadhu1000

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I would very much appreciate if you guys can stick to the topic. I think this topic is very straight forward and I asked a simple question which I think is very important in making certain decisions

We have all discussed about sanskari, baby outside of marriage, love scenes onir accepting purvi etc

there is no need or us to go the whole round again, so please guys

Edited by rayadallie - 29 January 2013 at 8:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

I have been looking  at PR and following the current storyline with much interest.

Lets say for least argument that Ovi is pregnant with Arjun's child and it was as a result of arjun and ovi mutually consumating their marriage. Both arjun and ovi are unhappy in this marriage as arjun is still in love with purvi and just cannot move on. Ovi on the other hand nags at him and reminds him everyday of purvi.

Purvi on the other hand is pregnant with Arjun's child and we all know how it happened and she also has married to Onir under the circumstances. They are seemingly not in love but do enjoy each other's company and friendship. We do not know onir's past and it seem as if he is an orphan or has a past that he does not wish t relive.

I am just wondering which is really important, staying in a marriage with someone who you do not love just because that person is having your child or marrying to someone you love and makes you happy first and foremost?

of course we should marry someone we love..
but if you already married with someone you do not love..and she having your child..of course the most sensible thing to do is stay with the marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiHillyloveDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top