Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Read second page and my observation

Who says Purvi has low self esteem ? I see anything but that . Infact i see quite the opposite , i see megalomania ...the narrow minded narcissim that 

my way is the only right way and my Aai's thoughts and parvarish is the best

i see the attempt to liken acommon human being who has made a basket of mistakes ...her Aai to Mother Teresa who does no wrong .

kools, this is exactly why I wonder how Purvi;s love for Arjun is aprampaar and she deserves to be with him? She gave him up twice like hot potato. Once to save her mother, and once to save her butt from the whole D family blaming her for Arjun-Ovi's sham of a marriage. If she can give up on Arjun as her lover, and then second time as father of her baby, how the hell is this true love? If she loves being daan devi, then she should take up celibacy and be like Mother Teresa only, dedicating her life to the needy and poor. When you repeatedly give up your lover for everyone else, this is apparetnly saccha pyaar and BS, but if someone repeatedly fights to get you by putting everyone else in the line, that is apparetnly obsession? LOL. My POV strictly ofcourse. 

P.S - Purvi has something of an exceeding self-esteem from the beginning. She would fight with the boss and have him also follow her way or the highway. She would put conditions down to her boss like she owned the damn company. She made decisions on his behalf without evne so much as asking him. She decided to go ahead with Arjun's advances, after knowing about his engagement with Ovi and the effect it will be on the family's relationships, and then also dumped lover boy without so much as a thought to his feelings, all the while giving him saugaai of her love. This is in no way low self-esteem. This is pure narcissim in knowing that she is right, she has the upper hand on everything and she has the reigns of control over people and their emotions. She has both Onir and Arjun by a leash, who do whatevr she orders them to do., I don't see any lack of self-esteem in her at all. LOL. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123m_mastidumppurviKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which is more important (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Kolos & pari,  purvi has the audacity to walk around with a chip on her shoulders that she owns the world.  She is nothing but  a smart A.. TRICK

Ruthless and obnoxious manipulative to the core teenager Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 29 January 2013 at 2:27pm

ss4123pari87m_mastidumppurviKalapikoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
This what i feel about the 'past' thing upon watching the story

It is often said what if Onir has a murky past he is too good to be true

Let us assume he has one .

But what is a murky past . He has an affair ? An ex gf or wife ?

Well Purvi has one too . Roadside shaadi and man ka husband or ex fiancee .

He has an illegitimate kid tucked away somewhere ?

Well Purvi has a kid that clearly does not belong to Onir .

A crime record ?

Well , hiding from biological father that he has a kid somewhere in the world alive has many chances of being proven as a deliberate crime of lying if Arjun pulls her in court . Besides Purvi has no problems committing crimes ...she was clearly telling Arjun to commit perjury in court and she burnt company files to get back at Sachu . Her conscience does not mind legal crimes if needed ...why she was even ready [ and still is] to embrace a  gun happy criminal as a brother .

So the past should not be a problem for Purvi as i don't think it can be more colourful than hers .

She should accept Onir with his past whatever it is as he has accepted her with hers unquestioningly .

It is only fair .

Besides she has done marraige with him in court without asking him any questions .

She has also stood and seen that Arjun got married to Ovi .

She has cancelled her marraige to him once at last minute .

A divorce will now prove that she thinks very little of this beautiful institution and marries and breaks without thinking as she wishes

it will be the third fooling around with this institution before even a year has elapsed and it won't look good for her at all , especially when she does not give precedence to even babies and only thinks of 'love' though im very confused at her definition of it .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 29 January 2013 at 3:20pm

m_mastipari87dumppurviKalapisashashyamDabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Kools, the other gynec who confirmed Purvi's preggo clearly said she met onir 7 months back and she knows 7  months back onir was not married...and she also mentioned to onir that why noone is invited for wedding...onir said where the docs have time to celebrate wedding by inviting so many...

even onir's servant or friends never mentioned about onir having other wife or kids...everyone always mentioned onir as good character and so much respected social life...

so confirmed that onir doesn't have any official or social wedding and he introduced one and only purvi as his wife to the society...

CVs already made fun of Onir's profession...if CVs want to make a world famous obgyn and a sangh sevak Dr.Onir Dutta to characterless man... just to make purvi is a good than onir, then it doesn't make any sense for me...

then really some exceptional candidate should be made for Purvi...arjun cannot be perfect because he consummated with Ovi, Onir cannot be right if he has black past...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87dumppurviKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
masti i will find it very confusing if she doesn't accept Onir if he has some past coz she was very eager and delighted to accept Soham as a brother who had a crime ridden past

Soham had kidnapped women ,demanded ransoms , held a gun to his own mother;s head ,robbed even from a God's idol ...he is behind bars but that matters nothing to her

So why would Onir's past matter ?Confused She of all people is the last person to whom such things matter .  Especially now that even she has one .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87dumppurviKalapisashashyam

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

masti i will find it very confusing if she doesn't accept Onir if he has some past coz she was very eager and delighted to accept Soham as a brother who had a crime ridden past

Soham had kidnapped women ,demanded ransoms , held a gun to his own mother;s head ,robbed even from a God's idol ...he is behind bars but that matters nothing to her

So why would Onir's past matter ?Confused She of all people is the last person to whom such things matter .  Especially now that even she has one .

Kolos don't forget the same Soham dada who shot her 21st century lover boy twice..so oni's past should not have any impact.  Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastidumppurviKalapikoolsadhu1000

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

even i find it very confusing...

why she accepts professional kidnapper and goon soham as dada...but she never claimed Ovi as her thai, she wants to be so good to soham dad but she wants to be sautan to ovi(thai)...

not only Purvi, even Archu always wants to be good with Soham but she never thinks or blesses good to Ovi...

sachha pyaar of purvi is holding arjun's pyaar ki nishani and not giving pathi ka darja to onir...but making onir as official father to the pavitra bachha...

sachha pyaar of Arjun is by making Ovi pregnant to prove he does sachha pyaar with Purvi...

Edited by m_masti - 29 January 2013 at 3:45pm

dumppurviKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Yup . The whole Deshmukh family had a problem with Soham's crime ridden past but Purvi did not .

She has no problems with crime . She told Arjun that don't call my brother a gunda [ even if he wielded guns and had pumped 2 bullets in Arjun's body]

So even if Onir wielded guns i dont see her minding . That won't be an issue for Purvi .

dumppurviKalapisashashyamDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top