Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Originally posted by Pancham101

Purvi has grown up feeling obligated to her adoptive family. Look at the decisions that she has made due to this fact.
Another kid is now being shaped up to take her place. When she grows up and finds out the truth ...voila ...

Arjun and Purvi LOVE each other  ...their child was borne out of LOVE...why must this child have to feel any different?

Great point Sujata, who is to say this will not be brought about later? For all the love given to Purvi, she still sacrificed. And we don't even know what will happen to Purvi's child once its born Ermm Will the love continue, or will things take a turn for worse?

So best thing to do is to reunite the child with its biological parents. Will get all the love Smile

what about Ovi's bio child then? Hers can suffer even though he was born to bio parents only. LOL. I love how love trumps over children also! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07Kalapidumppurvisherma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which is more important (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
While arranged marriages can work beautifully most times, being caught in a loveless marriage while you pine for another can be the pits especially if that loveless marriage was forced upon you through conniving and cunning. Better to cut loose than remain miserable and create misery around you.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtakandykandySNoshinjonelle.Nikki.rithika2012rayadallie-LiveLaughLove-AshlaikaManoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyajkhusigaurav_ankita08style14peachesnplumsbonibrightashvikluverrr

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

seeing a couple wgho luv each other married is a gud thing,but u cant deny not all the couple in luv marry each other
here arvi had chance to marry,but they dint for their reasons,
arvi married other people
being wid one who luvs u is a blessing,purvi shld feel blessed
and onir cares for the baby more den purvi,
onir is not the one who feel insecure cause of arjun
and purvi has strted feeling for onir,

and abt onir past,i think cvs are playing safe,
they r waitng for trp and see where will tehy like to go
[/QUOTE]
@bold: it is not shown any where that onir cares for baby more than purvi.. in fact it was onir who said that she cant love anyone more than her baby in the durga puja...
 and for the care he is taking to purvi it is obvious for a person to care if a pregnant  is in the house and more over he even takes good care of ovi's baby also he takes ovi ti hospital and to workshops leaving his wife alone in the house so this shows that onir cares for baby but not more than purvi...

Edited by rithika2012 - 29 January 2013 at 10:47am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairkandykandypn_92SNoshinrayadalliePancham101AshlaikaaathyaashvikluverrrbonibrightHuma-peachesnplums

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by peachesnplums

Originally posted by Pancham101

Purvi has grown up feeling obligated to her adoptive family. Look at the decisions that she has made due to this fact.
Another kid is now being shaped up to take her place. When she grows up and finds out the truth ...voila ...

Arjun and Purvi LOVE each other  ...their child was borne out of LOVE...why must this child have to feel any different?

Great point Sujata, who is to say this will not be brought about later? For all the love given to Purvi, she still sacrificed. And we don't even know what will happen to Purvi's child once its born Ermm Will the love continue, or will things take a turn for worse?

So best thing to do is to reunite the child with its biological parents. Will get all the love Smile

what about Ovi's bio child then? Hers can suffer even though he was born to bio parents only. LOL. I love how love trumps over children also! 
till now it is not sure that ovi's baby is arjun's.. cv's are clever at this they kept the way open...
initially they showed like purvi was carrying onir's baby but the truth is something else so it can be the same even here...
so till they confirmly show that its arjun's baby we cant decide it whose...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairkandykandySNoshinrayadalliePancham101AshlaikaaathyaashvikluverrrHuma-peachesnplumsbonibright

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
An arrange marriage always takes time to fill up the love in couple n after that they consumate but in case of Arjun n Ovi its not love nor they are couple,If arjun was still in love with purvi then why CV's showed Ovi being a prego of 6 months??as i find Arjun didn't consumate with her at any cost.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtakandykandyrithika2012rayadallieaathyabonibright

jonelle

Goldie

jonelle

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
First of all forcefully trowing your self into a marriage you your self know will be a loveless one cause the other person is not in love with you is pure madness (Ovi). Then getting pregnant thinking if i keep this child my deal ka rishta will be successful is more madness  .Yes Arjun was a fool to accept this deal marriage but hey PR world hasn't end yet there is still time for him to get out of this sham of a marriage. 

Love is not the only reason to make a marriage work we all know that but it still is one of the most important factor for a successful marriage trust, understanding, faith, friendship all these are as important as love but sorry to say i see none of these in Ovi and Arjun's marriage which is very unhealthy especially because they are gonna have a child who is gonna suffer for it's stupid mother's action.

And since when Onir cares for Purvi's child more than Purvi??? Well as far as i know no one cares for Purvi's child more than Purvi her self. And which pregnant woman jumps on train??? My answer is many seen it so many times. But i want to know which pregnant woman tries to kill her unborn child with alcohol, which pregnant woman hates it when her child kick's in her womb which, pregnant woman refuses to take treatment (that is very important for her UNBORN child) because the doctor is her sister husband ????????

And even i'm shocked at the drastic change in this tantrum queen from being a baby hater just a couple weeks ago to  the most innocent baby lover Shocked Confused Ermm Wacko what more can we expect from baby lover Dead back to explosions i guess when baby lover gets the shock of her lifeLOL

So my belief is two people who love's trust and understand each other should get married. And i think its high time Arjun and Purvi reunite so their child can have its biological dad's love. Ovi can go to mars for all i care.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtakandykandypn_92SNoshinPancham101rithika2012rayadallieAshlaikaaathyaWhite-Rosegaurav_ankita08Huma-style14peachesnplumsbonibright

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Gosh! Jone you kept the gun on Cv's shoulder n fired the bullet on Ekta's head.
Good post dear.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairkandykandypn_92jonellerayadallierithika2012aathya

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

The question is: staying in a marriage with someone who you do not love just because that person is having your child or marrying to someone you love and makes you happy first and foremost?

Well,  a healthy and stable environment is what makes a child happy. Arjun and Ovi cannot do that and does not have that to provide a child with.

As for Onir and Purvi, his past is a mystery to us so their relationship is filled with uncertainties. 1. It is uncertain if his past will come back to haunt him and 2. its VERY  uncertain when the child is here if he can love that child as his own. Purvi will always love that child cause she loves ARJUN  and that child is part Arjun and also a blessing from God conceived in their love for each other. It is very uncertain if when the child arrives and all of Purvi's attention and tea making days are behind her due to the child's wants and needs, will Onir still be there for him/her. Will he take out any jealously on the baby? Will the baby remind him of Arjun? This also makes their relationship unstable and uncertain.

I strongly believe that if u are loved and u love in return that makes a happy and successful marriage and environment. Such an environment makes a child flourish and succeed. Once a parent or person is happy... that child also feels that love and happiness. AND if the marriage like the one Ovi and Arjun has continues to be inhibited with jealousy and other negative factors, the ppl around u will also feel that and will never grow or be happy.

So for me it will always be love the person u marry and be happy with -  that feeling and blessing is contagious to the ppl around you.

I love your post very much. I agree with you 100%

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairkandykandyjonellePancham101AshlaikaWhite-RoseHuma-peachesnplums

Post Reply New Post

Go to top