Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Double standards galore

One for mahan tyaagi sanskari purvi

Another one for spoilt brat evil bad Ovi

Slack is only provided to the first one.. Why?  Because she is adopted, middle class sanskari gal. 

Ovi is rich and spoilt brat she can't have anything & everything..

Purvi is raised by teenage aai archu

Ovi is raised by manav under crass & loud meanie Aaji savita's influence
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree...

if onir has bad or worst past, purvi should accept it according to her maahaan sacrificing sanskaars...

if ovi is carrying someone elses baby, then arjun should completely accept it, and purvi should tell to arjun if you really loved me then you should accept that kid...

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Suppose Ovi's baby is someone elses

So ???????? 

Didn't Onir agree  to father someone else's baby for life ?Wasn't it considered great coz it saved Purvi's  reputation ?

Why cannot Arjun do the same ?😕

Onir didn't even know Purvi . Ovi is Arjun's childhood friend .

So you see my dearest Kool, what is good for the goose, isn't good for the gander 😉

And then you must😛, and I insist😆, you remember the romantic rainy scenes, don't you naConfused...not to mention shirt ka button, oh I forgot, Dil kyun yeh mera  shor kore...hmmm..you see my dear Kool, it is all in the chemistry😉... baki sob jaye bhar mei😔...morality, ethics, babies...such unwanted inconveniences Confused in front of the great true love that only is 3 month old and sold like muli😆...but, oh... one only need chemistry😉..

Oh, btw, my opinion absolutely'.

Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ muli lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!   🤣   My dear Kalapi ab main kya bolun?
rayadallie thumbnail
I would very much appreciate if you guys can stick to the topic. I think this topic is very straight forward and I asked a simple question which I think is very important in making certain decisions

We have all discussed about sanskari, baby outside of marriage, love scenes onir accepting purvi etc

there is no need or us to go the whole round again, so please guys

Edited by rayadallie - 11 years ago
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

I have been looking  at PR and following the current storyline with much interest.

Lets say for least argument that Ovi is pregnant with Arjun's child and it was as a result of arjun and ovi mutually consumating their marriage. Both arjun and ovi are unhappy in this marriage as arjun is still in love with purvi and just cannot move on. Ovi on the other hand nags at him and reminds him everyday of purvi.

Purvi on the other hand is pregnant with Arjun's child and we all know how it happened and she also has married to Onir under the circumstances. They are seemingly not in love but do enjoy each other's company and friendship. We do not know onir's past and it seem as if he is an orphan or has a past that he does not wish t relive.

I am just wondering which is really important, staying in a marriage with someone who you do not love just because that person is having your child or marrying to someone you love and makes you happy first and foremost?

of course we should marry someone we love..
but if you already married with someone you do not love..and she having your child..of course the most sensible thing to do is stay with the marriage.

rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

of course we should marry someone we love..
but if you already married with someone you do not love..and she having your child..of course the most sensible thing to do is stay with the marriage.

really, for purvi staying in her marriage, i see no problem but arjun sticking it out with ovi. it spells disaster. just my humble opinion
Edited by rayadallie - 11 years ago
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we saw arjun and ovi now are trying to make their marriage a success.
it become better and better..
purvi and onir are happy..

so they did the right thing.

m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

really, or purvi staying in her marriage, i see no problem but arjun sticking it out with ovi. it spells disaster. just my humble opinion

so if arjun leaves ovi...will he able to make a move with purvi...will purvi accepts him...

if at all purvi leaves onir just to get married to arjun...is it a good thing to do...

purvi-arjun made a decision to go on individual paths after they had consummated...they were in complete senses when they made decision...

when purvi married to onir, she was in complete senses...when arjun married ovi and when he requested for second chance with ovi, he was completely in senses... 

when arjun consummated with ovi, he was in complete senses...

when purvi introduced onir as her husband, she was completely in senses...

so it completely doesn't make sense for Arjun-Purvi to leave their better halves and reunite...on the other hand the better halves has complete freedom of walking away from this Pavitra pair...
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_masti

so if arjun leaves ovi...will he able to make a move with purvi...will purvi accepts him...

if at all purvi leaves onir just to get married to arjun...is it a good thing to do...

purvi-arjun made a decision to go on individual paths after they had consummated...they were in complete senses when they made decision...

when purvi married to onir, she was in complete senses...when arjun married ovi and when he requested for second chance with ovi, he was completely in senses... 

when arjun consummated with ovi, he was in complete senses...

when purvi introduced onir as her husband, she was completely in senses...

so it completely doesn't make sense for Arjun-Purvi to leave their better halves and reunite...on the other hand the better halves has complete freedom of walking away from this Pavitra pair...

Its is fair post but what we do not know yet or or certain, if ovi and arjun actually consummated their marriage and result in ovi's pregnancy. CV's has not shown us anything with respect to that. We can only assume that ovi is indeed pregnant with arjun's child as he is her husband. We will have to wait and see how this all unfolds