Which is more important - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Purvi's Saccha pyaar wala dialogue redefines Arvi's unconditional love.
Originally posted by pari87

So in order to re-unite really immature and juvenile ex-lovers, now jeeja-saali, Ovi's child should die? I don't know about this new weird concept of true love, but I think, a child is above all kinds of true love. And if you have taken your adult step by having a child in this world, then better keep your responsibility to him/her. Arjun-Purvi re-unite, walk over their spouses and even the other child and I wonder what sort of true love that will be an example of? 

Itna hi pyaar tha toh, why did Purvi choose aai over Arjun? Next thing you know, another hurdle in Archu's life, she will give up Arjun once again if someone else comes with a proposal! How is Ovi unstable and Purvi stable? Both are unstable in that sense. How is Arjun any stable? He decided to marry Ovi, consummated his marriage with her, but still dreams of saali cum ex-lover, and will later give up his baby to be with his love? LOL.

Saccha pyaar is above ruining other people's lives, giving up on a baby, making a family suffer through their immature decisions. Glad, I am not part of this era of saccha pyaar then . MY POV strictly.
@bold I dont understand why you feel that arjun will be giving up his baby to be with purvi and to besides, isn't purvi carrying his child too. Does arjun have to remain with ovi to be the father of ovi's child? he can be a very good father without having to put up with ovi and her tantrums. there are many many marriages where two parents separate and they both still take care o their children
Edited by rayadallie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rayadallie

@bold I dont understand why you eel that arjun will be giving uphis baby to be with purvi and to besides, isn't purvi carrying his child too. Does arjun have to remain with ovi to be the father of ovi's child? he can be a very good father with having to put up with ovi and her tantrums. there are many many marriages where two parents separate and they both still take care o their children
so it same applies wid purvi baby na?
purvi baby has onir to tke care,
whereas ovi baby need a fther,his biological fther.
Originally posted by Pancham101

Or to Pluto...far far away...
Wait a minute ...Ovi might object...
OVI: What, Tum bhi? You are not even going to send me to a PLANET??! Waaah!!

U have me laughing
Originally posted by sherma

its confirm that purvi's baby is arjun's but not ovi's so let the cv's confirm this... they didnot show arjun and ovi consumation na...
Originally posted by sherma

Really sherma??????

ppl do worst than this in reality. i you cannot afford a taxi u have to take bus/train. helping ovi is just like helping another human being. if i am pregnant and someone else is in a worst state than me, should I just sit around and leave that person when i can render assistance?

if onir was so concerned for purvi why will he take her through tram in that rushy hour to treat a patient he can insist her to wait at the puja itself na...
in reality people do travel by buses and for information even in a rushy bus too if time doesnt permit... 
and there is no hard and fast rule that pregnant ladies should not travel or work unless they are comfortable and dont have any problems they can do work which will inturn help in easy delivery...

I have been looking  at PR and following the current storyline with much interest.

Lets say for least argument that Ovi is pregnant with Arjun's child and it was as a result of arjun and ovi mutually consumating their marriage. Both arjun and ovi are unhappy in this marriage as arjun is still in love with purvi and just cannot move on.
When you make some decisions you should stick to it. Arjun should have consummated with Ovi when he is completely moved-on, he had a better chance and he declared 6 months back that he loves one and only purvi, but purvi completely rejected it, and then he came to ovi and asked for second chance in complete senses, he should stick to either of his words that he wants to be only purvi's or asked for his second chance with ovi...

Ovi on the other hand nags at him and reminds him everyday of purvi. 
ovi said 6 months back in the party that she cannot take it anymore, she can move-on...but it was purely Arjun who came requested for second chance, he did not stick to it, he was living in a parallel imaginary world with purvi, it is not ovi's fault but arjun never made a move...may be he consummated with ovi thinking it is purvi...

Purvi on the other hand is pregnant with Arjun's child and we all know how it happened and she also has married to Onir under the circumstances. They are seemingly not in love but do enjoy each other's company and friendship. We do not know onir's past and it seem as if he is an orphan or has a past that he does not wish t relive.
Purvi not sure exactly what she thought, she started with middle class girl cannot have love marriage and ended with middle class unwed preggo girl should not be touched by her world famous obgyn husband...if she really want to sort out things, she should move-on, no more eye-lockings with ex...give respect and make her married life work...and give respect to the man who has accepted her by ignoring all her past and supporting her in all her lie drama...

I am just wondering which is really important, staying in a marriage with someone who you do not love just because that person is having your child or marrying to someone you love and makes you happy first and foremost?
I am assuming this question is purely based on Arjun, Ovi, Purvi, Onir character...
Arjun-Purvi love ruined their characters completely, one hand Arjun was not at all loyal to his childhood friend...other hand Purvi considered all her step-sisters and step-brothers as her own except Ovi...Arjun-Purvi completely forgot how their relation can ruin Manv-DK and ArMan life...
Arjun-Purvi had amazing powers...If Arjun-Purvi had made an attempt to make things better then they would have had a lovely life...they should have first made Ovi to comeout from the situation, they should have made ArMan realize their love for each other...Arjun-Purvi completely forgot what they are...
They consummated before wedding, this might be a weakest moment, but it proved how immatured they are...Arjun-Purvi enough opportunities to make ArMan together rather than accepting Ovi's condition...Arjun-Purvi made worst decisions and made Ovi as the front image for whatever mistakes they made...
Arjun-Purvi made a decision that they love each other and they want to live together lifetime, but they didn't respect their decision, Arjun-Purvi had choice to tell Ovi that they have physical relationship which might create problems in future, but they kept it secret to Ovi and family...
Okay, now Arjun-Purvi made a mistake, but Arjun realized that he made a mistake and announced in the thamasha part that he loves one and only purvi, and Ovi was ready to move-on, and Purvi knew that she is Preggo but her Ego came in the middle and didn't gave importance to Arjun's feeling and forced him to consummate with Ovi...I don't know what Purvi thought in that situation, she didn't accept Arjun's love and she didn't abort the preggo...
Purvi got a good chance to have a respectable social life with Onir, and Onir also loves her so much though it started like friendship...
If Arjun-Purvi think that they don't want to cross limits made by society, and if they think they cannot reunite, its better they respect their loving better halfs and move-on...If Arjun-Purvi cannot move-on then its not too late to get respective official divorces...
Your question in-turn makes so many questions...
1. why you should marry someone to prove your love to someone
2. why you should marry someone just to have social status
3. why you should consummate with someone when you don't love them
4. why you want to keep preggo of someone when you don't want to share life with them
5. what do you call someone who consummates with a person but don't want to share life with them 
If Arjun is confirmed that he is not happy with his marriage with ovi, then why did he consummate with her and made her preggo...
If Purvi cannot give husband rights to Onir, why did she marry him, she just wants to have respectable social life instead of unwed preggo life...
why Arjun lives in a parallel imaginary life with Purvi, why Purvi wants to keep her pyaar ki nishani with Arjun...
there is thin line between self-respect and ego in PR characters, they say their ego as sanskaar/sacrifice/mahantha

the whole mess in the PR old or new is because of Archu and Purvi ego...and the way their men forgot they are men...

the love or arranged or situational wedding works because of
1. mutual understandings
2. respect to yourself
3. respect to your spouse
4. prioritization of your relations
5. future planning
6. quality time spend with each other
7. dedication towards wife-husband relationship
8. last but not least on what topic you fight with each other...
Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
interesting topic

just read the first page

yet to read ahead but commenting as i forget a lot nowadays

er ...dunno about Onir's past , right now Purvi seems the one with a scandalous past ?

And if someone can accept her with her sizzling past surely she can accept someone with his past if any ?

And if loving happy marraiges turn out healthy kids ...why is Varsha a kidnapper and a keep , Vaishu with a bigamist for money , Archana with a shaky marraige that ends up many times on the brink of divorce ...Sulo Manohar's marraige is supposed to be the perfect in PR [ Hence the perpetual grin on Manhar's face that never wavered like the nanda deep in Navratri ] ?
Read second page and my observation

Who says Purvi has low self esteem ? I see anything but that . Infact i see quite the opposite , i see megalomania ...the narrow minded narcissim that 

my way is the only right way and my Aai's thoughts and parvarish is the best

i see the attempt to liken acommon human being who has made a basket of mistakes ...her Aai to Mother Teresa who does no wrong .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago