Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
An arrange marriage always takes time to fill up the love in couple n after that they consumate but in case of Arjun n Ovi its not love nor they are couple,If arjun was still in love with purvi then why CV's showed Ovi being a prego of 6 months??as i find Arjun didn't consumate with her at any cost.
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all forcefully trowing your self into a marriage you your self know will be a loveless one cause the other person is not in love with you is pure madness (Ovi). Then getting pregnant thinking if i keep this child my deal ka rishta will be successful is more madness  .Yes Arjun was a fool to accept this deal marriage but hey PR world hasn't end yet there is still time for him to get out of this sham of a marriage. 

Love is not the only reason to make a marriage work we all know that but it still is one of the most important factor for a successful marriage trust, understanding, faith, friendship all these are as important as love but sorry to say i see none of these in Ovi and Arjun's marriage which is very unhealthy especially because they are gonna have a child who is gonna suffer for it's stupid mother's action.

And since when Onir cares for Purvi's child more than Purvi??? Well as far as i know no one cares for Purvi's child more than Purvi her self. And which pregnant woman jumps on train??? My answer is many seen it so many times. But i want to know which pregnant woman tries to kill her unborn child with alcohol, which pregnant woman hates it when her child kick's in her womb which, pregnant woman refuses to take treatment (that is very important for her UNBORN child) because the doctor is her sister husband ????????

And even i'm shocked at the drastic change in this tantrum queen from being a baby hater just a couple weeks ago to  the most innocent baby lover πŸ˜² πŸ˜• πŸ€”  what more can we expect from baby lover 🀒 back to explosions i guess when baby lover gets the shock of her lifeπŸ˜†

So my belief is two people who love's trust and understand each other should get married. And i think its high time Arjun and Purvi reunite so their child can have its biological dad's love. Ovi can go to mars for all i care.

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Gosh! Jone you kept the gun on Cv's shoulder n fired the bullet on Ekta's head.
Good post dear.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlaika

The question is: staying in a marriage with someone who you do not love just because that person is having your child or marrying to someone you love and makes you happy first and foremost?

Well,  a healthy and stable environment is what makes a child happy. Arjun and Ovi cannot do that and does not have that to provide a child with.

As for Onir and Purvi, his past is a mystery to us so their relationship is filled with uncertainties. 1. It is uncertain if his past will come back to haunt him and 2. its VERY  uncertain when the child is here if he can love that child as his own. Purvi will always love that child cause she loves ARJUN  and that child is part Arjun and also a blessing from God conceived in their love for each other. It is very uncertain if when the child arrives and all of Purvi's attention and tea making days are behind her due to the child's wants and needs, will Onir still be there for him/her. Will he take out any jealously on the baby? Will the baby remind him of Arjun? This also makes their relationship unstable and uncertain.

I strongly believe that if u are loved and u love in return that makes a happy and successful marriage and environment. Such an environment makes a child flourish and succeed. Once a parent or person is happy... that child also feels that love and happiness. AND if the marriage like the one Ovi and Arjun has continues to be inhibited with jealousy and other negative factors, the ppl around u will also feel that and will never grow or be happy.

So for me it will always be love the person u marry and be happy with -  that feeling and blessing is contagious to the ppl around you.

I love your post very much. I agree with you 100%
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

seeing a couple wgho luv each other married is a gud thing,but u cant deny not all the couple in luv marry each other

here arvi had chance to marry,but they dint for their reasons,
arvi married other people
being wid one who luvs u is a blessing,purvi shld feel blessed
and onir cares for the baby more den purvi,
onir is not the one who feel insecure cause of arjun
and purvi has strted feeling for onir,

and abt onir past,i think cvs are playing safe,
they r waitng for trp and see where will tehy like to go

and not all pre arrange marriages are successful and have happy ending. there is always the unfortunate few.

with respect to Onir caring for the baby, I would wait until the baby arrives before passing judgement. Why do you think Onir is not or would not feel insecure of arjun? Why has he started to rub purvi's feet and wants to kiss her and all of that, do you think he will continue to love purvi if she continues to treat him this way? he too will walk

Oniris not God, he is human like anyone else.
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jonelle

So my belief is two people who love's trust and understand each other should get married. And i think its high time Arjun and Purvi reunite so their child can have its biological dad's love. Ovi can go to mars for all i care.

Or to Pluto...far far away...
Wait a minute ...Ovi might object...
OVI: What, Tum bhi? You are not even going to send me to a PLANET??! Waaah!!

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pancham101

Or to Pluto...far far away...
Wait a minute ...Ovi might object...
OVI: What, Tum bhi? You are not even going to send me to a PLANET??! Waaah!!

Ovi is floating like a ballon in sky but you never that AK might leave the Chota Balloon.
rayadallie thumbnail

so wat abt arjun-ovi child,doest he deserve a father?

fairness needs to win-a person who luvs sum1 unconditionally needs to b luved back(onir)
and abt ovi-she needed an assurance,wich she got from onir words,the fact punir are married and purvi carryng onir baby made ovi felt lighter and happy
and the famous arvi eyelock arenot there dese days since onir entered mumbai

@green I ovi and arjun separate that does not mean ovi's child will loose his/her father.  The same argument can also hold for purvi's child (like it or not -onir is not the father)

@red you are right as is the case with arjun/purvi. they love each other
rayadallie thumbnail

i agree this week trp belongs to punni-mital track,

arvi as well aspunir dint contribute more last week

i said onir cares for baby mre,cause purvi is behaving careless,
wich 7mth pregnnat women will travel by train,
wich 7mth women will not eat food properly and run like mad to reach hospital to get sum1 else admitted
onir wasnt only concern for purvi but also teh baby,whn he knows he is not the fther of teh baby
i find ovi-purvi bth carelss as mothers

ppl do worst than this in reality. i you cannot afford a taxi u have to take bus/train. helping ovi is just like helping another human being. if i am pregnant and someone else is in a worst state than me, should I just sit around and leave that person when i can render assistance?
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@red in the prev. post 
Arjun loves Purvi  unconditionally
Purvi at the very least loves...