Which is more important

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been looking  at PR and following the current storyline with much interest.

Lets say for least argument that Ovi is pregnant with Arjun's child and it was as a result of arjun and ovi mutually consumating their marriage. Both arjun and ovi are unhappy in this marriage as arjun is still in love with purvi and just cannot move on. Ovi on the other hand nags at him and reminds him everyday of purvi.

Purvi on the other hand is pregnant with Arjun's child and we all know how it happened and she also has married to Onir under the circumstances. They are seemingly not in love but do enjoy each other's company and friendship. We do not know onir's past and it seem as if he is an orphan or has a past that he does not wish t relive.

I am just wondering which is really important, staying in a marriage with someone who you do not love just because that person is having your child or marrying to someone you love and makes you happy first and foremost?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dis is wat i believe,
i have seen so many luv marriages breaking in proportin to arrange marriages,
i also beleive luv fades away wid time,
wats importnat is respect and mutual understnding,
sleeping wid each other or intimnacy is not the only reason y people marry,
people marry for companionship too
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The question is: staying in a marriage with someone who you do not love just because that person is having your child or marrying to someone you love and makes you happy first and foremost?

Well,  a healthy and stable environment is what makes a child happy. Arjun and Ovi cannot do that and does not have that to provide a child with.

As for Onir and Purvi, his past is a mystery to us so their relationship is filled with uncertainties. 1. It is uncertain if his past will come back to haunt him and 2. its VERY  uncertain when the child is here if he can love that child as his own. Purvi will always love that child cause she loves ARJUN  and that child is part Arjun and also a blessing from God conceived in their love for each other. It is very uncertain if when the child arrives and all of Purvi's attention and tea making days are behind her due to the child's wants and needs, will Onir still be there for him/her. Will he take out any jealously on the baby? Will the baby remind him of Arjun? This also makes their relationship unstable and uncertain.

I strongly believe that if u are loved and u love in return that makes a happy and successful marriage and environment. Such an environment makes a child flourish and succeed. Once a parent or person is happy... that child also feels that love and happiness. AND if the marriage like the one Ovi and Arjun has continues to be inhibited with jealousy and other negative factors, the ppl around u will also feel that and will never grow or be happy.

So for me it will always be love the person u marry and be happy with -  that feeling and blessing is contagious to the ppl around you.

Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just posted this in another thread too --

Fairness needs to win somewhere...what message will they send if they show obsessive blackmailers and shady background people calling themselves free getting away? ArVi deserve each other for the love and understanding they share, and the child they are going to have. 

Otherwise, PR is glorifying evil.

How come this sudden character change in Ovi - baby hate to baby love? She's confused and unreliable it seems about which way to behave...(or the CVs surely are)

Her recent change of behaviour doesn't absolve her of the harm she tried to cause her own child sometime ago or her deal-making blackmails.

So how about giving true love a chance CVs, how about doing things differently and sparing ArVi of this separation misery? How about reuniting them?
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent points Ash, how will Onir feel when this child is around - who is to say that a daily reminder of someone else from his wife's past will not make him angry/upset and result in ill treatment of Arjun-Purvi's child?

And given Ovi's erratic behaviour, and the tenuous relationship she shares with Arjun - I pity any child who has to be raised in that environment. Sometimes, irrespective of what some say, presence of a child may not improve things - it could also make a spousal relationship worse. And it is very bad for the child to be an innocent victim then.
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlaika

The question is: staying in a marriage with someone who you do not love just because that person is having your child or marrying to someone you love and makes you happy first and foremost?

Well,  a healthy and stable environment is what makes a child happy. Arjun and Ovi cannot do that and does not have that to provide a child with.

As for Onir and Purvi, his past is a mystery to us so their relationship is filled with uncertainties. 1. It is uncertain if his past will come back to haunt him and 2. its VERY  uncertain when the child is here if he can love that child as his own. Purvi will always love that child cause she loves ARJUN  and that child is part Arjun and also a blessing from God conceived in their love for each other. It is very uncertain if when the child arrives and all of Purvi's attention and tea making days are behind her due to the child's wants and needs, will Onir still be there for him/her. Will he take out any jealously on the baby? Will the baby remind him of Arjun? This also makes their relationship unstable and uncertain.

I strongly believe that if u are loved and u love in return that makes a happy and successful marriage and environment. Such an environment makes a child flourish and succeed. Once a parent or person is happy... that child also feels that love and happiness. AND if the marriage like the one Ovi and Arjun has continues to be inhibited with jealousy and other negative factors, the ppl around u will also feel that and will never grow or be happy.

So for me it will always be love the person u marry and be happy with -  that feeling and blessing is contagious to the ppl around you.

seeing a couple wgho luv each other married is a gud thing,but u cant deny not all the couple in luv marry each other
here arvi had chance to marry,but they dint for their reasons,
arvi married other people
being wid one who luvs u is a blessing,purvi shld feel blessed
and onir cares for the baby more den purvi,
onir is not the one who feel insecure cause of arjun
and purvi has strted feeling for onir,

and abt onir past,i think cvs are playing safe,
they r waitng for trp and see where will tehy like to go
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

there is nowhere said that Onir cares for the baby MORE than Purvi..yes, he is a nice person so he cares... but MORE??? isnt that too early to say?

as far as TRP's, if they remain higher this week, then it is probably bec. of Punni-Mittal then 😊.. They can be declared the lead pair from now on..until next week... kidding !!
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Just posted this in another thread too --

Fairness needs to win somewhere...what message will they send if they show obsessive blackmailers and shady background people calling themselves free getting away? ArVi deserve each other for the love and understanding they share, and the child they are going to have. 

Otherwise, PR is glorifying evil.

How come this sudden character change in Ovi - baby hate to baby love? She's confused and unreliable it seems about which way to behave...(or the CVs surely are)

Her recent change of behaviour doesn't absolve her of the harm she tried to cause her own child sometime ago or her deal-making blackmails.

So how about giving true love a chance CVs, how about doing things differently and sparing ArVi of this separation misery? How about reuniting them?

so wat abt arjun-ovi child,doest he deserve a father?
fairness needs to win-a person who luvs sum1 unconditionally needs to b luved back(onir)
and abt ovi-she needed an assurance,wich she got from onir words,the fact punir are married and purvi carryng onir baby made ovi felt lighter and happy
and the famous arvi eyelock arenot there dese days since onir entered mumbai

Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Purvi has grown up feeling obligated to her adoptive family. Look at the decisions that she has made due to this fact.
Another kid is now being shaped up to take her place. When she grows up and finds out the truth ...voila ...

Arjun and Purvi LOVE each other  ...their child was borne out of LOVE...why must this child have to feel any different?
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

there is nowhere said that Onir cares for the baby MORE than Purvi..yes, he is a nice person so he cares... but MORE??? isnt that too early to say?

as far as TRP's, if they remain higher this week, then it is probably bec. of Punni-Mittal then 😊.. They can be declared the lead pair from now on..until next week... kidding !!

i agree this week trp belongs to punni-mital track,
arvi as well aspunir dint contribute more last week

i said onir cares for baby mre,cause purvi is behaving careless,
wich 7mth pregnnat women will travel by train,
wich 7mth women will not eat food properly and run like mad to reach hospital to get sum1 else admitted
onir wasnt only concern for purvi but also teh baby,whn he knows he is not the fther of teh baby
i find ovi-purvi bth carelss as mothers