Pavitra Rishta

WU 29 JAN 2013 - Page 2

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LoveTVShows

If anyone say something about your husband then toh angry ho zaroori hai. she is falling for Onir . What do you think what she will say to Punni

i just want her to say somting,evn a line will do for onir defnce will do,it will prove a lot
evn her angry look stated wat she feels for onir

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know why but I feel Punni's life with Mittal, will not be less than hell for her .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
After seeing Ovi & Purvi scenes, I am sure now either Ovi will die or miscarrage but if miscarrage then I think Purvi will give her child to Ovi .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherma

i just want her to say somting,evn a line will do for onir defnce will do,it will prove a lot

evn her angry look stated wat she feels for onir

I am telling you she is falling for Onir and HDDCS ka jaisa hoga
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: LoveTVShows

After seeing Ovi & Purvi scenes, I am sure now either Ovi will die or miscarrage but if miscarrage then I think Purvi will give her child to Ovi .

I think Ovi will die. And just before she dies she'll tell Purvi to look after her baby. And the baby will be saved.
motherhen thumbnail
cant wait for their plans to backfire
manny136 thumbnail
All this hoopla over ovis baby is gonna probably lead to her losing it how i dunno but hopefully it wont be onirs fault. Now it seems the only way for purvis truth to come out is either punni again wants revenge coz purvi insulted her due to wats gonna happen on the precap. Or someone finds the original report or her first doc reveals the truth. Another way could be tht when she has the baby there is anmedical problem and the baby needs blood and onir will have to reveal the truth to save the baby. They only a little more than a month not much time left.
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The truth of the baby needs to come out sooner or later.

This is strictly MY opinion and no one or anyone has to agree with me. But its imperative for a child to know its parents for sooo many reasons. Not least of which are health and medical related issues!

Onir and Purvi - U can only hide the truth for so long!
Jalkaur thumbnail
Great advice Doc! run away from reality again only for reality to catch up and give you bigger problems! You can't run away from truth Doc! 

Can we have Arjun and Purvi back together please lol
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Ashlaika

The truth of the baby needs to come out sooner or later.

This is strictly MY opinion and no one or anyone has to agree with me. But its imperative for a child to know its parents for sooo many reasons. Not least of which are health and medical related issues!

Onir and Purvi - U can only hide the truth for so long!

Exactly Ash - I mean why aren't they going for prenatal tests - especially with Purvi's child - the world renowned gynaec became jyotish and thought it's not needed