Originally posted by dramacrazy12
Originally posted by 0-SD-0
Originally posted by zoya_naziya
Originally posted by 0-SD-0
- Madhu - Pati became more important than Maa, when she has hardly time left to prepare Mom for her appearance in court. Madhu, maana you are a Drama Queen and will rescue your mother, lekin thodi insaaniyat dikha deti...you should have atleast gone to mom and yet again tried to make her talk. Doesn't it mean something...The Indian Police as it is do not treat victims for shock, as in no shock absorption words said...as a family and daughter, shouldn't you have tried and said..."Mom because of you I am alive...Please talk to me, talk to us" Sigh !!! May be Radhaji's "Dipali ne sab kuch tayyaar kiya hai" sent her shivers and she decided to go and check on her and RK at the first pretext she has
My curiosity still remains.
How did Trishna know that RK was promoting her ?
@Pati becoming imp than Ma: IMO, Madhu was consistent with her behavior there. RK had emotionally distanced himself from her... Whenever a situation arises where she feels that RK is not with her, she is always going to prioritize RK more than anyone else in the world...
She prioritizes RK and goes to him... once again puts back all his fears to the grave and displays her faith in him... Then she has RK by her side... and now she knows that he would take care of everything as always... This act once again satisfies the lines of her song.."Bekaraar mein karaar and tu hi maula, tu hi qazi...
@RK promoting Trish:
Situation: Madhu is baffled as to why RK is avoiding her and pushing her away
Problem: They need to make RK the karaar in her bekaraar and hence have to make everything rosy between the couple..For that Madhu should come to know the reason behind RK's stance...
Solution: Let Trishna's big fat mouth run... Uske liye plot-hole created... And Trash Trish spills out everything to her...
Trishna's big fat-mouth was already used once to clear their MU.
That was my sarcastic humour post of the day . I was in no mind to review the episode, actually incapable of doing it. So I just laughed myself off with whatever I could.
I loved reading everyone else' views today. Felt nice taking rest today, but still added my comments. Honest, I was fair in all my comments and had no intention to belittle anyone. I just gave an observation as to what it is coming out as.
And coming to that repetitive Bekaraar me tu hi Karaar clunk...they can axe the supporting cast characteristics and for all that love and screen time of 10 minutes footage, the jodi cannot even create the magic of passion. How much of clunk is that ????
Instead, here I am reduced to visualize passion between the characters reading your posts like fiction...yes, all your lovely thoughts add more fuel to it than it actually can be interpreted.
And hope you will not discard me as senseless person. I know what is passion. If Madhu can forget her mother, retrace her steps from the Police Station, then where is the passion expressed ? Everything cannot be sanely emotional, there should be zany passion also expressed. If that is taboo for TV, then the PH and creatives should refrain from burning out Hum Hai Deewane song for the leads nor they crucify supporting cast.
Anyways your explanations makes me posit a question.
If sense of loss of Madhu makes RK go limp and listless and he becomes self-destructive in pain (we saw this three times, post love confession, post test of love revelation and now today), what happens to Madhu when she experiences loss of RK ? As in give examples.
1) She feels as if her heart stopped, when he was shot
2) She felt resolute in winning him back post love confession
3) She was waiting for him entire night post test of love revelation
4) And yesterday, she was hysterical. And today she came back as if he only existed for her. But seriously did the writer/director needed to add Surprise element there ?!!!! Of course The ED peeps have presented an argument that her drama actually led Rishabh to come out clean with her...but seriously ...was that the way they are going to resolve the tension between them ? I mean, I don't mind anger, but I want anger without surprise. That speaks of her passion. I was watching Junglee (1960's movie) on Sunday...even Saira Bano in that old movie had more passionate anger to tackle her beau. No one needs manipulative surprise when you are confronting your loved one. There is no patience left except to express passion...so question is why does her mind work instead of her heart and passions ?
And seriously enuf of showing how RK gets weaker with sense of loss for her, show me the sense of loss of what Madhu can do to herself if RK were to die. I still feel clueless. Just a hysterical reaction does not give me any answer and after today that cold okay upgrading to breezy hug plain confused me...I was like...for this you retraced from the Police station leaving your mother, who should be a priority to you now...obviously RK was mortally out of danger...and if you did come get him back emotionally, why didn't you say...okay I am heading back to PS.
I agree with you ...Madhubala's reactions seemed too watered down to me for some reason. I expected
1) Her to defend RK passionately in front of Trishna. She should have said something like "Mujhe sochne ki jaroorat nahi ha mujhe pata hai RK ne aisa kyon kiya hoga" or "Didu...tumhari galti ki wajah se RK ki jaan jaa sakti thi...uska zimmedaar kaun hota"
2)When she sees RK drinking, she should have thrown a tantrum instead she calmly wanted to talk.
3) This was the oddest piece, she seemed to display no guilt at all that she was somehow the reason for getting RK hurt or that RK could have died while trying to save her. She thanks him
...instead she should have been feeling guilty for putting his life at risk or crying over what she would have done if something happenned to him.
While RK seems to have self-doubt sometimes, Madhu rarely seems to have the same. With all the drama that she has created in RK's life, never does once she feel that RK might have been better off without her.
Exactly Pooja. You understood me.
You know these days whenever I talk to Zoya offline, I call Madhu as Karta Dharta of MB Verse , that she is Goddess and hence she is always so confident and staid with rarely any flaws that can fell her. She drives the story with her resilience. That sure makes her a great heroine, nevertheless, it is no longer making much sense. Her selective choice of whom she can heal, she can reprimand, talk is making me go nuts. How does it make sense at all when her sister accuses her husband of ill-will or for that matter cursed him in the past, that she just walks away from there as if Trishna did not say anything at all. Isn't it human and ethical not to hear such false words against your husband ??? Come on even Sati (Lord Shiva's first wife) could not hear any falsity/slighting of her husband from her father and she took her own life in some dramatic manner...I mean, people react, people uphold honour and here MB walks away without defending her husband at all. I was close to pulling my hair today.
When we were discussing last, we agreed that RK has take home for entire Balraj episode that he now gets answers to his Kismet Konnection for Madhu. He was able to end the Balraj pestilence from her life by being instrumental in bringing him back to their life. And he nearly loses MB in that. So it makes all the more sense to RK after his hospital proposal, as to why RK and MB chemistry clicks so much. He gets to save her and she gets to heal him and save him for his self-destruction. Equal and balanced.
But when we tried to get the take home for Madhu from this episode, from the perspective of her love for RK; and not being a social message and saviour of her mother; we hardly see anything that MB may verbalize. I remember how we both felt disappointed and then agreed to be patient until the whole Padmini track plays itself out ...may be after that MB will say something of how important is in her life too...and what he means to her...just I love you like I hate you doesn't suffice now at this time of near to losing lives happened with Balraj. There was an almost Death drama there with Balraj having him met before RK set out to avenge himself against Madhu and now ending up with Padmini shooting him down. So how does MB rationalize all this craziness in her life. She cannot pretend that its very normal and it occurs everyday or can occur to anyone anyday. Would she have been able to deal this Balraj drama if Mukund Dikshit was in her life...as in why doesn't Madhu ever tell herself...there was a meaning to all this drama between me and Rishabh Kundra. Waiting for it to unravel...
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 29 January 2013 at 4:50pm