Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya
Originally posted by 0-SD-0
- Madhu - Pati became more important than Maa, when she has hardly time left to prepare Mom for her appearance in court. Madhu, maana you are a Drama Queen and will rescue your mother, lekin thodi insaaniyat dikha deti...you should have atleast gone to mom and yet again tried to make her talk. Doesn't it mean something...The Indian Police as it is do not treat victims for shock, as in no shock absorption words said...as a family and daughter, shouldn't you have tried and said..."Mom because of you I am alive...Please talk to me, talk to us" Sigh !!! May be Radhaji's "Dipali ne sab kuch tayyaar kiya hai" sent her shivers and she decided to go and check on her and RK at the first pretext she has
My curiosity still remains.
How did Trishna know that RK was promoting her ?
@Pati becoming imp than Ma: IMO, Madhu was consistent with her behavior there. RK had emotionally distanced himself from her... Whenever a situation arises where she feels that RK is not with her, she is always going to prioritize RK more than anyone else in the world...
She prioritizes RK and goes to him... once again puts back all his fears to the grave and displays her faith in him... Then she has RK by her side... and now she knows that he would take care of everything as always... This act once again satisfies the lines of her song.."Bekaraar mein karaar and tu hi maula, tu hi qazi...
@RK promoting Trish:
Situation: Madhu is baffled as to why RK is avoiding her and pushing her away
Problem: They need to make RK the karaar in her bekaraar and hence have to make everything rosy between the couple..For that Madhu should come to know the reason behind RK's stance...
Solution: Let Trishna's big fat mouth run... Uske liye plot-hole created... And Trash Trish spills out everything to her...
Trishna's big fat-mouth was already used once to clear their MU.
That was my sarcastic humour post of the day . I was in no mind to review the episode, actually incapable of doing it. So I just laughed myself off with whatever I could. I loved reading everyone else' views today. Felt nice taking rest today, but still added my comments. Honest, I was fair in all my comments and had no intention to belittle anyone. I just gave an observation as to what it is coming out as. And coming to that repetitive Bekaraar me tu hi Karaar clunk...they can axe the supporting cast characteristics and for all that love and screen time of 10 minutes footage, the jodi cannot even create the magic of passion. How much of clunk is that ????
Instead, here I am reduced to visualize passion between the characters reading your posts like fiction...yes, all your lovely thoughts add more fuel to it than it actually can be interpreted.
And hope you will not discard me as senseless person. I know what is passion. If Madhu can forget her mother, retrace her steps from the Police Station, then where is the passion expressed ? Everything cannot be sanely emotional, there should be zany passion also expressed. If that is taboo for TV, then the PH and creatives should refrain from burning out Hum Hai Deewane song for the leads nor they crucify supporting cast.
Anyways your explanations makes me posit a question.
If sense of loss of Madhu makes RK go limp and listless and he becomes self-destructive in pain (we saw this three times, post love confession, post test of love revelation and now today), what happens to Madhu when she experiences loss of RK ? As in give examples.
1) She feels as if her heart stopped, when he was shot
2) She felt resolute in winning him back post love confession
3) She was waiting for him entire night post test of love revelation
4) And yesterday, she was hysterical. And today she came back as if he only existed for her. But seriously did the writer/director needed to add Surprise element there ?!!!! Of course The ED peeps have presented an argument that her drama actually led Rishabh to come out clean with her...but seriously ...was that the way they are going to resolve the tension between them ? I mean, I don't mind anger, but I want anger without surprise. That speaks of her passion. I was watching Junglee (1960's movie) on Sunday...even Saira Bano in that old movie had more passionate anger to tackle her beau. No one needs manipulative surprise when you are confronting your loved one. There is no patience left except to express passion...so question is why does her mind work instead of her heart and passions ?
And seriously enuf of showing how RK gets weaker with sense of loss for her, show me the sense of loss of what Madhu can do to herself if RK were to die. I still feel clueless. Just a hysterical reaction does not give me any answer and after today that cold okay upgrading to breezy hug plain confused me...I was like...for this you retraced from the Police station leaving your mother, who should be a priority to you now...obviously RK was mortally out of danger...and if you did come get him back emotionally, why didn't you say...okay I am heading back to PS.