Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 181 Discussion: 29th Jan 2013 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

@Shri - I did not know this!  Thank you for explaining!  I do not know much about the legal system in general (but do know that no trial makes it to court next day in India - not in this yug!LOL)

Please tell me - what do they do if the accused cannot speak?  (Perhaps they are gunga, e.g.)  Is there some provision for this?

But I am sure Padmini will find her voice as she found the strength to protect her child at the last.

Well Bhakti, I don't even have the full knowledge of what a court can offer for a regular person like me, how would I know about what it can do for deaf and dumb...as in physically challenged. LOL They might appoint interpreters.  Mostly the judge firsts asks the legal counsels to speak and then hearing the opening arguments of the PP (Public Prosecutor) and the Defence Lawyer, talks to the accused first followed by the plaintiff. Sometimes they just want to listen to what the accused has to say, so that he can decide on the next course of action. For ex...Not guilty etc will allow the judge to give the next attendence/trial date or he might call the legal counsels and speak to them on various doubts he gets. The judges do need to read about the case before the hearing starts and hence the police filing the case with court administration is very important.

Faster dates, faster trial all is very subjective sometimes. If the defence lawyer is on good terms with PP and personal assistants to the Judge, lot of things can be manipulated (let's call it manuvering) well within the law. In Padmini's case, the Police already told her and family, that yes we know you are not wrong, so just speak it out and we are just doing our duty. So as the plaintiff, the Police already backed out on charging too much except the blatant truth that a murder has occurred. They need not prove that murder had happened, because the man is dead. So it now completely rests on the defence including the accused mindset on what they think of their action...Guilty or Not. And suprisingly, none of Padmini's family member except Roma told her vocally that you are not wrong. Did Madhu say it ? remind me...

Madhu actually speaking here...from my point is permissible. As Padmini saved her by killing Balraj.  However, I really do not know, under which category Madhu falls...may be Key Witness.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

surabilatekatebhakti2zoya_naziyaAnanya05leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 181 Discussion: 29th Jan 2013 (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Shri,
Madhu did say in yesterday's episode,'tune kuch galat nai kiya MAA'.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti20-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Sleeplessness...most dangerous bimaari of all ills LOL

Nice insights into drinking and sleeplessness Shri. Wink
@bold: That is so right. I was fighting with insomnia at some pointOuch. I had these bouts where I used to keep waking up in the middle of the night Ouch, feeling so irritated. Confused. But of course, I did not have the liberty to befriend a bottle of Vodka or Whisky. LOL LOL

Yeah?! I understand that feeling...the irritation.  Bad !!! My sister and husband also are insomniacs. They can't sleep. Another reason why they play online games. LOL

surabilatekatebhakti2zoya_naziyaAnanya05leelaa9

Red_Opium

Red_Opium

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

An excellent ep.Big smile

Madhu's anguish at RK's distancing himself from her, and his guiltridden silence.Ouch

But Madhu has come a long way from the time when she had asked the inspector why RK couldn't bring himself to apologize for the hit-and-run.Smile

She knows now that even with guilt, he can't say a 'sorry'. Self-flagellation and destroying himself bit by bit is easier.Ouch

And it has been a long time now that she has had no need to know when he is doing his self-destructive tormented version of 'sorry'.Smile

Her focussed attention, her gaze sharpening, when Trishna started to shift the blame onto RK, and her leading statements to RK in the mode of "It's your fault" to get him to admit outright what she had realized was the problem.Embarrassed

This was the third time RK had turned again to drink after letting that habit go.CryOuch

And this time - with her mother just as much in need of her support as before - Madhu didn't dither for even a moment before racing back to her husband instead.ConfusedSmile
When she emotionally gets to the reflexive level, she can't think of anything besides RK, especially not if he's hurting.OuchEmbarrassed

Shamsher's, Madhu's and Bittuji's disgust of Trishna was palpable. She is beyond brazen.Ouch

RK brought Balraj back into their lives?Confused Really?

*Trishna* saw Balraj and recognized him, and *she* made a choice to not inform her family or reject the psychopath's offer. RK was never part of that. 

And did RK tell her to go to so much effort to conceal her murderous biological father's return?

How the heck was Trishna *not* solely and entirely at fault for endangering her family? And for what? Her ambition? Madhu, Padmini and Shamsher - all their lives mattered less than Trishna's aspirations.

Madhu almost died. And first RK almost killed Balraj, and then Padmini did kill Balraj. Her sister's blood almost spilled, and her mother with blood on her hands - all thanks to Trishna.

The court situation's high point was actually not within the ep itself but in the precap. The lawyer's plot-clunky statements were designed to rev Madhu up to stand and let loose in her mother's defense as shown in the latest MEIEJ promo.Smile

Aww, how I loved reading your reviews Embarrassed!! Leelaa, your post made me reflect more on RK's character and how it has been developed so far.  I personally love how Madhu has become the savior of his soul, she is the healer that he didn't select personally (like the so called other doctors of his life Radha and Dipso).  Madhu's entry in his life was pure kismet, and who can redirect destiny..
@Bold, thank you thank you thank you for writing this Hug!  I feel exactly the same.  She knew she was making a deal with the devil for advancing her selfish dream, and now she is looking for a way out.  She entered the contract with rightful state of mind; it wasn't like she missed reading the fine print about how dangerous Ballu could be. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

surabilatekatebhakti2Zorica_Bgdvkk2429sree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ananya05

Sleeplessness...most dangerous bimaari of all ills LOL

Nice insights into drinking and sleeplessness Shri. Wink
@bold: That is so right. I was fighting with insomnia at some pointOuch. I had these bouts where I used to keep waking up in the middle of the night Ouch, feeling so irritated. Confused. But of course, I did not have the liberty to befriend a bottle of Vodka or Whisky. LOL LOL

Yeah?! I understand that feeling...the irritation.  Bad !!! My sister and husband also are insomniacs. They can't sleep. Another reason why they play online games. LOL

Yes. My mother tells me I was pain to her as an infant/kid when it came to putting me to sleep.LOL LOL

surabilatekatebhakti20-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Red_Opium

Red_Opium

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shri

Zoe,

Welcome back !!!! 
@bold

The forum took to blame game like Trishna yesterday and were saying both Trishna and RK were at fault. And I was saying there was nothing to be judgemental there and that they are just bringing in character contrast between RK and Trishna in yesterday's ED Thread.

"Its just a character difference that they are bringing. While Trishna has no remorse and trying to blame a man because of whom she is alive now, and RK has lot of remorse inspite of the fact that he just got to know who is Balraj and he already saved everyone..."

Thank you, MahaGuru Hug!! I missed reading your posts very much, glad to be back.

@Character contrast, I totally agree with you.  Today, Trishna did not express any form of remorse; she actually tried to justify her actions and flatly blamed RK (the very person who tried to help her sorry acting career).  One could always point out the fact that, if Trishna didn't suck at acting, RK wouldn't be helping her career.  To be honest, I expected such a behavior from her; hence, I wasn't surprised.  However, it bothers me greatly that she never gets any punishment.  Today, Malik finally yelled at her a little, in my opinion she got off way too easy.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti2Zorica_Bgdvkk2429sree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05leelaa9

Zorica_Bgd

Goldie

Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Wallpaper for girls. Wink
 http://i48.tinypic.com/b7i3k3.jpg

Edited by zorica - 29 January 2013 at 2:01pm

guapaSima14vkk2429latekatebhakti2river123zoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

• Madhu - Pati became more important than Maa, when she has hardly time left to prepare Mom for her appearance in court. Madhu, maana you are a Drama Queen and will rescue your mother, lekin thodi insaaniyat dikha deti...you should have atleast gone to mom and yet again tried to make her talk. Doesn't it mean something...The Indian Police as it is do not treat victims for shock, as in no shock absorption words said...as a family and daughter, shouldn't you have tried and said..."Mom because of you I am alive...Please talk to me, talk to us" Sigh !!! D'ohMay be Radhaji's "Dipali ne sab kuch tayyaar kiya hai" sent her shivers and she decided to go and check on her and RK at the first pretext she has ROFL

ETA:
My curiosity still remains. 
How did Trishna know that RK was promoting her ?

@Pati becoming imp than Ma: IMO, Madhu was consistent with her behavior there. RK had emotionally distanced himself from her... Whenever a situation arises where she feels that RK is not with her, she is always going to prioritize RK more than anyone else in the world... 

She prioritizes RK and goes to him... once again puts back all his fears to the grave and displays her faith in him... Then she has RK by her side...  and now she knows that he would take care of everything as always...  This act once again satisfies the lines of her song.."Bekaraar mein karaar and tu hi maula, tu hi qazi...

@RK promoting Trish:
Situation: Madhu is baffled as to why RK is avoiding her and pushing her away
Problem: They need to make RK the karaar in her bekaraar and hence have to make everything rosy between the couple..For that Madhu should come to know the reason behind RK's stance...
Solution: Let Trishna's big fat mouth run... Uske liye plot-hole created... And Trash Trish spills out everything to her...

Trishna's big fat-mouth was already used once to clear their MU. 

Sima14latekatebhakti2Zorica_Bgdvkk2429river123AngeenaAnanya050-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.