Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 181 Discussion: 29th Jan 2013 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Work in progress episodeSmile

Madhu cannot stay angry with RK for more than 2 minutes. She understands his actions, justifies them correctly and ends up making him feel good about himself. Despite Trishna trying her best to provoke her, Madhu immediately understood the real situation and more importantly the  reason for RK'S reticence. He was also hurting under his own burden of guilt. 

I cannot put this across better than Leela...her post on this particular aspect of Rishbala, in yesterday's ED. How do I bring it here??

Leela - please repost it here. 

I liked all the following:
  • Malik blasting Trishna, and Madhu following suit. Of course Trishna has to blame Madhu's husband for the fiasco. It still bothers her, that particular fact, of madhu's life. 
  • RK-Madhu's chat - calm and loving. Am I imagining it or have the lead couple become extremely comfortable in such scenes, one could almost forget they are not a couple in real life. Their hugs are still annoying...I agree SD
  • The media waiting for the star couple was a good touch. Finally, we see RK the star, the repercussions of being a super star.  Apart from their own private trauma, the family has to be strong enough to face the paraphernalia of stardom. 
  • Madhu holding onto RK's arms as they walked out of the car, and Radha holding Madhu as they faced the media. 
  • RK's pose as he watched Padmini come in, truly RK the super star wala pose, after a long long time. 
  • Bittuji was not able to face Madhu as well. Guru and chela both feeling foolish and guilty. 

Lovely review Soundarya !!! Big smile I liked your likes.

P.S:
I am now getting annoyed with myself. I don't want to reply so many times and yet you people are making me say it.  So...not my fault and don't get irritated with my responses.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewZorica_Bgdvkk2429latekatebhakti2vaani21applenpeachesriver123zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 181 Discussion: 29th Jan 2013 (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

confusion confusion..

RK and Madhu, these 2 people are hopelessly in love or 2 hopeless people in love? Confused

yet again the epi. was low on logic and high on bewakoofi...

RK was hit behind his head , and he was hit so many dandas on his back..he went to the hospital in emergency , next minute he was out of danger, next he was up talking to Madhu and after 5 mins, he was allowed to go back home where Dips ne tayyari kar di Confused  (WHAT tayyari?ROFL) next he's abs fine enjoying his drink , woh bhi neat ! Cool

shamsher Trishna scene was good, but i didn't like Malik's acting tht much Stern Smile Madhu joined him ..the blame game...but the scene fell flat...how and when did Trishna know that RK was producing the movie for her ? saari duniya par blame, bittuji (ne koi chaanbeen nahi ki), RK (ne gameplan banaya revenge ke liye) , Balraj (came to Trishna, Trishna didn't go to Balraj) but Trishna baby is innocent Dead forget feeling remorseful, she's tht shameless to pass the blame !! I was desperately waiting for Madhu to defend RK but aaj bhi nahi Cry dekha? hopeless case.. she was reminded of  RK's cold behavior n she ran to him !! arre 2 baatein toh suna deti Angry

RK Madhu scene was bland...no power packed dialogues, bas ek bechara hopeless lover who's guilt ridden n is scared ke Madhu might leave him ShockedLOL seriously? i didn't get it how he came to this conclusion ke bec. of all this, madhu will leave him...toh that's why he admitted in front of her ke it's ENTIRELY his fault Ermm   Madhu doesn't need any reasoning or explanation..LOL i love her Hug Leela u were abs right, she's very different from the rest of the telly heroines...

their "tumne meri jaan bachayi" and maine apni jaan bachaiye was Sleepy and the hug Sleepy

the very next day the case is in the court? that was real quick ! usually it takes 1-2 weeks to file the chargesheet only ! initially, the accused is produced in the court for tht bail /remand permission, the case proceedings take very long to start...nyways this is MB land so i'll ignore it...what i found very funny was TV channels taking Padmini's interview n asking her "apko kya lagta hai court ka faisla kya hoga" ROFL WOW ! i've never seen that happening ke ACCUSED is being asked to give a statement , it is not allowed in the first place...then the lawyer is telling PAdmini ke hamara case kamzor ho jayega , aap boliye ROFL the judge must be D'oh of the filmi family 

poor episode overall...tomorrow will be no better i'm sure..i think Padmini will not speak at all Sleepy i hope 20 mins usko bolne ko na kehte rahe bas

Charu, 

Agree. I was nodding my head and absolutely hilarious commentary. Best part was RK drinking NEAT  ROFL Even that Court and Vakil part was CRAP and HILARIOUS. No one prepared the accused/defender and SAB Court mein HAAZIRI dene aa gaye ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 29 January 2013 at 10:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Munni_123DovesViewvaani21latekatebhakti2Zorica_Bgdapplenpeacheszoya_naziyaAnanya05leelaa9

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
An excellent ep.Big smile

Madhu's anguish at RK's distancing himself from her, and his guiltridden silence.Ouch

But Madhu has come a long way from the time when she had asked the inspector why RK couldn't bring himself to apologize for the hit-and-run.Smile

She knows now that even with guilt, he can't say a 'sorry'. Self-flagellation and destroying himself bit by bit is easier.Ouch

And it has been a long time now that she has had no need to know when he is doing his self-destructive tormented version of 'sorry'.Smile

Her focussed attention, her gaze sharpening, when Trishna started to shift the blame onto RK, and her leading statements to RK in the mode of "It's your fault" to get him to admit outright what she had realized was the problem.Embarrassed

This was the third time RK had turned again to drink after letting that habit go.CryOuch

And this time - with her mother just as much in need of her support as before - Madhu didn't dither for even a moment before racing back to her husband instead.ConfusedSmile
When she emotionally gets to the reflexive level, she can't think of anything besides RK, especially not if he's hurting.OuchEmbarrassed

Shamsher's, Madhu's and Bittuji's disgust of Trishna was palpable. She is beyond brazen.Ouch

RK brought Balraj back into their lives?Confused Really?

*Trishna* saw Balraj and recognized him, and *she* made a choice to not inform her family or reject the psychopath's offer. RK was never part of that. 

And did RK tell her to go to so much effort to conceal her murderous biological father's return?

How the heck was Trishna *not* solely and entirely at fault for endangering her family? And for what? Her ambition? Madhu, Padmini and Shamsher - all their lives mattered less than Trishna's aspirations.

Madhu almost died. And first RK almost killed Balraj, and then Padmini did kill Balraj. Her sister's blood almost spilled, and her mother with blood on her hands - all thanks to Trishna.

The court situation's high point was actually not within the ep itself but in the precap. The lawyer's plot-clunky statements were designed to rev Madhu up to stand and let loose in her mother's defense as shown in the latest MEIEJ promo.Smile

Edited by leelaa9 - 29 January 2013 at 11:20am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

apolloartemisSima14DovesViewRed_Opiumvaani21latekateZorica_Bgdvkk2429surabibhakti2sree.gattuapplenpeachesriver123nlm4-optimist-ritzy090-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_

Red_Opium

Red_Opium

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well with you ladies.  I have been absent from the board due to hectic work schedule; plenty of active projects and less help power.  Anyways, I dearly miss reading your thoughtful reviews and analysis, and will try to visit the thread more frequently.

What I really liked about today's episode was the contrast of characters: RK the selfless one, and Trishna the selfish one.  RK willingly accepted the blame and claimed the responsibility of his actions even though he wasn't aware of Balraj's connection with Madhu.  Trishna, on the other hand tried to find a flimsy excuse for her self-centered action and never acknowledged her mistake.  Today, Trishna's accusations were just plain disgusting.  Her so called dream became a nightmare for the entire family, but still has the audacity to defend it.  For God's sake, someone should slap the hell out of her (it can even be Roma, I won't mind it), I just want to see her get punished at least one time.  She has had a punishment free card on her wallet from the beginning of the show; someone should check the expiration date, her guilt free transactions must be stopped!!!

And a reminder to Madhu: Dearest Madhubala, with a sister like Trishna, there is no need for people like Dipali or Balraj in your life.  Indeed she is your top ranked enemy and rival, so beware of her intentions and actions for they might bring another storm and chaos in your life.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Munni_123DovesViewapolloartemislatekatebhakti2surabivaani21Zorica_Bgdvkk2429river123sree.gattuapplenpeachesritzy090-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well with you ladies.  I have been absent from the board due to hectic work schedule; plenty of active projects and less help power.  Anyways, I dearly miss reading your thoughtful reviews and analysis, and will try to visit the thread more frequently.

What I really liked about today's episode was the contrast of characters: RK the selfless one, and Trishna the selfish one.  RK willingly accepted the blame and claimed the responsibility of his actions even though he wasn't aware of Balraj's connection with Madhu.  Trishna, on the other hand tried to find a flimsy excuse for her self-centered action and never acknowledged her mistake.  Today, Trishna's accusations were just plain disgusting.  Her so called dream became a nightmare for the entire family, but still has the audacity to defend it.  For God's sake, someone should slap the hell out of her (it can even be Roma, I won't mind it), I just want to see her get punished at least one time.  She has had a punishment free card on her wallet from the beginning of the show; someone should check the expiration date, her guilt free transactions must be stopped!!!

And a reminder to Madhu: Dearest Madhubala, with a sister like Trishna, there is no need for people like Dipali or Balraj in your life.  Indeed she is your top ranked enemy and rival, so beware of her intentions and actions for they might bring another storm and chaos in your life.

Zoe,

Welcome back !!!! Smile

@bold
The forum took to blame game like Trishna yesterday and were saying both Trishna and RK were at fault. And I was saying there was nothing to be judgemental there and that they are just bringing in character contrast between RK and Trishna in yesterday's ED Thread.

"Its just a character difference that they are bringing. While Trishna has no remorse and trying to blame a man because of whom she is alive now, and RK has lot of remorse inspite of the fact that he just got to know who is Balraj and he already saved everyone..."

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewRed_OpiumZorica_Bgdvkk2429surabibhakti2latekatesree.gattuapplenpeachesriver123zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Sub_Tam, Ananya, Pooja, Zoya and Bhakti,
All good ones to read there. I enjoyed reading everyones's posts today.  ClapClap

Bhakti.
The accused has to speak. He/She cannot be silent.  Infact the judge starts from there. All the others are just supporting for or against him/her.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumDovesViewvaani21surabilatekatebhakti2nlm4applenpeachesriver123zoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

vkk2429

Goldie

vkk2429

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

An excellent ep.Big smile

Madhu's anguish at RK's distancing himself from her, and his guiltridden silence.Ouch

But Madhu has come a long way from the time when she had asked the inspector why RK couldn't bring himself to apologize for the hit-and-run.Smile

She knows now that even with guilt, he can't say a 'sorry'. Self-flagellation and destroying himself bit by bit is easier.Ouch

And it has been a long time now that she has had no need to know when he is doing his self-destructive tormented version of 'sorry'.Smile

Her focussed attention, her gaze sharpening, when Trishna started to shift the blame onto RK, and her leading statements to RK in the mode of "It's your fault" to get him to admit outright what she had realized was the problem.Embarrassed

This was the third time RK had turned again to drink after letting that habit go.CryOuch

And this time - with her mother just as much in need of her support as before - Madhu didn't dither for even a moment before racing back to her husband instead.ConfusedSmile

When she emotionally gets to the reflexive level, she can't think of anything besides RK, especially not if he's hurting.Embarrassed

Shamsher's, Madhu's and Bittuji's disgust of Trishna was palpable. She is beyond brazen.Ouch

RK brought Balraj back into their lives?Confused Really?

*Trishna* saw Balraj and recognized him, and *she* made a choice to not inform her family or reject the psychopath's offer. RK was never part of that. 

And did RK tell her to go to so much effort to conceal her murderous biological father's return?

How the heck was Trishna *not* solely and entirely at fault for endangering her family? And for what? Her ambition? Madhu, Padmini and Shamsher - all their lives mattered less than Trishna's aspirations.

Madhu almost died. And first RK almost killed Balraj, and then Padmini did kill Balraj. Her sister's blood almost spilled, and her mother with blood on her hands - all thanks to Trishna.

The court situation's high point was actually not within the ep itself but in the precap. The lawyer's plot-clunky statements were designed to rev Madhu up to stand and let loose in her mother's defense as shown in the latest MEIEJ promo.Smile

@leelaa

awesome analysis..
@bold  That is exactly what I felt after seeing the precap and the promoSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2latekatenlm4applenpeachesriver1230-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

mayankit

Groupbie

mayankit

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I did not like Rk's reactions today. He is getting very stonish. He is an actor and has to bring in more love and passion in scenes with Madhu. She is his love and he loves her with passion, but that passion is out now. It was there when they both hated each other. Since the confession from Rk that passion is missing. He gets a little uncomfortable when he hugs her or maybe its since he got married in real life.

But on the whole still a good show. And I like that they do not flash on every ones faces in dramatic scenes(I simply hate that tactic in other sony and zee shows) and do not over drag the story. Any other show this whole thing that they showed in 2-3 days would have taken 2-3 weeks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

surabibhakti2latekatenlm4applenpeaches

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.