Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 181 Discussion: 29th Jan 2013 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

vkk2429

Goldie

vkk2429

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by Angeena

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Yes I was upset with Madhu's silence for two reasons
  1. She did not defend her husband when someone grossly accused him
  2. She did not answer baseless accusations from her sister, thus not giving a message to Trishna that Madhu cannot and will not take shit and she better behave. This is how the errant family member starts adhering to code of conduct, and this is how a world becomes a tolerable place to live. That is why we have enforcement agencies. We just don't walk away in indifference as if what the person said was not worth answering...again the person was not a stranger who said that. They shared same fathers and mother.

Maybe that was Madhu's way of saying "You are not worth the time it will take to argue with you." But I must say an expression of derision or maybe just a shake of her head to show what she thought of Trishna's ridiculous allegations would have been nice.

@bold
At the minimum I expected that. And therefore, I said surprise surprise. Her walking away flatly duped me that she was gonna confront her husband black and blue.  And trust me, I am not a bad reader of people with whom I interact. What Madhu did was plain unacceptable. She can be termed arrogant and at the same time insensitive. I am having doubts, if she had kids to defend on spot, would she have done full justice with the bully ? She failed to show sensitivity to her mother...if she was depending on RK to deal with her mother problem, then she did not show that need on her face.

And of course all of this can be blamed on CVs squarely. Because a crime and punishment drama is not dealt in 40 minutes. In real life, it takes days going to weeks to deal with issue and make sense of it and here they rushed everything that characters...whatever they are doing is not making sense.

And seriously, I should have stayed away from all analysis, like I reminded myself today morning, its a melodrama...don't react, don't react and  YET here I am ranting. I will stop now. I am sorry for being so carried away.

very true.. the episodes of late have been too rushed.. jumping from one emotion to another too soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 181 Discussion: 29th Jan 2013 (Page 11)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 182 Discussion: 30th Jan 2013

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.