Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MarathiMulgi

I agree that we are all somewhat upset with Madhu for not dealing with both Trishna and RK more decisively.

Ok here is what I think. Please feel free to correct me of my notions. 😊

Though Madhu is nicknamed glycerin and cries most of the time, I feel her mind rules her heart. It is very deceptive to think how come a person who cries in every situation ever think with his/her head. If so, why would s/he ever cry?

Madhu is very focused on RK's plan of leaving everything and going away. In that grand plan, things like Trishna's betrayal is quite insignificant to her. She is mentally prepared to leave them all (at least for a period of time) and all her actions are towards that goal. She refuses to play the role of the disgruntled upset spouse, make RK feel guilty for his role in the tragedy and make sure all her actions lead to the ultimate goal of them going away together. She was single mindedly focused when she had to marry RK for money to save Malik. She took it in her stride all of RK's atrocities that he bestowed on her. Same thing is happening now. I feel she thinks that getting her mother out of jail, acquitting her is the most important thing than wasting time and energy on playing blame game with Trishna and RK. To her that is the only remaining hurdle in their path. I do not think she believes that after all that happened , fulfilling Trishna's dreams of heroine are important any longer. By walking away from Trishna, I think she displays what she thinks of Trishna now.

I think Madhu is someone who is always focused on the good of people and life rather than complaining about evil unless it manages to cross some great bounderies. She saw through RK when he was nasty to her and still today could only see the good in RK. That he was so humaine that he was feeling guilty about a situation he never intentionally put upon Madhu and her family. That thought touched her more than his lack of research and cautiousness in trying to help Trishna. I think she deep down knows this is how Trishna is she can go to great lengths to accomplish her dream (which necessarily isn't a bad thing) unless someone forgets about the safety of their family and their duty as a family member in their ambition. Ambition is viewed as a good thing unless someone becomes blind in their ambition.
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@drinking

I understand that RK is in mental shock. But I just think the show makers need to remain realistic in terms of health and all. I mean it took a well built man like Malik well over a month to recover and not only is it hard to believe that RK in recover in a matter of hours. But we can just ignore the fact that RK was just on  oxygen because he had lost so much blood. After a state like that we should see him drinking water and juice to recover is blood. Alcohol is not a very good idea when you have just lost so much blood.
Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
seems cvs in rush mode. to rush to rishbala to jungle ,cvs rushing the things after balu dead track.
wats so hurry they can show the things settling down n drama aaram se n in subtle way. cvs always take too dramatic or super action way  always n these days FF mode .

straight to high court 😲 wat day it is, other day trail n tat too high court, super star rk is super se upar highly influential it seems super jet fast track of court. rk must be pm so tat law n system works in super jet speed n ppl lives will be saved. lawyer fees n all other miscellaneous fees seems frm shamini share it seems of rk's property. how much rk saves n does cost cutting by taking off guards n driver n servants n all even ballu's death is charging πŸ˜†.

so as expected rk is in character only it seems after getting beaten up so badly n after ballu fiasco n feeling guilty n fearing of losing madhu. seems madhu is in tired mode of bhaag madhu bhaag for the things happening since at mandap,ballu ka trauma, rk n mom rescuing her n both loved ones in trouble n suffering n reacting n running as odds one by one going,no time to break down also it seems. no one to take care of poor madhu.rk-mom both saved her life. more goes to rk, so balancing both mom-hubby tat suporting her mom tat she is right n to rk standing on her thing tat her first priority is rk than anyone else even before maa. as no one to take care of her ,she is trying to take care of the situation as both loved ones are in trouble,she understood rk tat he is there to take care all n he will def take care of her mom, he just needs tat assurance.rkbala were in character n the development in their character n in their relationship where it is ,is actually visible truely today , tat rk in to his guilt mode n his way of dealing with pain , superstar rk straight frm hospital to drinking 😲 rk is super hero πŸ˜† n fear of losing madhu n madhu prioritising rk above all but  madhu trust rk n talked n clarified which is rare in soaps , rk letting madhu help him.this reflecting their relationship level now. this clarifying MU reflects rk-madhu wat they r to each other n where r up to in their relationship.
         trish must be lawyer, she has points whether it's wrong or right n tries to prove she is right πŸ˜† trish played cupid of knowing in practical when situation arises where rishbala stands to each other n at wat level their relationship with trih hiding all this balu n ballu fiasco.so trish in defence of her made madhu do the needy which is imp n ugent n madhu with limited energy got wats wrong with rk as he is avoiding her n clear his insecurities. so trish bought out in plain clear in doing things for rkbala n they relationship strength increased. trish is gone case , seems in edge of becoming psycho for her ishq n junoon for her dreams, so it's waste of talking or arguing with her as malik n madhu did right thing as they did wat is necessary at tat time in the position they are.today practically for family n all it's cleared tat for trish prioritizes her dreams than above all wat ever hapens with family.she needs treatment as family in chaos she is busy in rubbing her  innocence on family mems esp pads n madhu. seems pads is in shock of trish hiding n reason for ballu-madhu fiasco which forced her to do murder. seems trish has her network of enquring tat rk is behind launching her as she is experienced one in industry. so cvs might left to viwers r may show it ,lets see. trish yelling n pads not reacting seems trish yelling damaged her ears πŸ˜† ,roma take trish to hospital. nice bittu came to check rishbala status or rk status of mind blasting points by trish at police station n releaved knowing everything fine n said he just came to remind tom has to go to court. rk-bittu junoon wala love needs official song too πŸ˜†
media can't stop as even supertar rk couldn't stop it seems after  too many breaking news of superstar rk inlaws mrg , sasuma killing. rk with his bala want to live n preparing n geting use of aam admi but destiny has other plans n first stroke is ballu n bought superstar rk in lights so lets see is this temporary or permanent for rkbala n for viewers wats in store to make them realise tat they are destined to live in present world.

so pyscho ballu is the main reason for rkbala mrg n pyscho ballu sacrificed his life n done good to pads n madhu tat they got shamu n rk. trish too sacrificed her dream n went to pyscho level to make rkbala relationship more stronger. this trish-ballu psycho duo done good for hallucinating other are doing bad to them n tried to do bad n bought strength n good out of good ppl 😳 so the mystery of roma release frm goons n trish jasoosing of rk will cvs reveal or mystery will be mystery.  where are bhatias gang n there suffering of media asking how they are feeling now after seeing death so close. seems dips n bhatia gang taking rest to prep for their rant later. even roma taking rest. all suporting characters taking rest. tats y not shown after the fiasco it seems. beside rkbala , shooter pads,shamu,lawyer trish n radha n viewers not taking rest πŸ˜† since ballu fiasco. as bittu came after the action sequence along with police.
       when radha told madhu tat dips made arrangments at home madhu don't want to leave rk, but rk forced to go n later trish made madhu tat rk is in vulnrable state n immediately ran to save pati rk it seems frm dips , so no option left for madhu to forgive rk by saying no need to apologise also n sambala rk n their relationship at the moment in tat situation also as malik assured her tat  there he is for her mom always, so madhu sambala today rk,tom her mom as both are her saharas for her.

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Savz,
Hilarious post as usual... 🀣 🀣
I agree with you.CVs cracked me again today by showing case directly in high court very next dat...super FF mode... 🀣Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarathiMulgi

I agree that we are all somewhat upset with Madhu for not dealing with both Trishna and RK more decisively.

Ok here is what I think. Please feel free to correct me of my notions. 😊

Though Madhu is nicknamed glycerin and cries most of the time, I feel her mind rules her heart. It is very deceptive to think how come a person who cries in every situation ever think with his/her head. If so, why would s/he ever cry?

Madhu is very focused on RK's plan of leaving everything and going away. In that grand plan, things like Trishna's betrayal is quite insignificant to her. She is mentally prepared to leave them all (at least for a period of time) and all her actions are towards that goal. She refuses to play the role of the disgruntled upset spouse, make RK feel guilty for his role in the tragedy and make sure all her actions lead to the ultimate goal of them going away together. She was single mindedly focused when she had to marry RK for money to save Malik. She took it in her stride all of RK's atrocities that he bestowed on her. Same thing is happening now. I feel she thinks that getting her mother out of jail, acquitting her is the most important thing than wasting time and energy on playing blame game with Trishna and RK. To her that is the only remaining hurdle in their path. I do not think she believes that after all that happened , fulfilling Trishna's dreams of heroine are important any longer. By walking away from Trishna, I think she displays what she thinks of Trishna now.

@MM  agree with everything you said. It is just that her focus is on going away
and only that is important to her. Her character does not necessarily say/do things
that viewers/others expect... have to notice the subtle things that she does/says to 
understand her character more. 
vkk2429 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

I think Madhu is someone who is always focused on the good of people and life rather than complaining about evil unless it manages to cross some great bounderies. She saw through RK when he was nasty to her and still today could only see the good in RK. That he was so humaine that he was feeling guilty about a situation he never intentionally put upon Madhu and her family. That thought touched her more than his lack of research and cautiousness in trying to help Trishna. I think she deep down knows this is how Trishna is she can go to great lengths to accomplish her dream (which necessarily isn't a bad thing) unless someone forgets about the safety of their family and their duty as a family member in their ambition. Ambition is viewed as a good thing unless someone becomes blind in their ambition.

very true.. She did that with Dips (even though there is nothing goodπŸ˜†) and is now doing that with Trishna too... 
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Hey Zoya,

That was my sarcastic humour post of the day πŸ˜†.Oops my bad!!! I was in no mind to review the episode, actually incapable of doing it. So I just laughed myself off with whatever I could.  

I loved reading everyone else' views today. Felt nice taking rest πŸ˜† today, but still added my comments. Honest, I was fair in all my comments and had no intention to belittle anyone. I just gave an observation as to what it is coming out as.

And coming to that repetitive Bekaraar me tu hi Karaar clunk...they can axe the supporting cast characteristics and for all that love and screen time of 10 minutes footage, the jodi cannot even create the magic of passion. How much of clunk is that ???? πŸ˜‘ I can't single out one person but the entire team needs to take the onus for it... If someone is not doing what is needed of them, it is upto the ones above them to tell them to deliver what is needed of them...

Instead, here I am reduced to visualize passion between the characters reading your posts like fiction...yes, all your lovely thoughts add more fuel to it than it actually can be interpreted. 

And hope you will not discard me as senseless person.😲Why would I even think like that!!! 
I know what is passion. Ofcourse I know you are the guru here and you also very well know my level of understanding in such mattersπŸ˜† so do not mind my absurdity if any, while reading on... Madhu's behavior and past actions is the yard stick for me when judging her...
If Madhu can forget her mother, retrace her steps from the Police Station, then where is the passion expressed ? Everything cannot be sanely emotional, there should be zany passion also expressed. If that is taboo for TV, then the PH and creatives should refrain from burning out Hum Hai Deewane song for the leads nor they crucify supporting cast.

Anyways your explanations makes me posit a question.

If sense of loss of Madhu makes RK go limp and listless and he becomes self-destructive in pain (we saw this three times, post love confession, post test of love revelation and now today), what happens to Madhu when she experiences loss of RK ? As in give examples.

1) She feels as if her heart stopped, when he was shot
2) She felt resolute in winning him back post love confession
3) She was waiting for him entire night post test of love revelation
4) And yesterday, she was hysterical. And today she came back as if he only existed for her.

Rk is the vulnerable guy in this r'ship and Madhu is the strong-headed,steady one.. All she needs is his support and she would constantly work on their r'ship.. He lives in fear ki sth will happen and this girl would be snatched away from him... Whenever he sees anything potentially harming his r'ship, he assumes the worst and goes on his self-destructive spree.. And this guy was already living in self-destructive mode... It is this girl's mere presence coupled with her unwavering,unflinching faith in him and their love that gives him the strength to embrace life... It is only in his life that stability and trust in love n r'ships has to be brought in... And this girl's need for him is what  makes her pull him towards her when he is heading towards darkness...  

The way they both react to a potential loss is very different... This guy has a negative outlook and loses hope and heads into an abyss.. The girl panics at the thought of the loss but is very spirited to fight till the end and her brain cells start overworking in trying to salvage him back...In trying to pull him back and hence salvaging their r'ship, she becomes dimaagi junooni 

But seriously did the writer/director needed to add Surprise element there ?!!!! πŸ˜• Of course The ED peeps have presented an argument that her drama actually led Rishabh to come out clean with her...but seriously ...was that the way they are going to resolve the tension between them ? I mean, I don't mind anger, but I want anger without surprise. That speaks of her passion. I was watching Junglee (1960's movie) on Sunday...even Saira Bano in that old movie had more passionate anger to tackle her beau. No one needs manipulative surprise when you are confronting your loved one. There is no patience left except to express passion...

What was the surprise element? πŸ˜•They show Malik just shrugging off Trish's absurd allegation and walking away and they expect us to bite our nails in suspense or what?And what drama? As far as I remember the scene properly, Madhu comes and asks him if he brought in Balraj to produce Trish movie and he hid the fact from her? He says yes and he immediately launches into an explanation saying that it was a part of his "Mission Fixing r'ships" and  that he had no wrong motive in bringing Balraj but all said and done, he blames himself for the Balraj fiasco... She as usual completes his sentence by saying that" main pachta raha hoon...main hi doshi hoon...etc,etc" And he accepts and says I don't know how to apologize and she says maafi for what... 

Compare today's situation with the prev test of love confrontation...
She walks away from the room without telling anything to Dipali... And she questions him about the test of love thing  and voices out the insecurities that plague him... 
And even today, she walks away from Trish without saying a word to her(not that she ever answers her back)...Madhu as always is just consumed with him and her and their so-called problem...No one else matters...She goes and questions him and voices out his problem yet again... and everything becomes hunky dory yet again

so question is why does her mind work instead of her heart and passions ? πŸ˜•Madhu is always dimaag and guy is all dil... 

And seriously enuf of showing how RK gets weaker with sense of loss for her, show me the sense of loss of what Madhu can do to herself if RK were to die. I still feel clueless. Just a hysterical reaction does not give me any answer and after today that cold okay upgrading to breezy hug plain confused me...I was like...for this you retraced from the Police station leaving your mother, who should be a priority to you now...obviously RK was mortally out of danger...and if you did come get him back emotionally, why didn't you say...okay I am heading back to PS.

Edited by zoya_naziya - 11 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Savz,
Hilarious post as usual... 🀣 🀣
I agree with you.CVs cracked me again today by showing case directly in high court very next dat...super FF mode... 🀣

is it , i thought i wrote serious post with humor touch here n there.there is no fixation tat glycerine madhu doesn't ve brains n no tears rk doesn't ve heart n pain n me always writes humorous posts.

cvs tried to be balance but cracked here n there. they were in hurry to rush rishbala to jungle to do some research on place for their new world it seems πŸ˜†  even the scene rk-madhu-radha is understandable but they r coming like school kids holding their hands πŸ˜† since after super action seq cvs are in full josh it seems, fast court case, super hero rk just got small injuries in his action sequence n done bandage n in home drinking πŸ€’πŸ˜† etc.. cvs never fails to give entertainment. they took soap rule too seriously it seems since super action sequence- u ve to keep logic away to enjoy the magic.

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

is it , i thought i wrote serious post with humor touch here n there. cvs tried to be balance but cracked here n there. they were in hurry to rush rishbala to jungle to do some research on place for their new world it seems πŸ˜†  even the scene rk-madhu-radha is understandable but they r coming like school kids holding their hands πŸ˜† since after super action seq cvs are in full josh it seems, fast court case, super hero rk just got small injuries in his action sequence n done bandage n in home drinking πŸ€’πŸ˜† etc.. cvs never fails to give entertainment. they took soap rule too seriously it seems since super action sequence- u ve to keep logic away to enjoy the magic.

Savz,
Your post has an altogether different flow to it. And your humorous touch here and there make them nice to read. I love reading them. πŸ˜›
Totally agree with you with keeping logic away. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail

@zoya brilliant explanation of all the points.. 
@ highlighted in black -- You put everything in words as to what I was feeling about Madhu.
πŸ‘