Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Red_Opium

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well with you ladies.  I have been absent from the board due to hectic work schedule; plenty of active projects and less help power.  Anyways, I dearly miss reading your thoughtful reviews and analysis, and will try to visit the thread more frequently.

What I really liked about today's episode was the contrast of characters: RK the selfless one, and Trishna the selfish one.  RK willingly accepted the blame and claimed the responsibility of his actions even though he wasn't aware of Balraj's connection with Madhu.  Trishna, on the other hand tried to find a flimsy excuse for her self-centered action and never acknowledged her mistake.  Today, Trishna's accusations were just plain disgusting.  Her so called dream became a nightmare for the entire family, but still has the audacity to defend it.  For God's sake, someone should slap the hell out of her (it can even be Roma, I won't mind it), I just want to see her get punished at least one time.  She has had a punishment free card on her wallet from the beginning of the show; someone should check the expiration date, her guilt free transactions must be stopped!!!

And a reminder to Madhu: Dearest Madhubala, with a sister like Trishna, there is no need for people like Dipali or Balraj in your life.  Indeed she is your top ranked enemy and rival, so beware of her intentions and actions for they might bring another storm and chaos in your life.

Zoe,

Welcome back !!!! πŸ˜Š

@bold
The forum took to blame game like Trishna yesterday and were saying both Trishna and RK were at fault. And I was saying there was nothing to be judgemental there and that they are just bringing in character contrast between RK and Trishna in yesterday's ED Thread.

"Its just a character difference that they are bringing. While Trishna has no remorse and trying to blame a man because of whom she is alive now, and RK has lot of remorse inspite of the fact that he just got to know who is Balraj and he already saved everyone..."

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Sub_Tam, Ananya, Pooja, Zoya and Bhakti,
All good ones to read there. I enjoyed reading everyones's posts today.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bhakti.
The accused has to speak. He/She cannot be silent.  Infact the judge starts from there. All the others are just supporting for or against him/her.
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

An excellent ep.πŸ˜ƒ

Madhu's anguish at RK's distancing himself from her, and his guiltridden silence.

But Madhu has come a long way from the time when she had asked the inspector why RK couldn't bring himself to apologize for the hit-and-run.😊

She knows now that even with guilt, he can't say a 'sorry'. Self-flagellation and destroying himself bit by bit is easier.

And it has been a long time now that she has had no need to know when he is doing his self-destructive tormented version of 'sorry'.😊

Her focussed attention, her gaze sharpening, when Trishna started to shift the blame onto RK, and her leading statements to RK in the mode of "It's your fault" to get him to admit outright what she had realized was the problem.😳

This was the third time RK had turned again to drink after letting that habit go.😭

And this time - with her mother just as much in need of her support as before - Madhu didn't dither for even a moment before racing back to her husband instead.πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

When she emotionally gets to the reflexive level, she can't think of anything besides RK, especially not if he's hurting.😳

Shamsher's, Madhu's and Bittuji's disgust of Trishna was palpable. She is beyond brazen.

RK brought Balraj back into their lives?πŸ˜• Really?

*Trishna* saw Balraj and recognized him, and *she* made a choice to not inform her family or reject the psychopath's offer. RK was never part of that. 

And did RK tell her to go to so much effort to conceal her murderous biological father's return?

How the heck was Trishna *not* solely and entirely at fault for endangering her family? And for what? Her ambition? Madhu, Padmini and Shamsher - all their lives mattered less than Trishna's aspirations.

Madhu almost died. And first RK almost killed Balraj, and then Padmini did kill Balraj. Her sister's blood almost spilled, and her mother with blood on her hands - all thanks to Trishna.

The court situation's high point was actually not within the ep itself but in the precap. The lawyer's plot-clunky statements were designed to rev Madhu up to stand and let loose in her mother's defense as shown in the latest MEIEJ promo.😊

@leelaa

awesome analysis..
@bold  That is exactly what I felt after seeing the precap and the promo😊
mayankit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I did not like Rk's reactions today. He is getting very stonish. He is an actor and has to bring in more love and passion in scenes with Madhu. She is his love and he loves her with passion, but that passion is out now. It was there when they both hated each other. Since the confession from Rk that passion is missing. He gets a little uncomfortable when he hugs her or maybe its since he got married in real life.

But on the whole still a good show. And I like that they do not flash on every ones faces in dramatic scenes(I simply hate that tactic in other sony and zee shows) and do not over drag the story. Any other show this whole thing that they showed in 2-3 days would have taken 2-3 weeks.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhakti2

Hi, all - already see about twenty ideas here I would not have thought of!  (As usualπŸ˜†)

But for some reason today the lack of logic didn't bother me too much, as today was the day (ironically) for halla boling from all the right characters.  Except Padmini.  But more on that later.

It was good to see Malik finally finding his voice, even if it took awhile and he unleashed it all on Trishna in the street.  (In front of the "Mumbai High Court", according to the sign, which for unexplained reasons seems to be temporarily located in some back gali of Sajjanpur or somewhere. All we needed were two policemen in their innerwear shirts chewing paan on the stairway and. voila!  Set complete.  It's MUMBAI, location scouts...metro hai.  

And speaking of this magic village court, Shri is right.  We cannot even fast track the murder cases of the highest international diplomats in India - how did they get Padmini into trial at nine o' clock the morning after the murder? Actually, a case like this in reality would not be given a fast track at all. And particularly considering that stars prefer to avoid public court and the like, I do not think the speed of trial can logically be explained by RK's status.  So in this aspect the show was just swimming around in the fairy-tale waters of soap-land.

The other halla bols from today were good, too.  RK was able to speak his worries, which must be a new task for him.  It was a good touch to show he even needed his old crutch of daru; it illustrated how untried this territory is for him.  He really did think she might leave him and the thought was enough to bring the whiskey back to his hand - his old way of dealing with indescribable pain.  But his new way - letting Madhu help him access his feelings - was the saving of the situation, as she was the next halla bol (softly, I know, but with instant conviction.) Her firm words dispelled the clouds of guilt hanging over him.  Today I really appreciated both of the characters - Madhu does not waver one instant in her sense of loyalty, and RK, once back on firm ground, is able to focus both on his sense of righteous anger (at Balraj) and his concern for the situation of his sasumaa.

But the shiny new award for halla-boling today goes to...BITTUJI!  When he came barreling up to the papparazzi, I actually cheered out loud for him!  As usual, he is effective, to the point, and draws no attention to himself other than the minimum needed to get the job done.

So except for Padmini, everyone is talking up a storm.  The precap is absurd.  Were there no credible witnesses that they have to rely solely on Padmini's testimony?  Let's think...who was there? Umm, only an entire baraat, a team of naach girls, Madhu, RK, Trishna, Malik...okay, you get the point.  But, I mean, even if Padmini has lost the ability to speak for life (which, don't worry, she hasn't.  TRP's are at stake hereπŸ˜†), there would be a gaon's worth of eye witnesses to start the ball rolling.  The only person in the whole epi who should rethink hallaing bol?  Padmini's lawyer Sheesh.  Hai na?

Very nice review Bhakti. πŸ‘
@bold: Agree. If we ignore the fact that the guy was discharged from the emergency room of hospital just few hours back πŸ˜†, showing him resorting back to his drinking to fight with the horrifying thought of losing her forever was a very good move. And Madhu, as the new alleviator in his life,  coming and spreading a sense of calm over him was a wonderful scene.
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
About the court scene,i am not sure,but i think u can apply for bail or injunction on the first working day,where u are produced in court as an accused by the police.But whether it continues into trial and how long the case takes is at the discretion of the judge.
And i always hate the way they treat all medical cases with a patti and even the other day the man is on oxygen and the nurse is trying to clean his forehead,
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shri - I did not know this!  Thank you for explaining!  I do not know much about the legal system in general (but do know that no trial makes it to court next day in India - not in this yug!πŸ˜†)

Please tell me - what do they do if the accused cannot speak?  (Perhaps they are gunga, e.g.)  Is there some provision for this?

But I am sure Padmini will find her voice as she found the strength to protect her child at the last.
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today is not my day for posters. 
There was a lot of material, I tried something more complex, but I was not satisfied, so you have this variant.
I'll try to do Rishbala poster.
Episode was great! πŸ‘ I'm still under impression!

Edited by zorica - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leelaa9

An excellent ep.πŸ˜ƒ

Madhu's anguish at RK's distancing himself from her, and his guiltridden silence.

But Madhu has come a long way from the time when she had asked the inspector why RK couldn't bring himself to apologize for the hit-and-run.😊

She knows now that even with guilt, he can't say a 'sorry'. Self-flagellation and destroying himself bit by bit is easier.

And it has been a long time now that she has had no need to know when he is doing his self-destructive tormented version of 'sorry'.😊

Her focussed attention, her gaze sharpening, when Trishna started to shift the blame onto RK, and her leading statements to RK in the mode of "It's your fault" to get him to admit outright what she had realized was the problem.😳

This was the third time RK had turned again to drink after letting that habit go.😭

And this time - with her mother just as much in need of her support as before - Madhu didn't dither for even a moment before racing back to her husband instead.πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š
When she emotionally gets to the reflexive level, she can't think of anything besides RK, especially not if he's hurting.😳

Shamsher's, Madhu's and Bittuji's disgust of Trishna was palpable. She is beyond brazen.

RK brought Balraj back into their lives?πŸ˜• Really?

*Trishna* saw Balraj and recognized him, and *she* made a choice to not inform her family or reject the psychopath's offer. RK was never part of that. 

And did RK tell her to go to so much effort to conceal her murderous biological father's return?

How the heck was Trishna *not* solely and entirely at fault for endangering her family? And for what? Her ambition? Madhu, Padmini and Shamsher - all their lives mattered less than Trishna's aspirations.

Madhu almost died. And first RK almost killed Balraj, and then Padmini did kill Balraj. Her sister's blood almost spilled, and her mother with blood on her hands - all thanks to Trishna.

The court situation's high point was actually not within the ep itself but in the precap. The lawyer's plot-clunky statements were designed to rev Madhu up to stand and let loose in her mother's defense as shown in the latest MEIEJ promo.😊

Excellent review Leelaa.πŸ‘
Just got a chance to read your post in yesterday's EDT regarding scope of Misunderstandings between Rishbala. It was a wonderful insight into Madhu's character, her understanding of her husband and unwavering faith in him. Loved reading it.
Take a bow. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Leela,
Your write up on episode and on Rishbala was much more enjoyable than the episode itself. πŸ˜Š

After reading everyone's comments and episode takes, now I feel like watching the episode again in the evening, remembering just what you wrote and not applying my mind at all. πŸ˜³

@drinking
Well...forgetting the fact that RK ...being medicated and not being able to sit so upright right after discharge from the hospital...if I see the drinking NEAT scene...well thing is alcohol benumbs the mind by dissipating the concentrated thoughts about what we are thinking and agitated people and used to addiction, will naturally reach out to alcohol, so this trait, I do like it, though as Bhakti pointed out, he is quick on stopping as well when he sees Madhu around him. That fear and his reflex to stop when Madhu is there is nice touch. I like it. The guy used to drink so much...its admirable that he can live without drink when his wife is around him. 

And more than benumbing his mind from agitation, I guess even the slightest emotional distance from loved ones and now especially Madhu makes him an Insomniac. Right ? Couldn't that be reason, he keeps on getting up even on a hospital bed or at home. The guy rarely has heart-filled slumber...just that now his loose slumber has pleasant and secure feeling that someone is sharing space around him in that night. God!!! what kind of crazy kid he might have been to distance his mother that stubbornly when young and how much the mother relapsed into personal guilt that instead of slapping her son out of his obstinacy, fanned the growing distance between the two. Sleeplessness...most dangerous bimaari of all ills πŸ˜†