Episode 181 Discussion: 29th Jan 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 181 Discussion: 29th Jan 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : -Dimple-
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3411502

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 181 Discussion - EOD Summary

Trishna ke Ghadiali Aansoon aur ilzaam,  Woh Cupid bani Rishbala ke liye

Events of the episode
  1. RK asks Madhu to go her mother and take care of things. Madhu is unable to understand why RK is distancing her emotionally and before she can further nag him to get him to give the real reason, Radhaji appears and tells both of them that RK can now be taken home and that Madhu can go to PS.
  2. Trishna is crying and asking Padmini to speak something. Shamsher is visibly irritated with her beyond control and drags her outside. He reprimands her to stop shedding her crocodile dears and that she is responsible for this fiasco by failing to warn them in advance and that her intentions were very selfish. He asks her to keep away from family and not be near them.
  3. Madhu joins Shamsher and questions Trishna why hid Balraj's comeback from family. Trishna accepts that her ambition to become a Heroine overweighed everything. Madhu and Shamsher are disgusted with Trishna. Madhu laments at tha and Trishna swiftly changes the onus of Balraj comeback squarely on RK. MAdhu is shocked.
  4. Bittuji is also shocked and he refutes Trishna false accusations on RK and explains to Madhu that they did not about Balraj's identity at all.
  5. Madhu in anger retreats from PS back to RK mansion. She confronts RK and asks him why is he feeling guity when he could not have known Balraj to be related to them. RK is pleasantly surprised that his Biwi understands his true intentions and doesn't hold him responsible. He feels relieved and light.
  6. Episode ends with RK asking Madhu to trust him tomorrow as well when Padmini's case will start for court hearing. Bittuji comes and informs RK, the time of the court attendance and next day we are shown everyone reaching the high court with media flocking them with questions.
Episode Reviews
Page 1 - nehakariba, SD, Sub_Ram, MarathiMulgi, Angeena, Soundarya
Page 2 - Charu, Ananya, dramacrazy12, zoya_naziya, Bhakti
Page 3 - Leela, Red_Opium, mayankit
Page 4 - nlm4
Page 6 - zoya_naziya, SD, dramacrazy12
Page 7 - SD, Munni_123, MarathiMulgi, Gurtiluv, Savz_Uniqueblis
Page 8 - kt25, Savz_Uniqueblis
Page 9 & 10 - SD, Charu, Angeena and Soundarya

Pictorial Commentary by Zorica
Originally posted by: zorica

Episode was great! πŸ‘ I'm still under impression!

Originally posted by: zorica

Wallpaper for girls. πŸ˜‰
 http://i48.tinypic.com/b7i3k3.jpg

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
rk on guilt trip afraid of losing madhu, trying to avoid her by sending her to her mother and not trying to justify himself that is so like rk. on other hand madhu is so confused and afraid why rk not talking and avoiding her.
what i loved the most when trishna accused rk, madhu instantly understood the reason of rk's behavior how well she understand rk. she just left trishna. and run back to rk to sort misunderstanding between them and even malik gesture was awesome malik didnt even care to reply back trishna and left.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Drama continues

Good things:
  • Ghadiali Aaansoo πŸ˜† ==> when Shamsher says stop shedding crocodile tears to Trishna and asks her to stand outside
  • Pleasant surprise ==> I was gearing up for showdown to RK from Madhu and surprise surprise...Madhu actually asks RK not to feel responsible. Wow!!! He is lucky man to have dramatically surprising wife like him who is equally good natured like him πŸ˜†

Bad Things:
  • Trishna  - No one could do anything to her. πŸ˜† in the name of drama. I am sure Madhu would have wanted to lecture her for putting the blame on RK, just that Director said, "No Madhu !!!! Not now. Viewers ke liya surprise Khatm ho jaayega. Samjha karo ."
  • Madhu - Pati became more important than Maa, when she has hardly time left to prepare Mom for her appearance in court. Madhu, maana you are a Drama Queen and will rescue your mother, lekin thodi insaaniyat dikha deti...you should have atleast gone to mom and yet again tried to make her talk. Doesn't it mean something...The Indian Police as it is do not treat victims for shock, as in no shock absorption words said...as a family and daughter, shouldn't you have tried and said..."Mom because of you I am alive...Please talk to me, talk to us" Sigh !!! May be Radhaji's "Dipali ne sab kuch tayyaar kiya hai" sent her shivers and she decided to go and check on her and RK at the first pretext she has πŸ€£
  • The Case is straightaway being registered with High Court. Even before City/District court. How is that possible even in my dream ???! πŸ˜• Is it such a SOCIALLY high profile case to by-pass Indian laws, that Govt intervenes or bends its rules ??!!!
  • Advice to the director, who can further advise his DOP. Please stop having Madhu and RK looking at camera side when they hug each other. Because when two people hug in emotion and in passion, they bury their faces into each other and not look in different direction as if they are saying "Mubarak" to each other and gale lag rahe hain like in festivals. πŸ˜‘
ETA:
My curiosity still remains. 
How did Trishna know that RK was promoting her ?
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Sub_Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Drama continues

Good things:
  • Ghadiali Aaansoo πŸ˜† ==> when Shamsher says stop shedding crocodile tears to Trishna and asks her to stand outside
  • Pleasant surprise ==> I was gearing up for showdown to RK from Madhu and surprise surprise...Madhu actually asks RK not to feel responsible. Wow!!! He is lucky man to have dramatically surprising wife like him who is equally good natured like him πŸ˜†

Bad Things:
  • Trishna  - No one could do anything to her. πŸ˜† in the name of drama. I am sure Madhu would have wanted to lecture her for putting the blame on RK, just that Director said, "No Madhu !!!! Not now. Viewers ke liya surprise Khatm ho jaayega. Samjha karo ."
  • Madhu - Pati became more important than Maa, when she has hardly time left to prepare Mom for her appearance in court. Madhu, maana you are a Drama Queen and will rescue your mother, lekin thodi insaaniyat dikha deti...you should have atleast gone to mom and yet again tried to make her talk. Doesn't it mean something...The Indian Police as it is do not treat victims for shock, as in no shock absorption words said...as a family and daughter, shouldn't you have tried and said..."Mom because of you I am alive...Please talk to me, talk to us" Sigh !!! May be Radhaji's "Dipali ne sab kuch tayyaar kiya hai" sent her shivers and she decided to go and check on her and RK at the first pretext she has πŸ€£
  • The Case is straightaway being registered with High Court. Even before City/District court. How is that possible even in my dream ???! πŸ˜• Is it such a SOCIALLY high profile case to by-pass Indian laws, that Govt intervenes or bends its rules ??!!!
  • Advise to the director, who can further advise his DOP. Please stop having Madhu and RK looking at camera side when they hug each other. Because when two people hug in emotion and in passion, they bury their faces into each other and not look in different direction as if they are saying "Mubarak" to each other and gale lag rahe hain like in festivals. πŸ˜‘

Good recap. I liked your humor about 'Mubarak" to each other.

I liked today's episode. Madhu understands she is alive due to RK, and also wanted to confirm whether RK really made Balraj as Trishna's film producer. She wanted to ties all the ends of the thread to ensure RK was not at fault and infact feeling guilty. Kudos to CVs for being true to Madhu and RK's character.

Trishna is almost like Ballu, her real father. Always blaming others for her problems. 

Looking forward to the court drama. The promos are interesting.

Lastly, I am still unable to comprehend - why I weep seeing Madhu's tears. Perhaps because of my mood, or sensibility, or emotional quotient.

MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shantata !!  Family Court jari hai. Ballu murder mukkadame mein aaj Judge Madhu do aropiyon se sawal  jawab kargi.

One is guilty of crime by ignorace of the presence of evil and  another one is guilty of crime by withholding the knowledge of the evil.

I absolutely loved Madhu when she sits on RK's hospital bed and asks "muzse koi kuch galti ho gi kya"? I just wanted to hug  her and cry with her. At the same time I wanted to hit RK hard on his already bruised head and knock some sense into him ki you bozo talk to her and tell her everything. You know she will not only forgive you but sympathize with you as well for your good intentions towards Trishna. Just open up to her and let her tears do the magic. ( I will stop blabbing on this before I completely lose it. πŸ˜Š )

I am happy that after the first shock is over, Madhu takes upon herself to question Trishna. I thought that Roma would have beaten her to it but anyways.

Trishna shows us today that her true calling is not film industry but politics. She displays all the qualities to become a politicain. Trishna deftly shifts the blame from her to RK  She has not an iota of shame about her own role in this event. Truly Ballu's daughter. She should probably catch the  next train to Motihari and take over the reins of whatever is left there, become a local politician. Best way to exit out of this serial. But we all know that will not happen. The only conclusion of why Trishna still lingers in this serial is, maybe  CVs will cook up some further vamp role for her in RK-Madhu love story in future episodes.

RK on the other hand is drowning in remorse and does not at all want to come up for air. It is once again up to Madhu to be the wind beneath his wings so that he can soar high in the sky to see the panoramic view of their life together. (sorry lost control here a bit. πŸ˜ƒ)  And that is what she does. The moment Trishna puts blame on RK, she immediately rushes home. Not for a confrontation but to clear this misunderstanding that he is not to feel guilty since his intentions were good. Madhu is indeed a hatke heroine of Hindi serial today  (as Leela pointed out correctly in the earlier post). She does not give any chance to RK to apologize and he is aquitted of all the charges against him.

I wish they had shown a convo however brief between RK and Bittuji when they realized that how their good intetions regarding Trishna nosedived and it all went to hell. That particular camaradie would have given us an inking as to how much aparadhi emotion RK is feeling. Poor guy. No good deed goes unpunished.

I liked that last segment where media is hounding them and asking all kinds of insensitive questions to RK and Madhu. I wish they would add  some papparazi scenes to explore that particular aspect of showbiz.
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Crocodile tears and color changing chameleons ... Trishna is all that and more.

Here, before I go ahead, how did she know about RK bringing in Balraj?

Mallik's accusation's were spot on. Madhu .. perhaps a bit more fire and anger on her face would have been better. I was hoping that Roma would play some part in this. When Trishna starts blaming RK, Mallik's face says it all. He can't believe the stuff spouting from his daughter's mouth.

Why can't Trishna feel even a grain of guilt? Or is she just not able to believe that her decision has caused her family so much trouble and is looking for someone else to blame because the alternate is unbearable to her?

Madhu and RK's interaction was good. She tackles him and his problems as only she can.

Finally a media presence πŸ‘πŸΌ. I wish they were shown more. The precap was ok. The promo was better.

Where are the Bhatia's? I know extra stuff is not shown in MEIEJ it is what makes the show unique .. but I wish they would give some screen time to the supporting cast. The Bhatia's almost died .. surely they have something to say .. Trishna too .. even if not to others but when she is alone at least to herself some reaction.. Even Roma.
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Work in progress episode😊

Madhu cannot stay angry with RK for more than 2 minutes. She understands his actions, justifies them correctly and ends up making him feel good about himself. Despite Trishna trying her best to provoke her, Madhu immediately understood the real situation and more importantly the  reason for RK'S reticence. He was also hurting under his own burden of guilt. 

I cannot put this across better than Leela...her post on this particular aspect of Rishbala, in yesterday's ED. How do I bring it here??

Leela - please repost it here. 

I liked all the following:
  • Malik blasting Trishna, and Madhu following suit. Of course Trishna has to blame Madhu's husband for the fiasco. It still bothers her, that particular fact, of madhu's life. 
  • RK-Madhu's chat - calm and loving. Am I imagining it or have the lead couple become extremely comfortable in such scenes, one could almost forget they are not a couple in real life. Their hugs are still annoying...I agree SD
  • The media waiting for the star couple was a good touch. Finally, we see RK the star, the repercussions of being a super star.  Apart from their own private trauma, the family has to be strong enough to face the paraphernalia of stardom. 
  • Madhu holding onto RK's arms as they walked out of the car, and Radha holding Madhu as they faced the media. 
  • RK's pose as he watched Padmini come in, truly RK the super star wala pose, after a long long time. 
  • Bittuji was not able to face Madhu as well. Guru and chela both feeling foolish and guilty. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
confusion confusion..

RK and Madhu, these 2 people are hopelessly in love or 2 hopeless people in love? πŸ˜•

yet again the epi. was low on logic and high on bewakoofi...

RK was hit behind his head , and he was hit so many dandas on his back..he went to the hospital in emergency , next minute he was out of danger, next he was up talking to Madhu and after 5 mins, he was allowed to go back home where Dips ne tayyari kar di πŸ˜•  (WHAT tayyari?🀣) next he's abs fine enjoying his drink , woh bhi neat ! πŸ˜Ž

shamsher Trishna scene was good, but i didn't like Malik's acting tht much πŸ˜³ Madhu joined him ..the blame game...but the scene fell flat...how and when did Trishna know that RK was producing the movie for her ? saari duniya par blame, bittuji (ne koi chaanbeen nahi ki), RK (ne gameplan banaya revenge ke liye) , Balraj (came to Trishna, Trishna didn't go to Balraj) but Trishna baby is innocent πŸ€’ forget feeling remorseful, she's tht shameless to pass the blame !! I was desperately waiting for Madhu to defend RK but aaj bhi nahi πŸ˜­ dekha? hopeless case.. she was reminded of  RK's cold behavior n she ran to him !! arre 2 baatein toh suna deti πŸ˜‘

RK Madhu scene was bland...no power packed dialogues, bas ek bechara hopeless lover who's guilt ridden n is scared ke Madhu might leave him πŸ˜²πŸ˜† seriously? i didn't get it how he came to this conclusion ke bec. of all this, madhu will leave him...toh that's why he admitted in front of her ke it's ENTIRELY his fault πŸ€”   Madhu doesn't need any reasoning or explanation..πŸ˜† i love her πŸ€— Leela u were abs right, she's very different from the rest of the telly heroines...

their "tumne meri jaan bachayi" and maine apni jaan bachaiye was πŸ₯± and the hug πŸ₯±

the very next day the case is in the court? that was real quick ! usually it takes 1-2 weeks to file the chargesheet only ! initially, the accused is produced in the court for tht bail /remand permission, the case proceedings take very long to start...nyways this is MB land so i'll ignore it...what i found very funny was TV channels taking Padmini's interview n asking her "apko kya lagta hai court ka faisla kya hoga" πŸ€£ WOW ! i've never seen that happening ke ACCUSED is being asked to give a statement , it is not allowed in the first place...then the lawyer is telling PAdmini ke hamara case kamzor ho jayega , aap boliye πŸ€£ the judge must be  of the filmi family 

poor episode overall...tomorrow will be no better i'm sure..i think Padmini will not speak at all πŸ₯± i hope 20 mins usko bolne ko na kehte rahe bas
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Seriously, my curiosity still remains. 

• How did Trishna know that RK was promoting her ?
  • How was Roma able to release herself from her captivity ?

And come to think of it, together their filler tracks added around 40 minutes approx of drama for Roma (all 8 episode clubbed together after re-entry) and around 120 minutes approx of drama for Trishna (23 episodes clubbed since Dec 2012).