Swayam, tune toh Sharon pe PhD ki hai... ;D

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Because I LOVED this little line of Nilesh's, and loved how Macedon delivered it too...so matter of fact: like the earth is spherical, the sky is blue, Swayam is a PhD in Sharon, and life at St. Louis is running its usual roller-coaster course...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And actually, besides the hilarity of the line, there's so much precisely to how matter of fact it is. It's how Swayam is, how we've always known him, and why we've always loved him too. Because he loves Sharon in a way so endearing that you can't possibly not love him for this very love of his...and he knows her inside-out, which is as wonderful to see now as it was more than a year ago when he was giving the three Dazzler boys a guided tour into Sharon's behaviour pattern after being named her ACS. πŸ˜† I hope you guys remember the scene I'm talking about? Bro-bonding with a SwaRon twist: awesomeness. πŸ˜ƒ And tonight was just as awesome, only it left me yearning for some more scenes that actually have Sharon in the frame too, with him. Here's hoping the upcoming track, which is actually really exciting me, brings the sort of scenes we're all hoping for, with it. Amen to optimism. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i do remember that awsum tour scene. and i was grinning hard when today swayam said with all attitude that yes mene phd ki hai sharon pae. πŸ˜ƒ
i actually said ok. doctor swayam then suggest some idea on operation sharon and he did that.😳 i really loved todays epi and yes eagerly waiting to see swaron in one frame.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hahahaa it was super sweet and at the same time funny, Shantanu is one the finest actors of the industry, and his facial expression changes so fast, kudos to him.

So true it was swayam the master in sharonjeet subject had to find a way to tackle sharon. I loved it when he said haan maine phd kiya isliye i think we have to change the route

Nandini always can count on you for bringing up something we all forget and that too a bang on one tooπŸ‘
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i always loved them to the core...taanu-massy are my all time favourite jodi in d3...but i wish cv's show atleast one dance of these two...
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Before plunging onto the topic u evoked - let me put this white truth at the initiating para- Nandini , Girl- u are one finest post maker of D3 forum with ur absolute torrents of smoothness in sketching lines . . . Precisely penned as ALWAYS . . . .πŸ‘    I'm in awe with ur posts . . . 

Well- although the line u highlighted was creamed with unadulterated comic vibe and ShanCedon 's blazing bond and aesthetical portray of the scene resorted it in sheepish grin originator section -but,  how can we elude to get into the depth of this line . . Swayam Shekhawat - the most tenderly composed character of fiction history with celestial anecdotes oozing out - but still, he is the lavish lover heart in first place if we explore his soul . . .and we just cant refrain ourselves from admiring him for his love and purity towards his girl , even if we stain our every nerve . . . Just praying heartily to be blessed by Swayam's love-tale bliss in coming days . . . .😳

Edited by MagicalShantanu - 11 years ago
cscs thumbnail
swayam ne phd to kya sharon pe d.lit bhi kr li hπŸ˜†...seriously he is a true lover boy..
jst luvd his expressions..shantannu is truly expression king😊..
m happy 2day..thank god dream tha😊
ArShaAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hehe..!!..i agree..!!...
it was just awesome..!!..swayam is seriously a true lover boy..!!...loved his expression..!!...πŸ˜‰
thnk god wo thappad wala sequence dream tha..!!..
waise bhi SIREN apne MAJNU ko kaise thappad maar skti hai..!!...😳 πŸ˜‰
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MagicalShantanu

Before plunging onto the topic u evoked - let me put this white truth at the initiating para- Nandini , Girl- u are one finest post maker of D3 forum with ur absolute torrents of smoothness in sketching lines . . . Precisely penned as ALWAYS . . . .πŸ‘    I'm in awe with ur posts . . . 

Well- although the line u highlighted was creamed with unadulterated comic vibe and ShanCedon 's blazing bond and aesthetical portray of the scene resorted it in sheepish grin originator section -but,  how can we elude to get into the depth of this line . . Swayam Shekhawat - the most tenderly composed character of fiction history with celestial anecdotes oozing out - but still, he is the lavish lover heart in first place if we explore his soul . . .and we just refrain ourselves from admiring him for his love and purity towards his girl , even if we stain our every nerve . . . Just praying heartily to be blessed by Swayam's love-tale bliss in coming days . . . .😳

Awww, Turin that's awfully sweet of you, but praise a bit too high for me. Anyhow, I do thank you for the compliment, and for replying here as well. Good to see you after quite a while! Oh, and belated happy birthday too! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, I'm hoping SwaRon develop better in the episodes to come too. Let's see, let's see. πŸ˜Š
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After reading this I remembered these lines.I made some changes though.

"The little things you(SwaRon) do for us..
 n nobody else make us feel good...
 little things you do for us...
 making us smile n no one else could...!
 that's why i like to stand for you(SwaRon)..,"

Aren't these lines apt for them. The little things about SwaRon is what that makes us happy. We know another face-down is yet to happen but still leaving behind everything we are finding the happiness in these little scenes. I enjoyed it.
Edited by blithe - 11 years ago
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya... Dis lyn of Nilesh brought a big smile on my face... Nd it ws so true... I remember dat scene how Swayam was moving around d college wit his head held high nd wit dat winning smile on his face whenever he ws correct... Nd 2day once again he boastfully declared Haan maine sharon pe Phd ki h... Amidst all d fun dis lyn once again brought out Swayam's infinite love for Sharon... Where he reads her lyk an open buk... Where he knws her insyd nd out... Where he can understand evry move of her, evry fear of her, evry unsaid words of her... Well dats y its called Love... Doesn't it???
P.S- Beautiful Post...Edited by tannu_swayam - 11 years ago