Page 5 Page 5

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

trust me charmee,dont ask me what i m felling right now.ek to sid ka pain upper se mohit ka health.trust me,i fell like run to him and give him a tight hug.it must be so pain ful for him.UfF.why him everytime,lats time even he injured his back in jan and this time also he suffering from dengue.whenever i saw remember his face...felel really bad.Cryhe was such in bad condition.Get well soon mohit.hope he take care of himself.Ouch
Sachme Sonia.. i feel like going n hugging him tight..  ekto Mohit was unwell upar se Sid was shown hapless n in painOuch how he would have been shooting in this condition.. Ouch
Pata nai why always Mohit ke sath kuch na kuch kyu hota rehta hai.. may be logon ki nazar lag jaati hai.. i just want he gets well soon.. jab tak Mohit ka fit n fine wala face nahi dekhungi his pale face will keep coming in front of my eye n will haunt me n will hurt meOuch hope he is taken care of.. just want o see him fine..

same here Charmee,aur haan patta nahin kiska nazar lag gaya hain usko.Oucheven main bhi jab tak usko nahin dekh leti tab tak will not fell goodCryoh..Gosh he is really unwell.Hope he recover  soon.Allah plz give him strength.ek to he is not well upper se uko uski show ke tention bhi hain.hope he handle evrything well.but yaar dengue main boady pain is really unbearable.Cry
i just hope he gets well soon.. n we get his int or anything when he is fine, until den i'll fell restlessnessOuch  ha yaar tensions bhi toh honge show ka upar se itna pain, i know malaria dengue me it pains a lot n also get shivering.. hope its not fat severe n he recovers soon.. *praying*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90SlovesBSSIsoniasharmin89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG..Mohit Is Really Unwell ! (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged

trust me charmee,dont ask me what i m felling right now.ek to sid ka pain upper se mohit ka health.trust me,i fell like run to him and give him a tight hug.it must be so pain ful for him.UfF.why him everytime,lats time even he injured his back in jan and this time also he suffering from dengue.whenever i saw remember his face...felel really bad.Cryhe was such in bad condition.Get well soon mohit.hope he take care of himself.Ouch
Sachme Sonia.. i feel like going n hugging him tight..  ekto Mohit was unwell upar se Sid was shown hapless n in painOuch how he would have been shooting in this condition.. Ouch
Pata nai why always Mohit ke sath kuch na kuch kyu hota rehta hai.. may be logon ki nazar lag jaati hai.. i just want he gets well soon.. jab tak Mohit ka fit n fine wala face nahi dekhungi his pale face will keep coming in front of my eye n will haunt me n will hurt meOuch hope he is taken care of.. just want o see him fine..

same here Charmee,aur haan patta nahin kiska nazar lag gaya hain usko.Oucheven main bhi jab tak usko nahin dekh leti tab tak will not fell goodCryoh..Gosh he is really unwell.Hope he recover  soon.Allah plz give him strength.ek to he is not well upper se uko uski show ke tention bhi hain.hope he handle evrything well.but yaar dengue main boady pain is really unbearable.Cry
i just hope he gets well soon.. n we get his int or anything when he is fine, until den i'll fell restlessnessOuch  ha yaar tensions bhi toh honge show ka upar se itna pain, i know malaria dengue me it pains a lot n also get shivering.. hope its not fat severe n he recovers soon.. *praying*
hi guys... was out of town... went to mumbai... was about to go to mohits khamoshiyan shoots... tat was the nyt he had a disagreement with the ph n left the shoots... bec they dint pay him for 7months.. today i spoke to my frnd ..she said mohit was hospitalised... i dont knw if he is back home or not... soniya did u try calling him??

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

hi guys... was out of town... went to mumbai... was about to go to mohits khamoshiyan shoots... tat was the nyt he had a disagreement with the ph n left the shoots... bec they dint pay him for 7months.. today i spoke to my frnd ..she said mohit was hospitalised... i dont knw if he is back home or not... soniya did u try calling him??

i think thats not his number bcz koi receive hi nahin kartaOuchsomeone make u fool yaar.but i really want to see him now,felling really bad for himCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged

oh.Allah plz give your blessings to him.hope he get well soon.Ouch

Joyee_90

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

i think thats not his number bcz koi receive hi nahin kartaOuchsomeone make u fool yaar.but i really want to see him now,felling really bad for himCry
NO... he has rec calls... i ve spoken to him before on tat numbe

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

NO... he has rec calls... i ve spoken to him before on tat numbe

okay,but i just want his speedy recovery soon.and hope he comeback soon this time.his exit scence is also pending i guess.after that we all will be free from this  show.Mohit plz take care of yourselves

SlovesBSSI

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I think his hospitailised news might hav been rumour.Because Mohit is popular actor If he is hospatilised that would have been big news already somany articles should have come on TB,TC. sites.If Even less popular   actor is sick  TB post artcile.So i think it  rumour,

Edited by P.Srinivas - 30 January 2013 at 9:35pm

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Day before ka epi he was looking unwell.If he was very bad he would not have come for shoot.Since  we have not heard   in any articles about his health, i  feel may be hospitalisation news is not true.

Whatever be mohit get well soon.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.