India-Forums

OMG..Mohit Is Really Unwell ! (Page 3)

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_jay

What happened in today's epi?? I cudn't catch today's epi, and even my PC is not working.. SID was crying!! Why? Is Gauri's wedding done??
abhi tak hua nahi hai shadi. Kuch goones sid ko gun point shadi cancel karne ko kehte hain. Then appa ko yeh sun kar heart attack aa jata hai. I think woh natak kar rahe hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90-Isabella-soniasharmin89

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
yeh even i noticed he was looking unwell , i agree with charmz kudos to mohit in such a condition he gv his shot i wish n pray he will be fine soon n will take care of  himself , its  painful to see him in such condition Hugget well soon mohit  Hug Hug

Edited by aashizin - 29 January 2013 at 11:18am

suparnasahaMS IF-Rockerz
suparnasahaMS
suparnasahaMS

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
oh god aaj subhase article parne k baad mai bohot sad thi. but after wathing that episode i feel like crying :'( kaise kya hoga mohit ne wo shoot. his face avi v mere aakho k saamne h. i cant forget. god plz help him. his condition is v. bad. i wanna se him. plz prey for him gys. i cant think him like this. plz mohit get well soon. :'(

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I felt so miserable seeing Mohit today... he looked so unwell.. he face had gone pale.. n his eyes had become so small.. his face was so pinkish.. anyone could say he is not well.. 
Man how he must have shot for the epi yaar in this conditionOuch  Kudos to Mohit yaar.. even when the show has done injustice to him, he was dere to shoot for the epi being so much unwell.. 
I just pray he gets well soon.. seeing him my eyes got moist.. i still can;t imagine how he must have shot in this condition.. Shit manOuch

Charmee,mdont ask me how i fell after watching him.he is really unwell.CryPhir bhi he shoot with this PH.i love my Boy for this.but it must be very painfull for him yaar.OuchI wanna sent him a get well soon card and a flower bouquet to him.Confusedeevn i want to give him a tight hug yaarConfused
Be seeing him we  can easily make out he is unwell.In spite of this he has  gone to set to shoot.I feel this must be his last scene.Face  was pale and he could not stand still how he did this shot.

They have done injustice  to him   still though he is unwell ,he gave his shot.This shows his sincearity.

This PH is very bad.I pray for him to get well soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
get well ASAP MohitSmile
brw kal kya hua tha epi mein ??
soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

yeh even i noticed he was looking unwell , i agree with charmz kudos to mohit in such a condition he gv his shot i wish n pray he will be fine soon n will take care of  himself , its  painful to see him in such condition Hugget well soon mohit  Hug Hug

agreed ashi,hope he get well soon.i  just want to know  about his condition now.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90-Isabella-

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

What happened in today's epi?? I cudn't catch today's epi, and even my PC is not working.. SID was crying!! Why? Is Gauri's wedding done??
abhi tak hua nahi hai shadi. Kuch goones sid ko gun point shadi cancel karne ko kehte hain. Then appa ko yeh sun kar heart attack aa jata hai. I think woh natak kar rahe hai.
the most crapest PH & their concept !!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28-Isabella-

-Isabella- IF-Sizzlerz
-Isabella-
-Isabella-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Thanks... Finally watched the epi... Mohit was really looking sick...
And yes, me too think that Appa was acting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index