Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

OMG..Mohit Is Really Unwell !

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I just saw the epi in Net.OMG.Mohit looks really very unwell.its must be painfull for him to do shoot in this state.last year one of my cousin was suffered from dengu and i went to visit him.his face was also full of red spot like Mohit and the way Mohit shivering and Mohits pale face,He is really very unwell.😭God plz give him all your blessings😳.Get well soon Mohit.😕

Today feel sad for sid too.the way he was talking to gauri and tears falling from his eyes and the way he wiped it.

\i really wanna see how Mohit/sid exit happened now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i just made a post regarding this too.Oh God.he is looking so sick and unwell.and i heared ur boady give u pain very badly in dengue.Hope he recover soon.My goodwishes is with him as always.Get well soon Mohit.

i really feel bad for sid.he really dont deserve this.Felling like give that appa and garv a tight kick and punch.even i wanna know how sid will exit now.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I felt so miserable seeing Mohit today... he looked so unwell.. he face had gone pale.. n his eyes had become so small.. his face was so pinkish.. anyone could say he is not well.. 
Man how he must have shot for the epi yaar in this condition  Kudos to Mohit yaar.. even when the show has done injustice to him, he was dere to shoot for the epi being so much unwell.. 
I just pray he gets well soon.. seeing him my eyes got moist.. i still can;t imagine how he must have shot in this condition.. Shit man
charmee_sammy thumbnail
I just feel like going in hugging him
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

I felt so miserable seeing Mohit today... he looked so unwell.. he face had gone pale.. n his eyes had become so small.. his face was so pinkish.. anyone could say he is not well.. 

Man how he must have shot for the epi yaar in this condition  Kudos to Mohit yaar.. even when the show has done injustice to him, he was dere to shoot for the epi being so much unwell.. 
I just pray he gets well soon.. seeing him my eyes got moist.. i still can;t imagine how he must have shot in this condition.. Shit man

ek to sid ka itna touchy scence upper se Mohit was  so unwell.ek to fever upper se pain and red spot in his face.he really shivering a lot.I just wanna say wesalute u Mohit,itna unwell phir bhi u continue your shoot with this PH.
i feel so bad for him.his condition is really not well.Praying for him yaar.😭
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Charmee,mdont ask me how i fell after watching him.he is really unwell.😭Phir bhi he shoot with this PH.i love my Boy for this.but it must be very painfull for him yaar.I wanna sent him a get well soon card and a flower bouquet to him.😕eevn i want to give him a tight hug yaar😕
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariahassin

ek to sid ka itna touchy scence upper se Mohit was  so unwell.ek to fever upper se pain and red spot in his face.he really shivering a lot.I just wanna say wesalute u Mohit,itna unwell phir bhi u continue your shoot with this PH.
i feel so bad for him.his condition is really not well.Praying for him yaar.😭

ya scene was also touchy, we anyway were feeling low coz of d scene n upar se mohit was unwell.. How he must have done it man.. I still can't imagine he was shooting in such a condition.. Sachme hats off to Mohit👏 he was shooting.. how dedicated he is, n he knows his responsibility very well, even in this condition he was shooting bcoz it was needed.. I feel so proud of him..
But how he must have done dat.. ever since i have seen his pale face, its like infront of my eyes since dat minute i saw his pale face...
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya saw the episode. Mohit was really unwell. I felt like crying. The way this ph behaved with mohit they just don't deserve him. Get well soon my baby. I know sanaya is taking good care of him. Waiting for yur grand come back.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Charmee,mdont ask me how i fell after watching him.he is really unwell.😭Phir bhi he shoot with this PH.i love my Boy for this.but it must be very painfull for him yaar.I wanna sent him a get well soon card and a flower bouquet to him.😕eevn i want to give him a tight hug yaar😕

U know Sonia i don't know what in the scene was.. i just know sid was helpless he had to call gauri to postpone marriage, uske alawa kya aaya Sid ne kya bola, gauri se kya baat ki muje kuch sunayi nai diya.. all my attention was on his face.. how pale his face looked.. all the time i was like kaise Mohit ne shoot kiya hoga.. All i was thinking is how long it must have taken to shoot that scene, how long he must have had to shoo in that condition.. was feeling so miserable thinking all dat   pata nahi Mohit ki tabyat kaisi hogi ab😭 i just want him to get well soon.. praying for his health
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

U know Sonia i don't know what in the scene was.. i just know sid was helpless he had to call gauri to postpone marriage, uske alawa kya aaya Sid ne kya bola, gauri se kya baat ki muje kuch sunayi nai diya.. all my attention was on his face.. how pale his face looked.. all the time i was like kaise Mohit ne shoot kiya hoga.. All i was thinking is how long it must have taken to shoot that scene, how long he must have had to shoo in that condition.. was feeling so miserable thinking all dat   pata nahi Mohit ki tabyat kaisi hogi ab😭 i just want him to get well soon.. praying for his health

trust me charmee,dont ask me what i m felling right now.ek to sid ka pain upper se mohit ka health.trust me,i fell like run to him and give him a tight hug.it must be so pain ful for him.UfF.why him everytime,lats time even he injured his back in jan and this time also he suffering from dengue.whenever i saw remember his face...felel really bad.😭he was such in bad condition.Get well soon mohit.hope he take care of himself.