India-Forums

OMG..Mohit Is Really Unwell !

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I just saw the epi in Net.OMG.Mohit looks really very unwellOuch.its must be painfull for him to do shoot in this state.last year one of my cousin was suffered from dengu and i went to visit him.his face was also full of red spot like Mohit and the way Mohit shivering and Mohits pale face,He is really very unwell.CryGod plz give him all your blessingsEmbarrassed.Get well soon Mohit.Confused

Today feel sad for sid too.the way he was talking to gauri and tears falling from his eyes and the way he wiped it.

\i really wanna see how Mohit/sid exit happened now.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

akansha92Exoticfan..Zahra..ammykhanEnchanted_jassiRaadhnimohit_loverItsMe_AmmuJoyee_90honestyfirstsnowwhite28abhi_arshiloverMahek_No1..-Ayesshhaa-...Chashmish.

Exoticfan Senior Member
Exoticfan
Exoticfan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i just made a post regarding this too.Oh God.he is looking so sick and unwell.and i heared ur boady give u pain very badly in dengue.Hope he recover soon.My goodwishes is with him as always.Get well soon Mohit.Ouch

i really feel bad for sid.he really dont deserve this.Felling like give that appa and garv a tight kick and punch.even i wanna know how sid will exit now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-Sonamhonestyfirstsoniasharmin89

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I felt so miserable seeing Mohit today... he looked so unwell.. he face had gone pale.. n his eyes had become so small.. his face was so pinkish.. anyone could say he is not well.. 
Man how he must have shot for the epi yaar in this conditionOuch  Kudos to Mohit yaar.. even when the show has done injustice to him, he was dere to shoot for the epi being so much unwell.. 
I just pray he gets well soon.. seeing him my eyes got moist.. i still can;t imagine how he must have shot in this condition.. Shit manOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akansha92Love-Sonamsoniasharmin89.Chashmish.jyothi-

charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I just feel like going in hugging himOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ExoticfanLove-Sonamsoniasharmin89

Love-Sonam Senior Member
Love-Sonam
Love-Sonam

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I felt so miserable seeing Mohit today... he looked so unwell.. he face had gone pale.. n his eyes had become so small.. his face was so pinkish.. anyone could say he is not well.. 
Man how he must have shot for the epi yaar in this conditionOuch  Kudos to Mohit yaar.. even when the show has done injustice to him, he was dere to shoot for the epi being so much unwell.. 
I just pray he gets well soon.. seeing him my eyes got moist.. i still can;t imagine how he must have shot in this condition.. Shit manOuch

ek to sid ka itna touchy scence upper se Mohit was  so unwell.ek to fever upper se pain and red spot in his face.he really shivering a lot.I just wanna say wesalute u Mohit,itna unwell phir bhi u continue your shoot with this PH.
i feel so bad for him.his condition is really not well.Praying for him yaar.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfansoniasharmin89

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Charmee,mdont ask me how i fell after watching him.he is really unwell.CryPhir bhi he shoot with this PH.i love my Boy for this.but it must be very painfull for him yaar.OuchI wanna sent him a get well soon card and a flower bouquet to him.Confusedeevn i want to give him a tight hug yaarConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfan

charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariahassin

ek to sid ka itna touchy scence upper se Mohit was  so unwell.ek to fever upper se pain and red spot in his face.he really shivering a lot.I just wanna say wesalute u Mohit,itna unwell phir bhi u continue your shoot with this PH.
i feel so bad for him.his condition is really not well.Praying for him yaar.Cry
ya scene was also touchy, we anyway were feeling low coz of d scene n upar se mohit was unwell.. How he must have done it man.. I still can't imagine he was shooting in such a condition.. Sachme hats off to MohitClap he was shooting.. how dedicated he is, n he knows his responsibility very well, even in this condition he was shooting bcoz it was needed.. I feel so proud of him..
But how he must have done dat.. ever since i have seen his pale face, its like infront of my eyes since dat minute i saw his pale face...Ouch

Exoticfan

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Ya saw the episode. Mohit was really unwell. I felt like crying. The way this ph behaved with mohit they just don't deserve him. Get well soon my baby. I know sanaya is taking good care of him. Waiting for yur grand come back.

Exoticfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index