swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
it was a dream... yes it was dream...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yes i m really happy that it was a dream. nil and his wild imagination made we wonder for three long days that what made sharon to slap swayam, but i didnt get any proper justified reason and i m glad  that it was dream sequence.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vaise all dreams were really funny and vrushika expression thoughtout were amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
shantanu, he actually made me laugh today. his expression toward tarey relationship is so natural and funny and most funny was when he asked to shift meeting outside becoz aashi was seating on his bed๐Ÿ˜†.
the best part for me in epi was sharon getting jealous of aashi. the way she was looking at their chipku dance was treat to watch. and may be tomorow we will get to see sharon angry diva avtar. i m waiting for it.
i really didnt have complain with individual sharon and swayam but what about swaron?? really what๐Ÿ˜ก??? they are hardly shown in one frame. i really want to see swaron story. i want ss to move ahead.
Edited by swayamsharon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha ya it ws a DREAM! thnk GOD na?? n Shantannu is FAB jst FAB as usual...n Vrushika is also doing gud nw!! dere need to b mre SWARON scenes TOGEDR srsly...
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Sharon getting jealous of Aashi too! I always love jealous Sharon, actually, hehe...and I loved seeing her again today...Vrushika is really getting her act together, eh? Touchwood! And yes, all the dreams were really funny, and nicely put together. Loved the precap too...made me look forward to tomorrow's episode! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup it was a dream I already tld in another post it will be Nilesh ya swayam's dream . Finally I am happy dat it was a dream and last Sharon was jealous its treat to watch
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was sure it would turn out to be dream cz swaRon make no sense at all now a days relying on lose ends since past two years even for sake of lord we get a meaningful scene and again its turns into yet another open ended randomness..adding more to the dismay..there are no swaRon scenes now on..!
Its hell disappointing!
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh the relief, that it was all a DREAM..funny..for now..but thats now i would like to smile and laugh..at least current situation mein tho nahi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sharon being jealous of Aashi..was good..thank god..its not like none of these matter to her..
Sharon's role in shaping the dance team is going to be interesting..also the cute scene we are too get tomorrow is making me smile..but besides all that i am worried if this is the kind of swaron we waited for such long time..

Hoping we get to see more of Swaron in one frame..with some quality scenes that take their track forward.. 
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Pata nai aaj mai tho bahuth he positive hu, sharon is getting her share of attention, her frnds are aleast trying to bring her out of this hatred towards dance, she is jealous of aashi, till date i was always complaining that these mus and fights are making me crazy pata nai aaj tho alag he feeling hai.

BUt CVs we need SwaRon scenes and dont deprive us of it
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
From a bunch of unresolved SwaRon issues, at least one got solved, phew, it was indeed a dream and it had to be of Nilesh ๐Ÿ˜† 

And finally Sharon was jealous of Aashi, like FINALLY.

So it DOES matter to her when some girl gets even a bit closer to Swayam, but things were way too ahead here, with Aashi chipofying with her man.

But keeping that thing side, I want to see some good substantial SwaRon scenes in near future, but looks like its going to be a rare thing now
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It juzz makes me proud to feel dat yeah m a SwaRon fan... D fan or d most beautiful characters onscreen n d most amazing actors offscreen..!!

SwaRon/VruShan n TanHa rockz n rockd..!!

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really loved today episode but for a change i loved vrushika more in today episode...first of all she looked damn gorgeous in that dress and her expression n voice modulation are also good today...