New Entry In MKKPB ARTICLE.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Asma Badar in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein

Asma Badar in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein
ASMA Badar

The upcoming track of Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein is all set to witness the entry of Asma Badar ofTujh sang preet lagayi sajna Certain section of the media has already reported about Bindeshwari Devi (Vibha Chibber) killing one of his five sons and the promos of this track will be on-air soon.

According to some reliable sources, Asma will play the role of a Doctor who will develop feelings for Bindeshwari Devi's eldest son Utkarsh Satyadev ( Jignesh Joshi). Asma's character will be unaware about Utkarsh being married.

When contacted, Asma confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's a cameo. However, I can't reveal anything on my role as I am yet to start shooting."

Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
So Jignesh Joshi(Uttkarsh) leaving the show?
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Anju 😊
Well there was this other article that said Rashmi was going to show the Sons of Kaushik family commiting the seven deadly sins.
So i was wondering which of the son was going to commit the sin of Lust, and now with this article with this doctor falling for utkarsh, I am wondering if Utkarsh will be the one to commit this sin???
And i think that the son that Massa will kill will mst likely be radhe, just my assumption πŸ˜†
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow! Thanks for sharing..this is great news! Utkarsh the sin of lust! πŸ€£ I wonder what the other sons will commit!
rozie thumbnail
maybe i can create a thread and see what other members feel the sons will commit
swagakevin2 thumbnail
true no problem.. hey Rozey you can do that after some time because the ghost track is still on😊
rozie thumbnail
yeah kev, i will see abt that
swagakevin2 thumbnail
But whenvever you are readu just post the thread
Surish thumbnail
swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL true πŸ€£

imagibe grump, un romantic utkarsh for lust? this is quite hard to believe.. or is that gehna doesn't give him anything? 🀣