ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plss dnt cm to this forum jst for sake to bash the person whom u hate and spread negativity😡there are many others forum for tat...ts show hs jst started so stop judging any one frm te 1st episode...if u hv to say smthing negative abt a person better stay away bc they too hv fand and dey may gt hurt bc of u..bt yeah u culd state out their mistake in a postive way too...hop u understand and spread postive evergy in te forum😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We are not here just to bash any1,we are having healthy discussions from Day 1.
Thanks 4 your positive message..but if we can praise their work,we have every right to point out their bad behaviour,afterall they are celebs just bcoz of us !
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

Thanks 4 your positive message..but if we can praise their work,we have every right to point out their bad behaviour,afterall they are celebs just bcoz of us !

i agree wid u👍🏼
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khush.singh

</div>
<div>

0„2

i agree wid u👍🏼

thanks dear
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

obviously dear...ts post is for the one who visit the forum jst for te sake of bashing...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No everyone is a fan of that person I agree and that there are fans here however when they do something and people point it out then I don't see it as bashing unless it goes to an extent where it's not nice.

Hope you have healthy discussions with everyone.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I have no problem at all with criticism because some of the celebrities deserve it when they behave rudely. It's not wrong to point out the celebrities' bad behavior

However, some of the members have begun to use horrible and nasty language to bash the celebrities and even point fingers at their personal life, which is totally uncalled for and unnecessary. Why can't people stick to the show?

Both fans and bashers have to learn to keep within their limits. Fans should know that their favorite celebrities will be criticized when they behave rudely, and bashers should know that they have a right only to comment on the show! They need to keep within their limits when they criticize and use more acceptable language. They should not, by any standards, bring in the personal life of actors!

Fault is with both sides.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya93

obviously dear...ts post is for the one who visit the forum jst for te sake of bashing...

I have seen some extreme bashing of contestants and members of bb5 on fb fan page..thank god this site had a report button.
prami2793 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u dear...its ok if dey criticize te actors and their behaviour bt most of them come here jst for bashing...i