Fashion and Beauty

Best Body Lotion Product in India

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sanjana134

Sanjana134

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
My skin is oily the whole year round. But come winter, and the skin becomes dry and patchy like a desert. Used a lot of body lotions, will buy one whenever see a new advert on the TV but what's the use, after a couple of hours, the skin will become dry again. My mom asked me to put mustard oil after the bath, I did for 2 days but the horrible smell and the stickiness stayed with me the whole time. Then saw this ad on TV for Parachute Advanse Body Lotion, out of compulsion bought this green bottle. The next day after bath, I applied it all over my body, then kept the bottle in my purse as I knew I would have to re-apply after some time. But to my amazement, the skin stayed non-dry for quite a long time so that I didn't have to open the bottle again that day. And the coconutty smell was a welcome relief after that stinking smell of mustard oil. I am really happy. Nice one, Parachute!!!  

Any other reviews for your favorite body lotion product in India?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Body Lotion Product in India" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Please add in the help desk :) makes the forum less messier x 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top