Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by paradigm

I think these TV Celebs are being paid to behave obnoxiously!!

No one with selfrespect would agree to do this and doing it for money show how shameless is the person...

Why dumpy has to say yahan se sab dikta hai jo wahan se nai dikta hai,there were other two men sitting & mostly family members are sitting & watching it, it's too much,After karveer  took out his shirt  ok it was fun  but shameless women asking gissalle  to remove her & other mannerless insecure soul covered saying show ur body with ur walk, gissalle was very sportive,she isn't a kid she understands the level of double talk dimpy mean but immediately walked with gr8 confidence, there was not much space but still she rocked, debina was superjealous & egoistic saying she had no confidence but i could really feel she has that confidence & presence to impress with her personality..contrary look at the clothes debina was wearing were so down market looking weird when she entered shouted in bong  like a fisher women ,though we know people when e go as a guest we ask the permission go & knock the door at the dimpy's room & say what she has to. . gr8 if LOK is scriptting but one thing i don't think channel will stoop to that level but ya might have told them to behave in certain way where gissalle feel uncomfortable for masala . but kuddos to her she ate the food which was again not her type took their views so lightly, entertainment she know what actually dimpy want to do cheap stuff but yet she finished. which could have been more better not vulgur cheap stuff like making them play that balloon game where they all came to dimpy's house ,it shd be dimpy who shd do something sing or dance & entertain not make guest do, where did she dance . she paired the other guest..  Edited by -Rachel- - 11 years ago
Those 2 are too cheap 
They are no fairytale princesses 
Instead they look like witches !
gizel gave  nice reply...those two D's are very disgusting...she might have behaved in a similar way with her husband Mr.mahajan...only then he beaten her up so badly...who can forget all these! And debina i thought she is a nice lady! but ah ah...bechara gurmeet...lol
Both r immature even amar said in debinas house.
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Both r immature even amar said in debinas house.

If you listened correctly, Amar was not referring to Debina. He said Dimpy and Gizelle was behaving immaturely for fighting in someone else's house.
Criticising about looks and dressing sense just reflects how narrow minded you are, idk if the show is scripted or not but I am really disappointed with these two... they are too much ðŸ¤”
They are so cheap thats what i can say about dimpy n debina..

Whatever gizel did/ told was after tolerating these two drama queen's shit.
How could Gurmeet go for Deb type of girl

She is so two faced based on how they show her

Men are dumb lol
They both just behaved like classless narrow minded fools...🤢
Dimpy was pathetic in taunting Gizelle at every point of the show...And acting as if she was never educated..
Debina is even worse for supporting Dimpy and bitching about Gizelle behind her back and acting all innocent otherwise... And then obviously..Faking everything..which she is an expert act... 😆

These 2 ladies need to stop acting like they are innocent lambs who are being bullied...and are not apart of the mess created..
They should stop fooling themselves..cause they definitely aren't fooling us.. 😆
Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 11 years ago