Arjun

to all my friends on IF

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harshil_radhi28

harshil_radhi28

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
guys this first time i am writing my feelings for friends so if there is any mistake plz forget me 
i am so happy that i have friends like u guys even though we are far away on if i feel like i am right their with u guys some of my friends i even dont know where they live just know them by their name or their profile name but still u guys make happy by your os, ff, ss, or funny updates on Arjun forum thank u so much guys i would like to name some of u guys who brings smile on my face as soon as i came on IF everyday. 
 ALIYA : your love for Arjun is out of this world u are totally crazy but thats the best thing about u thank u so much for making me smile.
Ankita: Rathod i know makes u happy i am so sure that his name is more than enough to make u happy and becoz of your post on him makes me happy thank u so much one ? for u am i allowed to call him jiju like every boby does ?
To Kanchu, vidya, haruhi, funkylicious, luvzindagi all of u guys thank u so much for your stories they are out of this world. to all the people i have named here a big thank u and a tight hug from me RADHI to any body that miss i am really sorry guys but u are also part of this thank u so much... i did not wanted to hurt any body from this post and if i did than i am really sorry in advance SmileStar
thank u Radhi 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007kunchu...Mithuz...Tina2603aliya_beghsupreet_dmg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "to all my friends on IF" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
that's so lovely, come i'll give you a hugHug
maybe more than one hug is needed for such a lovely postHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

much needed postWink
i'm also feel very happy when coming to this forumBig smile

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hey tum jaa toh nai rahe ho?..itni tareef mere..i loved itHeartab samjhe ya samjhoBlushing
i love this forum and all arjunians here..thank u,for ds special post yaarHug

Edited by aliya_begh - 29 January 2013 at 7:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet_dmg

kunchu

IF-Dazzler

kunchu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
thanks dear...
loved your love to all of us..
yes its true that this forum of creating more and more friends on daily basis. we from diff parts, diff people,...still we are sharing such a beautiful bond..
love you all too..
and I agree.. Aliya you are a crazy Arjun fan... love u too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet_dmg

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.