Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Greatness of the show Suvreen Guggal

Poroma92 Senior Member
Poroma92
Poroma92

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Suvreen Guggal, what a show, too many things to say about this show. In simple words, what a great story, impactful characters, intense acting and dialogues. Overall there is really nothing one can complain about when it comes to this show. These are just too simple words to describe the greatness of the show Suvreen Guggal. I must say, it is a great way to interact with the youth the issues shown within the show can be faced by individuals and therefore it is important to spread the awareness of such issues and in my opinion the show is doing a great job in informing the youth. The character Suvreen Guggal is simply awesome, she is a role model, one must try to be like her alive, strong, mature, intelligent. Smriti Kalra is doing a tremendous job, she portraying the role so well that I really have no words to thank her for giving us viewers such a spectacular character. I have so much respect for Smriti, she plays the role of Suvreen with so much perfection that sometimes I forget that this is just a fictional character, hats off to you Smriti. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yuvraj another strong, imperative and impactful character. A special thanks to Shivin Narang for playing this role. Shivin is also doing a marvellous job in playing this role so nicely. Every young man should be like Yuvraj, so much respect and warmth towards females. It is also to acknowledge the other characters in the show for example Zoro, Annie, Naro, Rathi and Mannu. These are also great characters and signify what friends should be like. I really love the friendship portrayed on this show. I must also mention the chemistry between Suvreen and Yuvraj, Smriti and Shivin are doing a great job in portraying the chemistry amongst these two characters. I really love the couple and really hope that we get to see many more romantic scenes full of both intensity and cuteness as it always does.

All the issues starting from admission within DPSC, Naro's suicide attempt, Student elections and voting, choosing the right career path, relationship problems, understanding between parents and children, the honesty and importance of friendship, Zoro's homosexuality,  Molesting of Alisha, stabbing of Yuvraj and many other issues are all very much significant and common problems within the contemporary society. Thank you so much to the story writers, directors, producers, creative team for formulating such a impactful and tremendous show for viewers. It is a show one can learn from as well as become entertained. Hats off and salutes to the entire team of Suvreen Guggal. I love every single thing about this show and I love every single character in the show especially Suvreen. Really words and phrases are not enough to describe or explain the greatness of this show. I really thank the cast and crew of Suvreen Guggal for such a tremendous and path breaking show.

I am really sorry if I have offended anyone or if anyone does not agree with me. This is purely my opinion and I really felt like sharing my perspective on this show. I would love to know what others think about this show please feel free to share your views with me.

P.S. I am dying to see Yuvraj proposing to Suvreen, I hope that happens very soon.

Poroma.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MadeehaNLightening_111nicki11maria_rox14AkDhaFANSupertroupersujairohitShivuNozzieBeingBlunt

maria_rox14 Senior Member
maria_rox14
maria_rox14

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
awesome!!!
sujairohit IF-Dazzler
sujairohit
sujairohit

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Really liked reading your post.I agree with you completely ,Suvreen guggal is indeed is different from the usual youth shows.Both Smiriti kalra and Shivin are perfect as Suvreen and Yuvraj.
Supertrouper Goldie
Supertrouper
Supertrouper

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Gr8 post... U echo all of our thoughts... Couldnt agree wid u more...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index